CHOO CHOO, all aboard the REKTrain!

CHOO CHOO, all aboard the REKTrain!

Attached: rekkkkkkkkkkkkt.png (1199x503, 1.13M)

Give it a month, people will post on here
WHAT HAPPENED
WHERES MY $$
Sometimes Im jealous of those who can buy and forget about their tokens, not today.

stop my penis can't take any more!

>muh 4d chess

I’m in It for the tech fag!

it'll bounce back. Buy the dip retard

When it'll dead-cat bounce, I'll reverse buy the inverted dip before the final mooning to 0 faggot

Attached: 1529558894778.png (770x775, 304K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh man what makes this all the more glorious is there were actual idiots who held a huge amount

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kek

the overwhelming majority of faggots who got this shitcoin for free ended up market selling it around $120
as soon as this shit even came out everyone was already to sell it.
the price never really recovered and was on its way down down down anyways before the delistings.
as of today there has been 2 more exchanges with a total around 20% of BSV volume (if u believe that isnt all wash trading) moving toward delisting
rumor in the whale discords are 3 more exchanges are following suit before the month is out.

>holding BSV right now is a 100% full proof way to lose your money

Buying at these prices is practically stealing

Exchanges removing coins is pretty gay. I actually lost Bytecoin on Binance, and CLAMs on Bittrex because they deleted the wallets. I gotta pay more attention to the delistings. I have bots that buy/hold/sell pretty much all the coins so all the delistings usually effect me.

Muh vishun

in this case completely warranted creg himself asked for it when he said his coin is not for speculating trading or investing.

For a second thought it was a xcm thread, nevertheless both have the same fate.

>stealing
Stealing your future

Yes, I hate you, and yes, we are keeping all the logs of the FUD and yes, BTCsv is

my vision.

I won't post here anymore.

you are in for a very bad suprise at the halving. if you don't get it or don't understand it I have no time to lose telling you (again).

proof of work speaks for itself.

and you will be persecuted for the fudding that's going on here. we have an immutable copy of this muh basket weaving imageboard, with dates and logs and the content, the pedos, the shillers and the criminals too.

many big non-pothead and non-chink players are in with me and my hash factories. you are about to get dumped on neets. winter is not over.

hey Creg, was losing millions and becoming the best known crypto scam artist part of your plan?
what's next? going to jail for perjury in the courts?
we all know youre a compulsive liar. lel
and i told u once before that we would crash your BSV scam fork into $0
youre the most pathetic piece of shit that crypto has ever seen and faggots like you are whats killing this market

sue me sue me you fucking faggot ass pedo

Real satoshi wouldn't need a court. He would have signed with the genesis blocks.

creg is unironically the biggest moron in crypto

and thats what the court is going to require creg to do, sign a genesis block.
its the only way to prove that hes actually satoshi and he cant do it otherwise he would have already done it

there are people this dumb on Jow Forums

Attached: 1554211757667.png (205x246, 4K)

CSW CP_RETURN FRAUDTOSHI BTFO

I've got more free speech than your entire country.

At least in my country, people are allowed the right to criticize and to satire. AND you can't even bankrupt me, because lawyers represent you regardless of the money you have HAHAHAHA!

However, we do have "abuse of law" which will land you in jail for unfounded pathetic lawsuits

Attached: fucku.png (549x413, 113K)

im with this guy.
and what this law fag doesnt seem to understand is that smart anons NEVER talk to police or any kind of investigators.

>creg will never even be able to prove that ive said anything about him
i hope that creg enjoys paying my lawyer fees tho because its going to be $1 million USD/hr
lel

i would argue that would be whoever buys tether

TUSD is the only safe stable at the moment.

i don't know how safe dai is but that's the only stablecoin that is not absolute retarded bullshit.

DAI is having some major stability issues right now that the devs are working on fixing.
the main issue seems to be too much supply and not enough demand among some other issues.
while both TUSD and DAI are ERC-20s only TUSD has a more solid stable track record than DAI.
we will see if the devs can fix DAI in the coming months, until then, i wouldn't sell into it.

the devs can't fix the market i don't know where you go this. the stability issues come from dai not responding to apr rate adjustment because btc is bullish and lot of people try to get out of dai the moment it peeks upwards. the problem is this recent bulltrap changing market sentiment not dai specifically.

actually i read an article a few days ago on coindesk about the devs working on a solution for DAI to make it more stable.
i mean DAI still is an excellent project bc that one major thing it has going for it is that it isnt USDT and its on ETH

it's the only decentralized (at least non-backed) stablecoin i know of. an amazing project, idgf about eth tho.

nigguh u rly need to take the ETH pill.
its the strongest and safest asset in the entire market.

not for me. i only really care about btc the rest is just curiosity inherently worthless but sometimes still noteworthy tech.

