Bitcoin price

>hmm

Attached: 56990294_296895521223343_5984182683750629376_n.png (2048x1152, 773K)

>$2 fees
>Median transaction $100

>day, month, year
Based and Empirepilled

Attached: 5425EE33-561A-4A8C-96CD-CAC3C7CD58A0.jpg (615x731, 29K)

>he thinks the powers that be will let a bunch of retarded incel get rich just by holding internet monopoly money

this is stupid

t. caps faggot

as opposed to paper monopoly money?

>he thinks the powers that be will let a bunch of retarded incel get rich just by holding paper monopoly money

>he thinks the powers that be will let a bunch of retarded athletes get rich just by punching people

Attached: mayweather - Copy.png (650x232, 89K)

forgot to add.

CLOWN WORLD

The kikes are afraid.

>16/12/2017
>Thinking there's 16 months in a year

Is this some new Indian calendar, sirs?

imagine the amount of money you'd have in "maybe 2-3 years" if you spent the time and effort you put into trying to avoid cryptotard buyer's remorse into an actual real life skill or career opportunity

>m/d/y

Attached: B081CD49-CDED-4BA8-BBFB-9C4273B8B0E6.png (639x469, 9K)

WHERE IS CAPSLOCK user?
i thought market cycles get longer

Comparing one person getting rich to the ~100 million retards that would be propelled into a new strata of wealth if the golden bull run happens.

Delusion : the graph
Maybe back to $20,000-$30,000 per BTC in three more years

just converted 20eth and 69etc into btc right before the dip both are at 4% hits atm eth near 5%

>MS Paint made chart
>Fucked up time scales
>Mexican

> ~100 million
I am the only person I know physically and even on the internet nowadays that owns more than one BTC. One million dollars isn't a gigantic sum of money either.

>April fools

Not anymore.
It's enough to retire and have passive income, but if you want good real estate, good businesses, good connections, you need quite a bit more than 1 million.
That being said, having 1 million dollars is huge for any normie who is living off, in my country, ~$600 NZD per week, paying a third of that to rent, another third to bills and groceries etc, and having the last third for recreation.

Can someone tell me the theories behind such massive forecasted growth in the next 2-3 years for top coins? Every marketing head says there will be huge gains in the sector but there aren't any well backed theories. Is it just hope of the golden bull? Or something more

>>he thinks the powers that be will let a bunch of retarded incel get rich just by holding internet monopoly money
Checked and
>he thinks the powers that be will let a bunch of retarded incel get rich just by holding internet monopoly money

>implying they won’t also be getting filthy rich off this too

they dont really care who gets rich you stupid faggot, as long as they get the biggest piece of the pie. crypto is stock market improved, they can make insane money here, so they will support it, as long as it doesnt threaten the biggest bosses business, the money printing federal reserve

>he thinks a bunch of retarded incel didn't already get rich just by holding internet monopoly money

Attached: 1554521271595.png (478x600, 339K)

i could easily make 1m into 10-20 in at most 5 years. if you have a mil, you made it. even if you arent very savvy, you can get enough passive income to rival an upper middle class(eg. doctor) person in terms of income, without doing anything really, also afford a nice house and a mid category mercedes amg.

>i could easily make 1m into 10-20 in at most 5 years.
Sure you could. You would 10 or 20x your money just easily like that while most fund managers can't beat the market and do better than 20% a year.

real estate. you can double your money every 6 months if you know what you are doing.