Wake up, western culture is literally burning and being attacked on by all sides...

Wake up, western culture is literally burning and being attacked on by all sides. The financial system is just as primed to be destroyed like Notre Dame is right now. They hate your history, they hate your values, they hate your culture, and they really hate that any of you are not financial slaves. Invest in crypto if you want to save the western world.

Attached: ct-notre-dame-fire-paris-20190415.jpg (2048x1365, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off

pfffffttt
ahahhahahahhahaha
CHRISTIANITY IS A SUCH A JOKE

Based

the real bitcoin has already been sabotaged

WEW IT'S FRANCE
>LITERALLY NOTHING AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

Tu puta madre hijo de puta.

brb, trying to save whites, whites double down on cucking themselves in the most creative way, no thanks

dont care about some old ass brick house

Yeah, it's almost like whites have some sort of genetic suicide switch to make their race go extinct.

Kys pablo

Disgusting.

Lots of shitskins and heebs coming out of hiding in this thread. Stay strong OP the time will come.

Attached: 1529945886789.png (748x667, 669K)

Of course it will, we will set the whole world in flames, again.

fuck off jew.

With every right comes a responsibility. Women never should have been given the right to vote.

Implying voting in rigged jew controlled elections matters.

Let me guess. You stopped taking your schizo meds, and you believe that Jewish people are trying to flood white countries with immigrants in order to promote multiculturalism.

Attached: F1F45861-A528-4251-ADDF-A7F0E693AED5.jpg (500x500, 90K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

What does she mean user? Explain that video to me, you sound clever

Oy vey, shut it down. Thats just a conspiracy goy.

>hate your history

What fucking history lmao

White supremacist plant. You goyim are so gullible

Let me guess, you think diversity is our strength, race is just a social construct, and the browning of America and Europe is a good thing

Attached: Jewsbeingjews.jpg (1024x1279, 334K)