RLC has an intrinsic value 10000x greater than its current value

RLC has an intrinsic value 10000x greater than its current value.

For those of you anons on here without a suicide bag before v3 releases on May 15, why don't you have some?

Attached: 15rlcbro.jpg (704x712, 130K)

RLC frenchinks working very hard tonight
Are you going to dump this shit soon?

You are working very hard to fud iExec, are you trying to get in lower?

I've decided to LITTER on every single post you shill here, cucks
Guess why.

>shitcoins
>intrinsic value

Attached: WTD_ODF_poster_english.jpg (1755x2481, 1.14M)

Based Mumbai rlcpoop

based Gilles, founder, fag, shiller (because he can't afford indians)

Attached: glRlc.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Hmmm, because you own RLC?
>implying iExec RLC is a shitcoin
>he doesn't know what's coming
user...I...

sorry, I only hold BTC and ETH.

You guys think norman joeberg is going to buy RLC? lmao they can barely stomach reading into BTC

Shoo shoo pajeet

Attached: saying-wat-u-son-of-basterd-bich-pudoo-patel-1456061.png (500x360, 98K)

it's not about normie fuckwads buying RLC, it's about huge data companies, tech companies, server companies, etc buying it and using the iexec platform

What's the last "technology" French invented, secam system?
LOL

How does the nationality of tech developers have any correlation to their skillset? Plus the co-founder is Chinese so it's not just French in the first place lmao

1) Being a Fag should'nt have any correlation to nationality.
Oddly there's a strong correlation between being French and being a Fag.
2) The fact that there's a Chink behind all this make the shitcoin even more valuable.
I think that you should keep this info hidden, lame marketers, we're already full of chink scams

Attached: AAAAAAAYYYY.jpg (1199x799, 164K)

this. the french are getting absolutely pwned by mudshit invaders and I'm supposed to believe they can magically create some important technology? What have they done lately, like, in the past 100 years? nothing.

If the french got nuked tomorrow, would anyone here miss us? Also what's with people in east Asia thinking France/Paris is a fairytale land where all the buildings are white and clean, people are fashionable and everyone's sipping tea from fancy cups while old fashioned trains ride by?

every squirrel has its day eventually
french is about to find the nut and that nut is iExec

RLC is a good coin, but OP, there is no such thing as "intrinsic value." There is only value based on usefulness, which changes with time, place, need, and technological milieu.

You are an idiot if you think something useful doesn't inherently have intrinsic value.

RLC dumped to shit after v2. Not buying your bags user