16th of april

>16th of april
>fucking nothing happened
color me surprised

Attached: 1543165523851.jpg (290x283, 49K)

please it is the same shit, dont expect anything different.

B..b..but its still early hours of the morning in America.... yea nothings happening. Shock horror

I bought $20 of link the 10th, waiting for the 16th.
Nothing happened (everybody knew that).
Time to get out

Wtf I bought at 54 cents a couple of days ago why is it dumping when Mainnet comes out??? Is it out already?

in hawaii is not 16 april yet

no it is a fake date, they want to hype people up to that date and sell before it. Too bad the cried wolf too many time.

It is known

Attached: Chainlink Mainnet at consensus.png (852x297, 182K)

Logged into Clause and can make smart contracts. I have $100 free to spend. Nothing indicates anything special unfortunately.

As if any of us give a flying fuck.
We're in this loooonnnggg term and have seen all this bullshit since Oct 17.
We have Iron FUCKING Hands.
Swing off a rope....

Attached: 1513705195649.png (736x552, 568K)

are you genuinly retarded?

Actually cringed
You are fucking gay

Anything that would indicate that?

Best performing crypto in 2018 by a country mile you arabniggercocktoy

Best performing pump and dump scam

unironically feel sorry for linkies. their iq must be bellow 70

And why is that? No advancements and no actual use case. Sounds manipulated as fuck to me.

Cope.

Shitstainchink bagholding pajeet damage control detected

cope for what exactly?

>nothing happened

besides dumping 5% last 24 hours you silly goose

>why is it dumping when Mainnet comes out
this is the nu /v/

There is ALWAYS a LARP like that when the price is high. So they can dump while you hold like a moron "just in case the price climbs and it was true"

Why is Link so bipolar? Either extreme fud or extreme obsession

Attached: 1449229325345.png (264x238, 15K)

This. Bunch of discord trannies tried to force it as /ourscam/, during the presale ICO phase of shadowlink there was a minimum requirement of 30 bucks worth of meth to enter the presale. Bunch of newfags pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their meth. The newfags continued to get shilled and pumped with BBC during the sibios event that shadowlink attended, the whole event turned out to be a flop. Shadowlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices, creating 1000's of bagholders. Now during this alt bull run lots of trannies took advantage of this, and shilled this coin to all the new money and new fags that joined in December and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales (which McAfee admitted to fucking), who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people/cetaceans hybrids have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to the actual project that Shadowlink is aiming to achieve, its nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum… literally making the whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than Shawdowlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all. With no proven background, in fact Sergay was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he abandoned and which floundered until it was took over by a new developer team.

>We have Iron FUCKING Hands.
kind of forced to when you have unsalable bags eh?