I infiltrated the BSV telegram. Now even their own brainwashed followers are starting to doubt and count the losses

I infiltrated the BSV telegram. Now even their own brainwashed followers are starting to doubt and count the losses.

Attached: telegram_sv.png (687x220, 19K)

>drops 10 bucks

Its been a while since i trade crypto, but news like a delist this big should had caused bigger impact on the market.

This,something just isn't right
Probably all due to the chinese leader been wrapped up in the insurance filez

Attached: 1550979397317.jpg (960x960, 85K)

It dropped 10 bucks in 5 minutes, before the delisting , at the same time 12k btc worth of bcash abc was bought

Ouch. Down 18%. Hopefully it's dead by the time I wake up tomorrow. I might actually celebrate with a STIFF drink.

STIFF LMAO

GET FUCKED FAGGOTS

The delusion is real in this room

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 03.56.51.png (538x199, 21K)

>buys a product with no inherent utility
>volatile figurehead
>wonders why his money is gone

even if CSW is satoshi it doesn't mean bsv would be a great investment

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The losers think they "own" the Bitcoin name

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 03.59.59.png (538x208, 49K)

I feel bad for those guys.

I dont, they might capitulate in some weeks when this hits the floor, im personaly hoping for sub 10 bucks, then im goin in

newsflash: most of crypto volume has ALWAYS been exchanges trading among themselves. Exchanges are dirty. They hold all the information of who deposits how much... they can calculate how much volume it would take to move a coin so much... and how much extra capital people have in reserve. They could even go so far as to gauge our interest via mouse movements on a shitcoin's chart.

Exchanges all coming together and dropping BSV means two things:
1. BSV has the potential to deliver what it promises: bitcoin aka the death of 99% of shitcoins
2. They are out of BSV to sell.

The $10 drop you saw was from retail investors getting spooked which surprise surprise there aren't many of compared to people who are willing to buy.

Binance had insignificant volume for BSV, what are you confused about?

>BSV getting delisted is good for BSV, says the deluded bagholder

STIFF'D

I'm thinking that if it gets cheap enough that I can buy a few hundred BSV for a few hundred dollaridoos, then I'll do it just for shits and giggles

Attached: come-on-craig-you-aint-got-to-lie.jpg (400x400, 85K)

that's were you're wrong though, binance has like 70-80% of all real volume for bsv

I got banned earlier for simply disagreeing
Wasn't even trolling

Unironically

>he now has 0 BSV
>calls it a useless waste of electricity
he rage quit

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 03.05.08.png (541x295, 32K)

Banned from what?

Attached: 53c42feb6bb3f7643e7346b6-750-563.jpg (750x563, 48K)

How dare you disagree with Comrade Faketoshi?

BSV is communism

lmfao what the fuck

The SV telegram

That was the guy who banned me

Checked and price still doing well

Craig hates holders and "investors". He wants you to buy his coin and spend it, thats it. No speculation, just spending immutable, perfect cash.

Gotcha. May as well get your lawyer ready to sue Craig

The SV telegram: t.me/bitcoinsvnode

Spend it where other than an exchange?

Attached: 1508031811355.jpg (657x640, 35K)

Craig just wants everyone to think he's a genius
It's why he does everything he does, he wants you to think he's super smart xD look at my distance learnign degrees xD i didnt finish* xD

We have many venders on board and more and more each week.. Even better, there's a lot of development going on. We're litterly in early 90s internet on SV.

Even the SV admins are straight out telling anyone believing that Craig is Satoshi is going to lose money.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 03.05.50.png (681x269, 29K)

You still own BSV? Do you believe he's Satoshi or is he doing this for some elaborate game theory type objective?

So they're essentially saying the Satoshi identity bullshit means nothing and they're holding for a different reason

That's great because price-wise you just went back to March 2013

The truth is that Craig dumped a long time ago and these delusional morons have been holding his bags. Rhett Creighton is talking shit on twitter because he's jealous.

stupid mother fucker doesn't know what the MIT license is. Jesus Christ, absolute peak stupidity

Dude has millions of BTC and bch in a trust

That trust paid out when Kleiman died.

He's doubling down on the "we own Bitcoin name" meme... by posting a text that basically says "you can do whatever the fuck you want with Bitcoin"

This Elliot is brain damaged beyond repair

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 05.11.09.png (724x581, 419K)

Even drug dealers won't take BSV. No one wants to go anywhere near this shit.