We are now in the age of automation. The rich no longer create jobs. They get richer by destroying jobs...

We are now in the age of automation. The rich no longer create jobs. They get richer by destroying jobs. UBI must be implemented.

Attached: 27823939_776198229252770_3264526052378017792_n.webm (480x600, 1.66M)

UBI is fake, like those tits.

suck my dick you commie scum. survival of the fittest. cant deal with it? DIE NIGGA DIE.

I believe that ubi is inevitable, but we're probably far from it. Unless we could work out a way for people to get a full paycheck and only work 20 hours a week

>asian
>spending billions to look like white women

imagine trying to grab those rock hard gross fake tits.

>We are now in the age of automation

It's not even fully perfected, ya dolt. It's going to take another 100 years at best to get everything up and running.

YAAAAAAAAAAANG GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

MAGA FAGAS CAN'T HANDLE THE FACT THAT THEIR ORANGE CHEETO KIKE PRESIDENT IS GETTING DABBED ON BY BASED YANG BOOMERS AND DUMPF LITERALLY SEETHING AT THE THOUGHT OF COUGHING UP A MEASLY 1K TO PAY A NEET TO JERK OFF TO ANIME ALL DAY AAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: yang-gang-be-like_o_7267671.jpg (1024x656, 213K)

fcking name now??

Man I would breed with her in seconds.

>spending billions to look like hapas
ftfy

(worthy goal btw)

Admitting you cum after seconds, nice one retard.

Yup. I get women pregnant faster than any other man. That's after all the point of all this.

BASED NIGGER BRAINED MONKEY COPING WITH HIS LOW IQ BY CONVINCING HIMSELF REPRODUCTION IS THE ONLY PURPOSE ONE CAN HAVE IN LIFE BECAUSE THE ONLY THING RESEMBLING A SKILL HE HAS IS GETTING A BONER AND SQUIRTING CUM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
>muh dik
AHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>....... m-muh dik
EXTREMELY FUCKING BASED

You aren't put off by all that makeup? It's going to smear off and then you'll run cold and realise you just ejaculated into a manish imposter

You think that's a man? Wtf user.

sub human scum who have no skills should be culled. if the robot can automate you, you should not exist. we dont need all this humans

embarrassingly low test

>Look like white woman
Wtf does that even mean, she looks nothing like a white woman

All women are whores.

Didnt your mom teach you stealing is wrong? Shame on her!

Attached: 1543488763316.jpg (346x352, 82K)

hapa is the masterrace

Implying you are the fittest.
The op may be a commie but he is unequivocally right.
The survival of the most intelligent seems the more likely outcome here, I believe that the government will be obligated to give out high interest loans to people to buy machines to perform tasks the loans will finance engineering schools and maintenance of the machine labourers.
AI will make most processing jobs redundant as data set analysis will be deeper and more effective with AI.
It will also completely remove frauds from any linked data sets (people double spending, embezzlement and tax evasion)
These new systems will create a kind of "locked" consumer class where the only way to achieve is to create new content and design.

>make all basic needs a priority for the public (bottom of maslow's hierarchy)
>you don't need to make as much money now
>minimum wage can even decrease
>basic needs are met, what do you need over $20k a year for?

The rich get to titfuck girls like this while you get to jack off to them

sauce

Yes, basically we have to choose the right distopy now

KEK low skilled humans begging to be supported and nurtured. Try being useful to society you leech. Your bloodline should die off. Natural selection never stops.

Those who get richer by destroying jobs are the wolves and those who derive self worth from their job are the sheep. Automation is the greatest threat to the identity of the modern slave.

>one person can oversee an operation that replaces 10 employees
>IT'S NOT PERFECT YET IT HAS NO EFFECT
huh

Fuck yeah. Just want to smash them against either side of my shlong while she drools all over the flesh and silicon hotdogs we've created. I be she makes little "eep" noises when those milk duds get pinched since its the last bit of sensation she can get from those cans.

Attached: c2UdCAv_d.jpg (604x440, 25K)