To live off forex

Hello, I have a question:
Is it true that to live off forex you must have at least 50k, so you can leverage them x10 and (if you are good enough) you can make yearly a 15% off them?

I say ''leverage x10''' cause in forex there aren't so many strong movements up or down of +10% or - 10%

usually forex moves circa 0,4% daily...so can a x10 leverage be considered ''secure'' ?

Attached: HHHH.png (1920x1080, 131K)

Nigga you can 500x.

>15% per year
You'd be better of trading stocks if thats the case.

care to explain why, please?
Forex is more predictable than stocks from a technical analisys point of wiev

Yes, goyim, it's easy! Come get your free money

Bump

Do you know about the A Book and B Book that forex brokers use? If not you may want to read about this and have a think about why these models exist and what it means for your plans

care to explain why, please?

>Yes, goyim, it's easy! Come get your free money
I didn't say it is easy, I have said that from TA point of wiev is more ciclical predictable than stocks
Don't konw that book, too poor to buy it, care to explain what you mean please?

Nope, look it up and work it out. Companies bet against you. They almost always win. Avg person loses 8k on forex

Dont listen to If you can make a comfy 15% off 500k (50k @ 10x) without a lot of risk then you are golden. Yes you can make more if you do riskier shit but a lot of people here are still in 2017 crypto mode

on avg around 18% of all forex traders actually make money and do it as a career.
the overwhelming majority of traders lose to this 18% and are the only reason they make money

im telling you this because it sounds like you are about to lose a lot of money

Yes you can. That said, TA alone won't cut it for Forex. With a well developed strategy you can make a living off FX but my personal thought is that its a difficult way to earn easy money .

>on avg around 18% of all forex traders actually make money and do it as a career
If that statistic is true, that's an astounding success rate compared to just about any other type of trading. I believe something like 1% of stock traders are long-term successful.

50k at 10x leverage is a lot of risk

>50k at 10x leverage is a lot of risk
Depends on where that stop loss is. They say you shouldn't risk more than 5% of your stack on any trade so figure out where the stop loss needs to be so the most you would lose on the trade is the equivalent of that 5%.

You shouldn't have been so kind.

>Companies bet against you
in every niche of the market big companies have advantage over the smaller one, this is not a justification to be a faggot

>50k at 10x leverage is a lot of risk
Forex market doesn't move like bitcoin where in one day it can make -30%
Usually it moves on average of +0.5%
So you don't have the pain to lose all your stack in one day, you can set a comfie stop loss, you can try to enter in a comfi area and try to get a decent price, even if I think that High frequency bots will always get a better price than yours, you can also get a pretty comfie price and to set the leverage and a stop loss so that if you were wrong on a high probability pattern you say ''ok, let's cut the loss'', otherwise you'll end up riding the trend in a very comfie way, I'd suppose, it's not like in crypto where in one day your stop losses they get triggered

This. As well as a strict take profit

which tecniques are the most profitable with forex? I mean ''backtesting'' the shit, which tecniques has proved to have an edge over the others?

You can leverage x100 too, but it's not very smart
Try some demo trading to understand what's leverage and what it does to your money
85% of traders lose money with forex, it's not easy money.

>85% of traders lose money with forex, it's not easy money.
where did you get these data?
Also AS SEEN THAT on average the forex doesn't move in 10% why should it be so risky to use a x10 leverage?

Also AS SEEN THAT on average the forex doesn't move in 10% why should it be so risky to use a x10 leverage?

My retarded friend lost over 100ETH and over 3BTC doing this stupid shit. 200k now has nothing lol.

You are a fucking moron aren't you. Ignore what I said, go all in or even take out a loan to trade forex. I can tell you have the skills to make it

This thread is a containment area for retards

Attached: 1550153481209.png (1000x432, 165K)

you need $100k you can afford to lose.

You are here with us now.

Attached: 1554362932079.png (625x773, 143K)

Not trading forex will guarantee you the highest returns

It's clearly stated when you open a trading account, 75-85% of traders lose money.
You've to study hard, have discipline, understand risk management, this is trading 101.
Trading is a work, it's not gambling.