Be me

>be me
>in high school
>hate high school
>about to graduate high school
>decide lm not going to college because muh gender studies and student debt
>rather go into trades and what not

Am l making the right choice?

Attached: 1529323150964.png (1143x851, 236K)

Yes, you'll be earning money first, because training is shorter and you'll be in high demand.

>rather go into trades
Which trade?

I don't know yet.
Im considering something like electrical work because you don't have to deal with shit like a plumber or having your body physically rekt before 30 doing carpentry.

Attached: 1507215268358.png (400x400, 200K)

You do realize you actually have a choice over the degree you take at university right? If you don't like gender studies then do something else. A good degree will always be worth more than whatever trade you end up going for you, no amount of tradecel coping is going to change that, especially during economic downturns which is only a matter of time until it happens again

>Am I making the right choice?
Only you can decide that. However, college is an experience that I will be providing for my son, even though it's probably going to cost me >$200k in 10 years. It was worth it to me when I was your age and it is still absolutely worth it, but you need to choose the right field for yourself and for your career.

>be college
>be college in me
>hate college
>class after class I want to throw away and get it over with
>will graduate with degree... eventually
>70k starting with 150k peak salary after 10 years
>based

Become an electrician, then go to school part-time to become an electrical engineer. This way you can still meet girls and have a

Don't
Pls user
do research on bls. Also, the gender studies meme isn't real

Underage need to stay on /v/ and /b/ fuck off zoomers

get a STEM degree if you're not a brainlet. just prepare to work with a bunch of pajeets if it's programming related

>decide lm not going to college because muh gender studies
>rather go into trades
Absolutely. Virtually zero women in trades.

if you do anytrade your are going to rek your body. You need to understand this.

there is actually. They are the ones with really bad sun tan and wrinkled skin from drinking/smoking cigs ans doing drugs

Can make good money in trades, gotta work hard though, plus its tough work. Going to a good uni for a practical in demand profession and getting 2-3 internships during school will let you get a job str8 out of school, where you can sit behind a computer all day basically, easier work but little more requirements.

(checked)

>18-21 working a trade
>Save money live with parents don't start spending on frivolous shit. Tell parents you are saving for college if they want you to move out or some shit.
>Tell parents your have decided to go to college at 21
>21 you are more mature and will take college seriously instead of fucking around
>Wont look old and out of place at 21
>Graduate with actual working experience

It is literally the smartest thing you can do, working a trade will probably get boring fast too. To turn it into GOD mode by adding a gym routine while saving money and doing courses through MIT's online offerings to get a feel for what really interests you.

Fuck this guy marxism is pushed down our throats in every fucking class except in STEM to some degree but still has the required credits for indoctrination in every major.

Attached: b84bc00f30adfaa53627058ce7848611c76054dd101036837fec043a9abe8c3e.jpg (350x500, 34K)

skipping college can be a good choice for people with intrinsic motivation
but if you're saving anime pictures on your harddrive and asking about life decisions on Jow Forums, you're going to have a hard time

>Le all university degrees = gender studies meme

No, you unironically played yourself
Enjoy being a toiling peasant with blown out joints by 40

Decide now if you're aiming for a unionized factory setting or self-employed residential electrical contracting in the long run. The apprenticeship program you choose will dictate how long it takes to get there and how easy it is to pivot between the two.

>Am l making the right choice?
Hard to tell, if you have a calling in STEM, go to college.

It depends, is that what you are genuinely more interested in? If so, then by all means do it, it's good money and the skills are in high demand. Just don't write off college because le gender studies meme. If uni doesn't genuinely doesn't interest you, that's okay, but don't let some memes on a South Ossetian turnip carving board tell you that college is nothing but a waste of time and money. It definitely depends on what you do with college, but if you don't really like academics then going into trades is a good route as well.

dont go to any college north of the mason dixon line and you will be FINE, the meme there is VERY real

hahaha no

The people who went to college will tell you no and the people who didn't will tell you yes. There's no good answer to this question because everybody's response is too heavily tied to their own ego.

Do what YOU think will make YOU happy. Fuck it all. Whatever you do don't sell yourself short, just do what you actually want to do.