C H A I N L I N K

One more thread before I wrap things up here -- corporate puts me on a jet to our next clients as soon as the 'net goes live -- so I was wondering if any of you wanted to meet up here in the Big Apple to discuss the imminent future before I go stealth mode again. Suggestions?
>post ending in most repeating digits decides where we'll meet up tonight in nyc

Attached: IMG_20190415_162058486.jpg (1944x2592, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ubergizmo.com/2014/09/samsung-sgr-a1-robot-sentry-is-one-cold-machine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck man I wish I lived up there just to have a beer with you user

This larping fag again

No no no

You come to Cincinnati and meet me user it's the half way point

Why are you still here, Link Christ? Didn't your samsung larp get btfo?

So, Samsung... what was all that bollocks about and why on earth do you expect anyone to entertain you in your further adventures in larpdom?

You say stealth mode - most others would call it embarrassment.

When’s link gonna pump already?

post resume

Attached: 15524449327.png (1384x1040, 1.37M)

Who is this loser? Did Sergey hire you?

Wtf happened to Samsung? Have you even predicted or said anything right or usefull?

Grand central station

>its another 300 replies thread where retards fall for a larp episode

Hey 4channel, Jack Twitterstein here. just had an outstanding meeting with chainlink lead devs here in the big apple - looking forward to the acquisition!

P.S. token buy-backs will begin next month

Attached: LINKteam.jpg (650x505, 89K)

How soon to 20 dollars

All due respect man why don't you post any piece of evidence that validates any of your claims regarding chainlink

these threads come up everytime the price dumps. Its bag holders feeling like shit and want to keep the price propped so they can buy back in lower

Yikes

Same shit Timo does

I'm in Manhattan.

Is meeting with someone from Jow Forums the dumbest thing I could do?

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale.
Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.
Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.
The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.
In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team.

meet in the ghetto

No, you could racemix

Meet at a gay bar

so many subhuman discord niggers here, also some subhuman XRP niggers as well

kys

I might be fine with beer in Chelsea btw if everyone promises not to do something weird.

I went to the ark NYC meetup where biz classic was talking anyway.

if you actually have info, drop it and stop being an attention whoring faggot. Otherwise, kindly fuck off

but then quickly leave and come back 10 minutes later wearing all pink

hello fren

It could be the last thing you’ll do.

Based, kek wills you meet at a gay bar

Meet at 9/11 memorial

I've made a few shooting friends from Jow Forums, Jow Forums is unironically a great way to meet people.

Hey this is calm, I work in that building. Drinks at quality Italian at 630 on me if you're really him Jesus user

Unironically, did he talk about why ark tokenomics are trash?

What a fucking loser holy shit lmfao. If I see you at a hackathon I'm putting you in a headlock.

What did I do fren?

Are you coming? I want to go home and play system shock 2 if you're not

Can't believe the linkies that fall for this larp jesus christ. I hold link myself but come on...

This is now desperation, and hello bsv2.0

this retard and timo should be banned from the community

$20 when, jesus?
>checkem

Attached: 1550438292439.gif (340x340, 3.77M)

nice fud boomer

in front of the card stand in time sq that was live streamed; time to bring it back full circle

Hello there

Nope. Unironically I was hoping to hear why ark guaranteed to moon but I didn't and it didn't so I'm glad I didn't.

ubergizmo.com/2014/09/samsung-sgr-a1-robot-sentry-is-one-cold-machine/

We're gonna meet up tonight around eleven o'clock at my new favorite bar:

THE HIGHWATER
Broadway & 35th
ASTORIA
Queens, NY

i look forward to it. let's do it.

btw this guy is from clcg discord. he wants your linkies.

rise and shine mr jesus

your hour has come again, the right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. so wake up mr jesus, wake up and smell the stinky

Attached: 1543298837924.png (1440x782, 973K)

Really sick of this clcg shit. How do you fuck up a good idea so badly.

so uh, you assblaster?

Someone needs to be the hero we need. Meet up with this guy and see if it's legit. We need this boys

The highwater seems like a good place to meet.

I live in Chinatown. Where are you user?

Meeting people off the internet is a great idea see you soo. :^)

how have we not found out this fuckers real name

I’ve met 4 fellow LinkMarines irl and I’m still alive

230 5th roof top bar

What's NY's equivalent to Comet Ping Pong?

Dorsia's

Can you get a reservation tho?

Im a short train ride from nyc.

Roberta's in Brooklyn. Used to live around the corner. Place is full of skulls and anti crosses, and unironically literally hosts Clinton events. Definitely evil.

Kek

Meet up in Europe instead

Liar larp fag

Attached: 20190415_185101.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

Asshole larp

Back for more (you)s huh? They are quite addicting I don't blame you, but I just post pictures of big macs I don't quite take it to the next level of homosexuality.

Attached: 1554570733864.jpg (1280x1280, 300K)

lmao link jesus returns. you're my favorite larp bud. the beard is timeless.

Its not even real LINK jesus, its just a hobo with a phone larping as larp LINK jesus.

Rolling for this

I'll meet you in Adelyn's brapper at 10pm

roll

stop it with the fart jokes and frog memes already!

>rolling for this at midnight

Attached: 1554942635042.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Okay, then: Highwater in Astoria for last call.

Attached: 1554645370922.gif (1247x937, 2.28M)

Roll for this

Can't wait to see pictures of business neets meeting up

Haven't made it there just yet cuz I still gotta leave, but I'll make it before midnight for sure cuz I'm just down the road and a couple blocks over; is anyone at the Highwater yet (and how is it; please post pix)?

Attached: 1554611139986.png (1300x1500, 222K)

checked.

re-rolling.

Do a webinar

Based OH user. CLE 216

uh oh. cle here. hope I see you wearing a stinky shirt soon

posting in potential epic bread.

Side link note, they have been on their final test net for a while right? it seems like the project is ready right? just need to get some tests out of the way, I just bought a shit load of WAN preping for the upcoming wan and link speech

meet under sergey's belly

Heading to Highwater now and nearly there; someone post photos.

sergey said their code was in audit in October and said it again more recently, soon

Attached: 1545966606735.jpg (478x767, 68K)

Did anyone actually meet jesusanon?

pics or it didnt happen

Attached: KEk1NF2.jpg (1541x5406, 681K)

Wtf r u guize?

Attached: IMG_20190416_000018773.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

reroll

periscope

Attached: 1555126772870.jpg (518x561, 37K)

a WIN for Periscope! You'll "meet" all of us neets.

You find em user? I met Jesus user a while back. Would love to know the happs and wish you all the best.

Lying in bed with my ex while she giggles and calls another guy "love" right now.

Says it is totally normal and meaningless because that's how English people do it. As if they just call each "love" all the time and nearly never anything else and always in the same tone that she and I used to call each other "babe" when we dated.

Fuck me I am so tempted to sell like 20% of my link stack so I can help her move out. I'm so tired of this.

I hope the future for link really is "imminent", to use OP's words... -_-

You really should trust her more user

I hate myself and only thinking about link mooning gets me through the day

back to r*ddit cuck

Attached: 1549603281487.jpg (702x686, 109K)

>obvious larp thread
>95 omitted
why are linkies so fucking dumb?

I remember you. The cuck supreme

This is the most beta thing I've ever read on not just biz but Jow Forums in general. I've been here for 13 years. Pathetic.