Son? When i was your age, i had already 2 kids and wife, brand new motorcycle and new house

>Son? When i was your age, i had already 2 kids and wife, brand new motorcycle and new house
>It's so easy, just walk into job like i did in seventees, and tell you're available. start new job the next day and sooner or later, you will be working your way up to higher ranks.

Attached: 8.jpg (852x480, 27K)

dad I am gonna suck nigger dicks in the living room
get your camera out

>you lazy faggot, how mom managed to raise such a bich. when i was twenty i had alalready three apartments which i rented.
>first months salary bought me new '73 ford taunus

I really need a job Bros. Any tips? Highschool diploma brainlet here. 24 and no job, have to pay back relatives for mom's cancer treatment too. I tried that vip kid website but they need a degree, fuckk

Make sure you look them in the eyes and give them a firm handshake first.

Yea git gud at some/any skill and apply for a position where they pay you to do that skill

Just become the living embodiment of boomer advice until you embarrass them into abandoning their nonsense. Literally walk into the headquarters of Goldman Sachs, Amazon, wherever, as well dressed as you can. When security tries to stop you tell them that you're a man on a mission with the firmest hand shake and best eye contact the boss has ever experienced. If you manage to actually get to shake hands with someone with authority, confess honestly that you were told "that's all it takes" but that you'll work hard if they give you an opportunity.

Then either with that job or any job where pay is discussed, make sure you demand that your pay is pegged to what boomers got paid relative to their cost of living. Don't use the term boomer of course, but basically just pretend your salary should be pegged 100% to the relative inflation of the cost of cars, houses, rent, etc. Basically on the $40,000 to $60,000 you might be getting offered, demand like quadruple that, but settle for double or triple worst case. Carry yourself in the most stereotypical boomer way with boomer expectations and see how far it gets you as an experiment.

Just did that and now I have a 6 figure job, my own house and a big happy family. For some reason I still feel the need to drink excessively every day and threaten my wife with violence. Where did I go wrong?

We need to make this the new form of protest in society. Every company should be covered in handshakes and eye contact from zoomers.

Construction

Take out a loan and learn how to weld

First get a job then take class at night

If only they weren't all too autistic for eye contact.

Attached: BOOM.jpg (750x476, 72K)

Will try. Thanks

>Where did I go wrong?
Sounds like it worked perfectly to me.

Why not try something that will actually work and make it? Spiting boomers with your failure is not a good life goal.

Start a shrimp farm. Minimal costs up front

The ultimate meme.

Become a land surveyor like me :) average age is like 65 so all the old skilled dudes are dying.

>stop being such a pussy son. the reason they're not calling you back is because you're not giving a firm enough handshake

Now you can work all month, not eat and buy a decent headset so you can hear the biggest debt bubble in human history creak as it strains to not pop

Sounds like the empty materialism is working as intended

Reeeeeeeeee words hurt

>tfw you get hired by an easily amused rich guy for entertainment