Can someone explain to me why this is being delisted? What exactly happened? Is there a timeline of events?

Can someone explain to me why this is being delisted? What exactly happened? Is there a timeline of events?

Attached: 1542336524919.jpg (398x398, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVFd46qABi0
twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1117796100000210951
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Market manipulation

because its owner went
>hurr durr, I'll sue you if you disagree with me

in what sense? What did Craig do?

corecucks getting panicked satoshi will reveal himself and purge all the fraudsters

The scammers are scamming the scammers. Welcome to the bear market

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46K)

cz got sick of the pageet shills on biz. Can't say I blame him.

This.
They found out Craig is Satoshi and Bsv is superior so they try to kill it.

CW and Calvin Ayre started smugly suing people on crypto who claim CW is lying about being Satoshi. Not big names, just literally who's who have no means of fronting the money to fight back against the obviously ridiculous lawsuit. This pissed a lot of people off, and CW basically told them to stop or he would de-list SV. They didn't stop and he de-listed SV. Now that pedophile Calvin Ayre is having a meltdown on twitter and CW deleted his account. Also John Mcafee is suing Calvin for 800 million dollars.

You forgot"Aussie man bad man"

This

Haha eat shit pageet better get that cv polished up, creg will be a little late with your cheque this month

this guy gets it

don't fall for the FUD fellow bitcoin sv marines, we will make it in the long term

>It's owner
The absolute state of Jow Forums NPC lemmings

Attached: kek.jpg (425x283, 38K)

CSW openly declared war on the crypto community. The crypto community struck back. It's all fair, CSW played a game and he lost.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVFd46qABi0

>he thinks csw lost
Lol kiddo you haven't seen anything yet. CZ is about to get a big gay boomer dick up his chinkhole.

This. Faketoshi started doxxing Twitter users and sending out threatening legal letters trying to sue everyone who called him Faketoshi, and Binance reiterated that if Faketoshi continued he'd delist BSV. Faketoshi continued. The rest is self-evident.

this exactly

CW is done
Calvin Ayre reputation is below zero at this point.

Their best option is to disappear from the surface of the Earth

delusional to the end...
get stiff faggot!

Attached: fine.jpg (630x630, 147K)

tl;dr
It is not wise to store a powder keg in your wheat barrack because it may go kaboom boom -- why even store gun powder with essential foodstuff?

Amen

Really? CZ is fucking awesome if he really did this. unironically defending the little guys.

tripdubdubs for truth

Wew lad don't mind me checking those.

Attached: 1538142610627.jpg (718x1024, 83K)

Yes, really.
twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1117796100000210951

Attached: delistbsv.jpg (582x229, 15K)

confirmed

Lmao you really are stupid aren’t you

>Reddit memes
Pure cancer. Going to enjoy the salt when we get the inevitable sharp bottom and are back at 90 USD in a week or so. Cap this, bitchez.

Attached: disdain4plebs.jpg (400x462, 26K)

The funniest part after all this is done is going to be the screenshots of delusional retards still clinging to hope as their coin pulls off another bitconneeeeeeect style crash.

But he's a LITERAL owner. That's why the patents are in place.

Attached: 84BB4061-96C0-4753-B3FA-8CA222DC38A5.png (500x694, 187K)

McAfee is a wanted man by the US govt.
Theres no way he can step into any courtroom and present himself without being arrested by US Marshals.

Crug tried to get all alpha and based cz slapped him down

so CW pumped BSV with his bitcoin stash. Where can he cash out on his BSV if everyone is delisting?

cope is next level
should i market dump the whole stack?

bsvdiots always playing with a 10-high open hand but saying they have a royal flush somehow

The best part is that so many Sv wagies are at work rn with no clue that this is even happening yet

several months from now it will just be redpilled crypto knowledge that any exchange hosting BSV as a trade pair will be considered a scam exchange. thats where all this is going.

very true. over the course of the next 12hrs the price will mega dump.

But what about all those other worthless btc forks?
This just sets a precedent that people matter more than tech.
So if I created an ether 5.0 with ultra scaling and whatever, no one would list it because I like to call everyone a Stupid Gay Nigger?

STFU, you shill fuck.

dragons are fucking gay and you all should have known better

Do I need to send my BSV somewhere? Where can I buy more when the dip really gets going?

The difference would be you could actually prove you made it.

Remember when bsv was going to outhash bch during the gay hash wars?
They keep getting btfo.

no one wants to use faggot coins for faggots. faggot.

Cool just found this on twitter and I like it.

in
this
house
we know

Craig Steven Wright,
is not Satoshi Nakamoto

Not only that, bsv is the only protocol which upholds the properties that allowed Assange to stuff his DMS in the blockchain. This is a JUGE buy signal

That's not a house, now this is a house.

￸ ￸ ￸ in
￸ ￸ ￸ this
￸ ￸ ￸ house
￸ ￸ ￸ we know

￸ Craig Steven Wright,
is not Satoshi Nakamoto

pajeet cope

Because Craig is fucking idiot liar and is trying to dox everyone that disagrees with his lies

lol no..
Let's see.. what do you BSV fags say again?
Oh yeah.. SEETHING!!

anybody?

whoever doesn't delist this shit. Nobody knows right now. But you have a week on binance left

wow so many high iq people on this board. i bet you're buying the dip, right? i'm sure it will go up when craig signs with satoshi's private keys..oh wait

>But what about all those other worthless btc forks?
The people behind those aren't doxxing random people for not believing they're Satoshi.

capped

also

Attached: checkem.jpg (248x248, 11K)

I can't understand why anyone would seriously support BSV.

The funniest thing about all of this is witnessing the type of people who follow the religion of Craig Wrongs shit vision (SV). They're all degenerate low IQ pseudo intellectuals who fall for his romanticized verbal trash.
CSW is the Jim Jones of crypto, and you faggots are just drinking the con artist's kool-aid. Dunning Kruger in full effect.
Fortunately everyone in the industry with at-least half a brain just point and laugh at him.
My advice to all degenerate pedos who believe this man - lay off the booze; it's rotting your brain and severely limiting your potential to grow.
You won't realize it until it's too late and you're an old miserable piece of shit basement dwelling conspiracy theorist refreshing Jow Forums all day

Bumping this.

>wow so many high iq people on this board. i bet you're buying the dip, right? i'm sure it will go up when craig signs with satoshi's private keys
All unironically correct. It will also go up way before we get to the point of a key signing. There is other proof that will be produced during the Kleiman hearings. Can't say anything more.

Attached: STIFF.jpg (543x500, 99K)

Read CZs twitter, he floated it because he blames the forks for making bitcoins price go down. He said if angered some big people in crypto and that’s why he is delisting.

CSW didn't delete his account. The twitter commie fags suspended him weeks ago, because Jack Dorsey is invested in BTC and lightning, so he had to abuse his authoritarian power to censor his competitor.

head of the project is a moron and signed his own death sentence by making the entire crypto ecosystem hate him (with reason)

Cope harder. :0)

If CSW really is Satoshi nobody is going to want anything to do with BTC in any form.

Yeah cos he's come out and said the law is going to shut it down already like most everything else

How is delisting from some chink exchange a loss? Stop sucking CZ's dick.

Bitmex and Binance and betfinex and coinbase run this whole shit
CZ is the wrong person you want to fuck with

Craigs shitposting got out of control