Can someone who isn't a turbo shill or turbo fudder tell me if this is a good buy?

I hear the project wasn't doing too well until Andre joined. Is he really involved deeply with the development of the project or is it just a case of paying a gweilo to be the public face? Is he invested in it at all?

Are any of their technical claims demonstrable, as well as their partnerships?

It's dumped nearly 50% in the last week so I'm thinking of buying a bag but don't want to get dumped on mercilessly, what do.

Attached: download (2).png (225x225, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NacP8UTIoEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

right now is a good buy. seriously this project has turned around and is in a good position. this is like buying EOS at 50 cents.

This is a shit tier anyway so I just check that get

I fucking absolutely hate how hard fantom threads are jeeting the board all day everyday.

Instead of posting vitriol in them yesterday, I decided to actually look into fantom. Get this: fantom wants to create "smart cities" which function on a blockchain. Now, maybe one day far in the future this could be a thing as blockchain tech slowly invades other aspects of digital life. However, seeing as less than 1% of the world uses crypto in any form which is probably 99.9% payments, I don't think we are anywhere near uploading entire cities to the blockchain so busstop ads can be decentralized or whatever the fuck lol.

As a first mover in this area, fantom could one day be worth something but in the short term (literally 5-10 years before anything would think of using fantom for it's actual purpose) but I would not buy it nor rec anyone else to as doing so would constitute significant opportunity loss imo.

Attached: competition.png (929x989, 525K)

What a fucking waste. Should have spitted on link

He asked for a neutral opinion. Ftm is even worse than EOS. And EOS is absolute shit.

It's a small Korean project user that managed to collect $40 fucking Million dollars.

Andre Cronje cleaned shit up after he found the gooks were not doing shit but had a good whitepaper. A fucking whitepaper. Watch his Youtube interview, he did some coding but now he's mostly doing management.

Cronje calls their 300TPS claim in his interview bullshit. He also says they don't have these huge Korean partnerships and that Fantom is more of a niche project. It may be something in the future because the IOT space is wide open. There will be a ton of contenders. Shills make it sound like you are about to miss out on the next Ethereum. This isn't Ethereum but another gook project that goes the way of DeepBrainChain or at best ATH like Enigma.

this was a useful response thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=NacP8UTIoEw

watch the interview. andre is in this project heavy and has turned everything around. at 200 sat this is a steal. loading up here, no fear at all. this is as cheap as it will go.

You are really new, aren’t you?

Its a discord thread. I cant believe you put this much effort into fudding? Something must be up

You heard right that the project was a mess before Andre joined. He is currently involved in the project as an advisor of sort, he is not in an official contract with FTM as he refuses payroll (so they say). He is invested in the project technicalities, he does not hold any coins.
FTM team tried to create hype around their TPS and DAG model and falsifies claims like 300k TPS from the ICO days. It has since been demonstrated to only be 20k in testnet and expected to be 6-8k in mainnet. Partnership wise, nothing interesting but they supposedly have an announcement coming up soon.
All in all, while they MIGHT have actual good tech, the team itself has really bad (shady) marketing tactics (ie. inflating their TPS). I'm going to take a guess that most people who are investing recently that are not shilled are people who saw Andre interviews and were drawn in by his transparency.

for the 100th time. smart cities is just one fucking use case. FTM is basically ETH just that it is 1333x faster.

The reason people like myself are optimistic about Fantom is because of Andre. Without him I wouldnt give 2 shits about it, but the fact he is actually in and committed long term should be enough of a reason to be very bullish about it's future.

Fantom will be top 50 minimum. Everyone here will FOMO back in after this down swing.

If that's the main reason then it isn't exactly very comforting. Investing because one dude joined as an add on (even if he is good) who isn't even on their payroll or invested in the token?

If you saw that Vitalik joined some project and started helping them with code and as a technical advisor, would you be more bullish or bearish about its future? I think it would soak the market in a lot. Andre is on a similar level so that's why a lot of people are hyped about FTM and believe in its bright future.

stay away from fantom. it is a gook pump and dump coin. they bought bottom with ico funds. paid twitter shills and wash trading bot to pump it. then they dumped ath. turned off wash trading bot and stopped shilling it. let price free fall so they can rebuy it sub 100 stats and do it all over again.

they scammed us at ico as well. none of the original team are left. only the founder. he doesnt know how to code btw. they send us a scam email at ico to send funds to a different wallet. thats criminal

they should be in jail

reminds me of omisegook and no that didnt end well

Lol cry harder. Main net still coming you baby.

mainnet will be end of q3.. they just said "we will try mainnet Q2" as part of the pump and dump

Q3 at the maximum. Team will make q2.

He has been extremely involved with the project since joining. Additionally the team did say he's coming on board full time, so Im gonna assume the compensation thing has changed. If it hasnt that dude is absolutely fucking based as fuck