How many teenage girl will your boat have when you make it?

The last two numbers will tell

Attached: oUjsm9d.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

fuck off calvin you insufferable boomer

xD

Boomer here. That ship has sailed for me

I have 77k link and I prefer my teenage girls Asian

Attached: 78E1E5D7-4F0E-4C32-B102-8099D5B08E23.jpg (1242x1543, 1.13M)

I guess 4

>teenage
Sorry I don’t like old hags.

Attached: 83F04368-80BD-496A-A0D9-9075B73A5584.jpg (509x501, 115K)

nice bulge

I'm 28 and girl in OPs pic even looks too young for me m8

>I'm 28 and girl in OPs pic even looks too young for me m8

thats the point user, when you got money nobody give a fuck that you're fucking 13 year olds

>too young
Human females evolved to start having children around age 13 and 14
Human males evolved to find 12-14 year olds (and up) attractive because that is the age they start becoming fertile and being able to bear young.

This "ew ur a pedo" for finding teenagers attractive is feminist brainwashing by old hags who want to party for 20 years before finding a beta provider.

I am not ashamed to admit I find teenage girls attractive, and I would wife and breed one in a heartbeat if I could. Having 2 kids before she is 20 is the goal, allowing her to be full of energy and vigor to maintain the household and raise our young while I work.

This pregnant at 35 BULLSHIT is poison, and creates brain damaged retards (which many of you are).

Based and red-pilled.

Roll

anyone who says he isn't atleast somewhat attracted to a C tittie 16 year old with fat ass girl is a liar, even if they have the skin of a youngster.

a liar or gay

>s feminist brainwashing by old hags who want to party for 20 years before finding a beta provider.
haha theres even an age rule of half your age plus 7. I get shamed for asking girls on dates that dont abide by that rule but they are over 18 and legal. Feminist old hag brainwashing at its finest. If every man actually only dated young women or mgtowd then many older womens lives would be miserable

Womans lives are miserable when they hit the wall anyway.

I just teach at a high school and sleep with some of the girls after they graduate. I don't even have a car let alone a boat. I knew all you STEMtard incels are just trying to get rich so someone will finally talk to you, but it's not gonna happen, ever, so just order that anime pillow you've been eyeing kids.

This. Asians only.

I'll exclusively date/smash 18-20 yearolds. Probably at least 10 the first year of making it then I'd move into having relationships with them. Perhaps only a 4 or 5 a year after that.

Based

Attached: 1540851474315.jpg (511x671, 41K)