Is it a scam?

Is it a scam?

Attached: Download.png (225x225, 1K)

yes

FUCK NO THIS BITCH IS GOIN TOO THE MOON WITHIN 2 MONTHS BINANCE LISTING HERE WE GO

yes

I'm on the fence. Market cap is still low enough to pump when mainnet goes live later this year.

That said, all the fucking shills on here make me suspicious.

The shills are in fud mode, which makes me think it's got more legs than a usual pnd. Usually they just shut up about it.

one of the most legit projects in the entire space atm

yes
exit all markets

> one of the most legit projects in the entire space atm
one of the most generic posts in the entire space atm

Attached: download.jpg (200x220, 8K)

Probably, buts its got a low enough MC that i'm buying the dip for a quick flip

just honestly answering OPs question in this cesspool of racist fucks like yourself

>gooks
>smart city meme
>erc20 token

Yeh mos def

what's wrong with racism

The more people you meet the less easy it is to speak in broad categorizations, so it's pretty much a consequence of NEETdom and of people who live their entire lives through their computers.
So, uh, no surprise Jow Forums is full of it.

if its a scam give one single fact...hint you cant.

god you are so edgy...and doing it while also i assume doing your homework for school tomorrow.

nice

Ruined digits

HAHAHA what a waste of a post.

FUCKING GET

edgy confirmed, doing homework confimed.

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

commit sudoku

that was underwhelming

that user needs to NECC now!

you could've said BTC 30k eoy and started the bullrun, you faggot

Seppuku yourself faggot-kun

We still have 13371337.LeetLeetHaxxorEpic

epic fucking burn bro

Almost as bad as the get where the user posted their btc address so it got removed. 9999999 I think it was.

the state of biz.

speculating on extremely high risk low cap coins. that may never see the light of day

big problem with this team is that they raised 40mil... project in terms of valuation in the secondary markets isnt even worth 14 mil

TOP kek

this team is burning 200 USD a month. gives them about 2 years to make a viable working project

biztards fell for the DAG / smart city buzzword meme.

enjoy my heavy bags faggots

Attached: FTMbags.jpg (2249x1666, 222K)

WHY WOULD KEK GIVE THIS TO A LITERAL 12 YEAR OLD WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Attached: 1555218110048.jpg (960x480, 95K)

damn user, nice digits

BULLRUN IS CANCELLED FAGGOTS

>the team is burning 200 USD a month
what the fuck are you talking about faggot? are you living in your own fantasy world?

mainnet is in 2 months. and "smart cities"is just one of many use-cases idiot. FTM is at the very minimum 1,333x faster than ETH and fully compatible with ETH smart contracts. pleaae present facts and stop making things up

Attached: 1499915808844.jpg (251x242, 14K)

hahah. you guys understand not everyone is going to be rich right? if you sell before main net then you deserve your loss. add if you bought in high. let it drop. the moment this turns around we are mooning. this is called a retard shake.

What a fucking waste. Cringe and bluepilled.

this underage faggot gets those digits and y'all still think you're early adopters

funny thing is FTM is at least 1,333.33 times faster than ETH

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-14-22-40-17-603_com.google.android.calculator.png (1080x1920, 53K)

yes. it came on to fast and hard.
total pajeet shilling campaign.

again no proof. post proof for pajeet involvement with screenshots

Attached: cryptophantom.png (480x700, 628K)

Compatibility means jackshit if there is no adopters and there won't be once 2.0 is out.
Mainnet TPS is 8k though, curry more raj.

8k on 1000 nodes is damn impressive, but I'm sure that wouldn't fit your discord's fud campaign would it Sanjay.

>considers facts to be fud
Really makes you think.

the point is that ETH devs have no learning curve, so switching to FTM is a matter of a few hours at most. the programming languages used are compatible, no need to code everything from scratch.

FTM EVM will be a gamechanger.

you had the luck of numbers and ruined it like fag. you will never get gets again for forsaking this again.

Compatibility means jackshit if there are no adopters and there won't be once 2.0 is out.

are you dense??? idc about compatibility, i care much more about the fact that it's gonna be very easy for ETH devs to switch to FTM

No, but it seems like you are.

haha. okay. sell your bags. ftm is basically being given away. tech is in early stages.

>basically being given away
>afraid of fud
Kek, ok.