Play me, If I win you pay me 0.1 BTC

Play me, If I win you pay me 0.1 BTC.
lichess.org/JxIDWPJp

(don't quit halfway through pls)
also, are there any escrow crypto chess games? I don't know of any but I would use one. like p2p chess maybe?

Attached: .png (420x420, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/yATqQWWE
lichess.org/JxIDWPJp
lichess.org/IHTG6lbb
lichess.org/05TEPbfK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One down. Who is next?
lichess.org/yATqQWWE

We #CryptoChess general now

>lichess.org/JxIDWPJp
your move fggt

I can't make a move on that, says game is finished and is just showing analysis. Maybe you're playing someone else. Join instead.

imagine thinking that youre intelligent for wasting thousands of hours of your life memorizing how to play chess.
spoiler: no one gives a fuck about your stone age shit game. not even the pros enjoyed the game after a while because it becomes a predictable piece of garbage

Nah, it's fun. You don't have to memorise openings and all of that, you can just play off the top of the head and that's when it is fun. Playing like you're a pro and taking it too seriously is boring

Chess is fun but wasting your life perfecting technique is autistic as fuck.

>also, are there any escrow crypto chess games? I don't know of any but I would use one. like p2p chess maybe?
Want to know that too, I don't play chess but I have a friend that is very good and also poor, it might of interest to him.

Could be good but the problem would be cheating of course

If anyone wants to play then post a link because people keep joining and leaving like faggots

post one

but make it a 1 min blitz

Don't know the increment or w.e. for 1 min but lichess.org/IHTG6lbb should be fast

Checked. I joined. Waiting to see you there.

lichess.org/05TEPbfK

Hold on let me open stockfish first

Cant if its 1-5 min blitz

Who is next desu
No one has paid because no honour

If I win, will you pay ? Im willing to pay if I lose

Yeah but you are lying, bro!