You guys wint believe me. But I am on the inside. Btc sv is a scam coin. Lol at people buying it now

yea man but surely you see the inherent value in a smart contract powered crypto, at least i hope.
bringing smart contracts and getting BTC core to scale is just a pipe dream at this point
sure BTC will always be king because its better than digital gold but the real utility and usefulness resides with ETH

>surely you see the inherent value in a smart contract powered crypto
it's more like smart contracts powered by crypto. and we could replace eth in a day. we could literally make an eth 2 that is better bootstrap it and it would be useful. if you try that with bitcoin it woudln't be fucking useful it would be a worthless piece of crap. so while the tech and capability is valuable the coin itself is not.

yikes

point valid and taken.

you might want to dyor on the future deployments on the ETH network, ie 200k tx/s, 1s confirmation times, PoS, etc the passive income off of staking alone is worth going all in on it. while i hesitate to shill u more i do hope you do the research. got a plane to catch.

and if youre lurking in here Creg, fuck you and fuck your scam fork

>and if youre lurking in here Creg, fuck you and fuck your scam fork
lol at this mass insanity

Attached: pepecringe.png (1029x831, 256K)

Stop larping faggot, craig doesn't write anything like this.

Nobody with above 70 IQ calls it "btc sv". That designation makes no sense lmao this board is fucking infested with retard shills

just sv or sanjays vindaloo

Bitcoin is not Avalanche with centralised checkpoints nor is it Segwit with LN.
Fin

Attached: 1549037774074.jpg (480x428, 40K)

bitcoin is consensus first and foremost about a shared reality something you cashies dont get.

Holy shit it the same namefag loser
You are fucking glowing
And for what it's worth, we are Bitcoins not "Cashies" Roger Ver and that dopey chineseman rkd BCH

*Bitcoiners
Do you even sleep you little loser?

this
when the fork hit, people who claimed and instantly sold are the only ones who made any money with BSV
and it is my suspicion that Calvin is one of these people (lol)

you mother fucker son of bitch
your mother is dog
i shit you

My sincerest best regards gentleman.

Attached: 7684646468.jpg (565x411, 30K)

Anyone else buying the dip?

Shitload on Okex

Oh, so you're the one who gave away your purchasing power to me for free? Thanks mate, your sacrifice won't be forgotten.

Attached: 1555285456656.jpg (670x424, 145K)

what a satisfying ending to what's been a gigantic stain on the face of crypto. Get fucked, faggots

Listen up you little cocksuckers, you are either with Craig, or against him. He fucking invented this shit, so he has the RIGHT to destroy anything in this space as he sees fit. How fucking DARE you faggots develop anything involving crypto without his express permission? Well, you've really fucked up now, because Craig is coming after you degenerate anarchists, and you will lose EVERYTHING, and probably end up in prison because of it. You "investors" have participated in the illegal buying and selling of unlicensed securities, and have encouraged others to do the same, which is also illegal.
I'm forwarding this thread directly to Craig, as he is a very good friend of mine from the bathhouse scene. Prepare to get fucked like only Craig can fuck, you retards!

Attached: 1548797451613.png (532x405, 245K)

Cool story bro, can't wait to see Craig in jail for impersonation.
Also I'm the Queen of England, so Craig being in London got to obey and respect me.

As a proof here's my picture, Proof-of-Queen™

Attached: 59920c4e0dafe82400633e08-750-562.jpg (750x562, 53K)

look here faggots, i'm the real satoshi nakamoto. i named bitcoin after my idol and favorite pokemaster. if you ask me to sign with my private keys again im going to sue everyone's internet service provider that posts on this board to force them to doxx you. gotta catch em all.

Are you threatening me with a good time?

>You are fucking glowing
i am

that absolutely assblasted, rectally ruined, anally annihilated face of an sv holder. perfect picture!

I can't wait for all bitcoins to die and projects that actually do something to take over, supporting bitcoin equivalents dapps on it.

bitcoin is the only one trustless permissionless public ledger to date that is secure. your "more advanced" coins ain't got shit on btc. and of course btc will probably never be able to do what they can do. the only one true crypto and a hoard of utility tokens and later on 1 or 2 major standard smart contract platform is what the future holds.

but of course if blockstream got his way all other tokens and smart contract platforms will be sidechains to btc and pay royalty to them. i don't think it will go their way tho. this tech is literally built on being opensource and free innovation. trying to control it is like trying to herd cats. only brainlets like creg and nchain think it's a good idea.

wassa wassa WASSUUUPPPP CREGCONNECT