I have $200k in BTC & want it is disappear for a month then slowly sell it off leaving no/very little trace back to me...

i have $200k in BTC & want it is disappear for a month then slowly sell it off leaving no/very little trace back to me how do i go about hiding it from anyone who is trying to find it

> EX WIFE & her lawyers

Attached: 5y.jpg (270x186, 14K)

Sell it on local bitcoin for cash, buy gold on a gold for crypto site, or buy drugs off the darknet and sell them to someone. Idk any way to get it into a bank account with no one knowing but if anyone else does I’m all ears. Hint newfags: when every other thread is about a wife or GF finding your crypto it’s time to sell.

Tell them you traded it for BSV and when it goes to 0 in a few weeks just chalk it up as a bad investment.

Just like your marriage.

Monero or tether and hide the private key.

Why not just send the money to another wallet, then keep it on an exchange?

say the FBI is tracking ur 200k in btc WWYD

why sell it? simply disappear and cash out as you go, keep it as your savings, and keep a much smaller wallet somewhere if you want to hide how much you actually have.

get a long vacation where capital gains are tax free

Get a ledger or trezor and slowly move small amounts into different addresses within the wallet.
Leave a small amount in the old wallet to be discovered/surrendered at the right time.

Jesus Christ do i have to spell out everything for u faggots

> hyperdactyly speaking 3 guys stole 200k in btc & the authorities are looking for it how do the leader go about cleaning it to pay the other 2 without getting caught

Attached: iii.jpg (300x168, 23K)

1. get a VPN that lets you appear to be in some shitty 3rd world country like india
2. Log into your exchange account, convert all BTC to XMR and withdraw it
3. Claim you were hacked. The XMR is untraceable
4. Use shapeshift to convert XMR back to BTC and send to a secret wallet of your choice

that kind of information will cost you at least 5%

MIMBLE
WAMBLE
ON
GLOW
NIGGERS

will that hyperdactyly person have to dump it in multiple darknet market & let them clean it then slowly withdraw it ?

how do they know about the btc?

Just Buy 200k worth of XMR. Send that XMR to your paper wallet. Say you lost your money. Then when the heat is gone , convert the XMR to BTC and cash out. Easy.

OP is a 12 yo kid larping

how would you even be able to steal btc kek there are no breaking news of an exchange being hacked anywhere and the people that hold 200k worth of btc aren't stupid.

try harder faggot

OP, i really do mean it, put it into turtle.
I have had exact same problem. Monero you can not trust, it is tracked, a 200k piece of the pie lawyer is gonna get boomer IT expert convincing the court that money is there and it belongs to you and you can access it whenever you want and blah blah blah. The court will not listen to your side at all.
If you are serious about hiding it, look into trtl, grin, zcoin.
Besides, just open new wallet and put btc there. Don't say you lost key nobody is gonna believe this "dog ate my homework" excuse.
Crypto is by design stealthy so should not have much problems doing your thing.

do you happen to be a frenchman living in the US?

This guy is lying. XMR isn't trackable. Fucking brainlet. He wants you to buy his shitcoin.

First of all stop larping like a faggot

But buy xmr and send it to xmr a few times or something and then back to btc and cash out otc

Just move to Venezuela and live like a king.

shapeshift requires kyc now.....i used blocktrades.us (its some bitshares garbage but it works) for some very small amounts.....also theres xmr.to but i think it could be only for xmr->btc

Give them their share with relative private key and let them figure out, cleaning 65k is easier than 200k

well IBM btfo again at earnings. going to see how far this falls and determine if its a good dip time to buy

Look into local btc.

hope u used vpn for that stupid comment
what is your xmpp btw?

Just send the money to my wallet
And when you need it back just post on biz

send me 0.2 btc and im gonna get you back on track