Tell me about miner setup Jow Forums

Tell me about miner setup Jow Forums.

What do you use?

Attached: miner.jpg (474x355, 40K)

Dragongate B250 asic, comfy 50 TH/s

feelsgoodman

Man this board is fucked, its littered with IDEX curry shills and now fucking miner shills?? FUCK OFF

Didn't you get BTFO'd in your other thread? Fuck off you twat.

Vega 64, 24 cards, 4 rigs
1070ti, 24 cards, 4 rigs

I have a bricked z9 mini but currently don't mine

>Mining in 2019
Mining is dead man you missed the train.
To put it into perspective a rig like that would cost ~$2000 and make you about 15 cents a day.

This, only worth it if you can get dirt cheap electricity cost (

What if a new bullrun starts?

it probably wont
but even with grim outlook i hang on. there isn't much new gear in mining, radeon VII and 20 series are not as used as it had been anticipated so my gear will last for about 18 months at least

>what if a new bullrun starts

Lets assume hell freezes over and thats true, then you're literally better off just buying bitcoin with that money. It will take you decades to see any ROI. Pro tip: if you hear a lot of people made money doing something its probably to late for you.

Good joke.

Attached: shitcoin chinese miners throw out their junk.webm (368x640, 761K)

there's a new asic that nets 50 TH/s, if you decide to buy, use my code, finders fee xD

dont listen to this glow nigger. The barrier to entry for mining is way higher now, but you get so much in return. Firstly, UNTRACEABLE CRYPTO. Scared a crypto purchase through your bank is going to come back to haunt you ? With mining you mint the coins and they’re deposited directly to your address, no banks, no id, no identification needed. Secondly, you are securing the fucking network, nothing could be more valuable you goys, it’s literally encouraging the continued proliferation of your chosen crypto. Thirdly, depending on the miner you can direct it to low cap coins if the ROI on high caps is utter shit, and low caps are eager to get miners whenever they can, because otherwise their network is insecure. I really want to get into mining, might be moving somewhere with really low electricity costs soon, BTC seems too saturated now, so i’ll probably go with the new ASIC waltonchain plan to release, if i’ve got some crypto gains to buy it, otherwise i might try and pick up some scrap ASICs or some shit.

This is just sad guys. You're like a 49er that got to California in 1855.

that's the whole thing, it is a gamble, my miner is about 2 grand in the red and it loses money every day because the ETH it generates is worth less than the electricity. It's like buying lottery tickets, it's the mental aspect that's fun, it's like a vice. I'm constantly generating lottery tickets. What am I going to do at this point lol shut it off and accept defeat? If there is never another bull run and ETH goes to zero then whatever man I can let it go.

fuckin mongs ahahahahahhaa
I've bought fuckin mining rig 10x RTX 2060 using.. GOVERNMENT non-refundable loan for fresh business. i've recieved almost >7k$, bought a fancy new laptop, new phone and 2 mining rigs.
Can sell them after one year.
what is more, RTX run on a new memory type 6, so they literally HARVEST nimiq coin (370kh/s for 2060 on barely 120W, and 270 for 1080ti), and ive made a deal with friend of mine to share reward 80/20 on my side for free electricity in his IT company. and those 2 rigs + some extra cloud servers mine me 300k of nimiq monthly, so its like 300$ u fuckin mongs.
just because u cant do it it doesnt mean its not worth it lolololo
can t wait for next bull run to cash out and buy a PV installation xD

Attached: 51641815_1211182299044855_1582595049420488704_n.jpg (1488x1984, 228K)

i use a dual core linux server with no gpu on google cloud

feelsgoodman

This is business and finance, not technology

it's also not lgbt so maybe you should go back

Jow Forums says this topic is Jow Forums
Jow Forums says this topic is Jow Forums

What mb are u using? What's d total cost for setup

no one is expecting to be to mine 25btc with their cpu fag, even back when it was worth less 1c most miners were getting roi’s similar to what you get now, the only difference is they didnt have to buy their hardware. Please, fuck off glow nigger, you’ve got paperwork to push.

Reading this in a pajeet voice makes it so much funnier.

Oof at $300 a month it'll take you 2 years to pay off that 7k loan. Not to mentions intrest rates and thats only if the price of whatever shit coin you're mining doesn't plummet.

Someone sounds triggered. Look man you missed it. I put $500 in bitcoin in 2015 and sold out when it was $12,000. Made a good profit but those days are over. You're just a pathetic NEET that has no job and no skills looking for a get rich quick scheme so he can move out and show up all the chads and stacys that bullied him in highschool.

H110 BTC+, found them brand new, for 30$ each.
Card was bought via my friend company directly from warehouse, unfortunately they r a bit more expensive than in US, around 400$..

mobo=30$
5x2060 =2000$
ram+hdd+cpu = 120$ (tons of cheap hardware lately on our local ebay)
PSU HX750 + one 400W used from other pc = 150$ (hx)
old rig frame, like 30$
i took RTX2060 as they r amazing for NIMIQ mining thanks to new memory, type 6 and i want to resell them in the future, next two years, so they will hold value i guess, if i had to buy used i would take used 1070? u can get them for like 250$? dunno

u fuckin dirty indian mong. i told its NON refundable. yet i guess english aint ur native language so i dont mind.
nimiq will moon fuckin hard. its 300$ today (its twice what ETH miners gets for the same hashrate - all thanks to GDDR6 - on eth they doesnt give THAT much but on argon2d they r rocket). now fuck off and go back to riksha aksheen

got two rigs like this.

This shit is how Jow Forums was born in the first place. Luddite fags on Jow Forums hated Bitcoin and bitched to moot, moot made this place.

imagine the smell

stay salty rajeeh

Attached: stay salty mong.png (876x743, 24K)

Attached: 1547159023955.jpg (251x242, 8K)

I got 6 8gb rx580s and 2 6gbs1060s mining eth. I have a routine that mines 0xbtc until the block reward pool share is guaranteed, then switch it back to eth. I could share it with you guys if you want.

I used a 19 AWS virtual machines mining Monero in 2017 with a bank card linked to a recently closed account. My bill was around $200k, they stopped bothering to chase me because I'm a bong anyway and they can't find me. They stopped trying a year ago.

Attached: IMG_7658.jpg (220x250, 7K)

based nimiq poster

Not realizing he was calling you a pajeet. Holy shit you're braindead. Nimiq is going to tank and youll be left owing the gov 7k good luck dude. Just remember that you have to show up to the homeless shelter earlier before they run out of beds.

>implying mining is even profitable anymore
>implying there is a positive net profit

20 gtx 1080ti mining ravencoin on this pump

Beam/grin/0xBTC

Mixed bag of different cards, 970's, 980's, 1060's, 1080ti's 3 rigs 18 cards. Using these shitstains to keep my basement warm just eating the elec bill