Why are Americans so poorly educated about the world?

Why are Americans so poorly educated about the world?

What does the u.s government have to gain from an economical point of view from giving the general population such low standards of education?

vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=kRh1zXFKC_o

Attached: xEqvBhE.png (1043x1136, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2008-02-04/nearly-quarter-of-brits-think-churchill-a-myth-poll/1031856
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The government? Easy voters.
The corps? Cattle that will put up with their bullshit.

Why are the rest of the world so poorly educated about America?

FPBP

But why is it only that bad in the u.s.a?

Compare them to countries all around the world that have similar or even lower economic and cultural standards, people from any other country have a much higher general level of education about the world.

They're not.

How many states can you name?
No looking!

Attached: free-printable-blank-us-map-blank-us-map-states-awesome-free-printable-blank-us-map-blank-us-map-sta (4603x2731, 556K)

>Why are Americans so poorly educated about the world?
because the rest of the world doesn't matter

why is the rest of the world always on our dicc?

It's not just America, most people are poorly educated.
abc.net.au/news/2008-02-04/nearly-quarter-of-brits-think-churchill-a-myth-poll/1031856
>Britons are losing their grip on reality, according to a poll which shows nearly a quarter think Winston Churchill was a myth, while the majority reckon Sherlock Holmes was real.

maybe it's not the education, it's the autistic people. they ARE in hollywood after all.

If you think this isn't staged you're dumber than how the actors are pretending to be.

At least 20, but that is not the point. It would be like me asking you to name individual cantons of Switzerland.

I just finding it interesting, that having lived in both the u.s. and Europe, that you could make a generalisation that European lower and middle class workers have a much better understanding of geopolitics and world history than even a lot of "Ivy League" elite American college students.

It would be foolish of you not to at least question what your government has to gain by keeping the citizens so poorly educated.

Inb4
>Im from europe and I can name all of them, their capitals, population, and GDP without looking at google.

I agree it's probably staged but from having travelled a good amount you see a lot more completely clueless Americans than you would from other developed countries.

you realize they poll a lot of people and only keep the dumb ones to make the bit funny, right?

see

Ah ok gotcha.

I'm an American and went to the best high school in my state and have an IQ of 125

Attached: namingthestates.jpg (4603x2731, 638K)

you are probably experiencing what is known as confirmation bias

see

Yes that is also a possibility, but I think it is based on reality. Anybody have any studies relating to this?

The best highschool in the state of Alabama

Mutts also have no idea about most basic shit... like physics, optics, biology, chemistry, astronomy etc. We all learn this shit in our equivalent of high school and we go deep into it. Most mutts can't answer the most basic physics related questions and that's why flat earthers gather there.

Thank you. I really don't think this is confirmation bias.

Really weird when you start to think about it.

Hasn't been my experience at all.

What has your experience been? Interested to hear.

>Why are Americans so poorly educated
>tricked by brainlet level American staged television

the ironing

Attached: 1303780038322.png (399x400, 18K)

No that show was just an example of what I've witnessed from my years living in the u.s.a., meeting Americans travelling, and meeting American expats in Europe.

Literally every country with spics in it is poorly educated. USA aka Mexico 2.0 is no different. Its just the way things are.

Attached: 1534558945943.png (986x1164, 451K)

This.

Yes that's true Latin Americans were just as poorly educated as usa citizens, but It's less surprising since there countries are much less developed.

Compare the u.s. to switzerland or Germany and even American students from elite schools seem very poorly educated compared to average europeans.

Anybody else here agree/disagree from their own personal experiences?

Niggers answers all your questions. But they got replaced by spics and chinks. So things will improve.