We are now in the age of automation. The rich no longer create jobs. They get richer by destroying jobs...

We are now in the age of automation. The rich no longer create jobs. They get richer by destroying jobs. Just destruction must be taxed.

Attached: Moomoo.webm (640x334, 1.39M)

thanks for the aids

fugg i wanna breed that so bad

all those tattoos are fuckin hideous, fuckin trash
NNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

eww
tattoos are disgusting
who would drink coffee there
it seems like a giant healthcode violation

Agreed, there also needs to be a universal income.

Attached: 01243B75-D37D-461B-BDE1-E135A028E1D4.jpg (699x775, 90K)

Just bought that hat.

Spotted the betafaggot

how is he a beta faggot
i too, think tattoos are disgusting

Was all good up until the end there. Bag over the face or bend that over all the way

i have a weird attraction to butterfaces tho. maybe because i feel less compelled to treat them nicely and instead will just use them like a dirty skank

you're a dumb faggot who should kys

i think that is fucked up. not work out and have a skinny fat lazy body and then surgically enhance your tits to look "SEXY".. like what a faking lazy loser are you

Why do incels hate tattoos never understood

Because pure virginal 13 yr old waifus and the much sought after Puritan women demographic don’t have them

Trap.

Sauce?

get gassed migatard

Post Barista Barbiee. No tattoos and way hotter.

>now in the age of automation
yeah, since the industrial revolution
>the rich no longer create jobs
they never did, demand created jobs
>the rich get richer by destroying jobs
no they don't, they get richer by providing better service
>destruction must be taxed
that's what gibs are, destroying earned wealth to be redistributed

You're an idiot, if we dont tax automation the wage gap between rich and poor will be nutty. The amount living in poverty will be cray cray as well, therefore it's neccessary for a base level of needs are met for every individual which will be paid for by taxes from automation. Ie. Free housing, food and water along with $1000 a month.