Most people promise you the mooon

>most people promise you the mooon
>he take you to mars rent free

Why are you all in BNB yet?
$1100 end of Q3 easily

Attached: (JPEG Image, 311 × 162 pixels).jpg (311x162, 5K)

i have 100BNB suicide insurance

If he actually rids us of the Creg shill menace I will buy his tokens out of pure gratitude.

1100? Random prediction?

they can randomly burn the coins from your wallet...

You did'nt get how coin burn works, did you?

desu i logged in to an old binance account and found like $700 in shitcoins that had added up somehow

i dont know how this happened but binance is ok in my book

They don't always sell every coin because it might be less than $0.01 so if they moon, I imagine it all ads up. Shame you didn't leave the original investment, you could have been one of us that actually made it.

Based 2017 token burn fud

I had bills to pay

I went half BNB, half BTT

The fact is that there's not a true ATH for this coin, it started when crypto market cap was dead.
I wonder where it can go

This is all I have. Is it enough to make it?

Attached: 1541438136530.png (1042x216, 28K)

funds are safu, just bought 100 BNB
we made it bros

it depends on how much you quantify "to make it"

Well, I have a little over a bitcoin's worth and if it 10x's and I sell it, that'll be 10 bitcoins and if bitcoin goes to 50k and I sell my 10 bitcoins, that would be 500k total. I think that qualifies as a babby's first making it.

This is not going to happen, you know

Which one? In a bullrun I would expect BNB to 10x. That would make it a 20 billion dollar coin even before any future burns and based on the fundamentals, assuming we get another balls to the walls bull, with those coin burns, that's very likely.
Also, assuming we get one more mega bullrun, bitcoin going to 50 might even be conservative.
Where's the flaw in my reasoning?

I don't think $1k, but $100-200 for sure

This: assuming that BTC and BNB will raise at different rates.
If BNB goes up 10x, BTC will do the same.

>If BNB goes up 10x, BTC will do the same.
Here's how I see it playing out so roll with me here. The bull run starts is slow ascent but before it really gets going in earnest alt season starts. During alt season BNB moons. When it gets to 10x relative to BTC, meaning it is currently at 0.0038, I think BNB will make it to 0.038 so my 331 BNB tokens I have now instead of being exchangeable for 1.25 BTC as it is today will be exchangeable for 12.5 BTC.
Now, when that's over, I wait for the rest of the bull run to play out and BTC moons relative to the USD. When a single BTC is worth $50,000 USD, I then trade my 12.5 bitcoins for $625,000, pay my taxes and walk away with a good start on life.
This is how it will go.
Screencap this.

That's very optimistic.
I guess that at a certain moment your 331BNB tokens can be 1,25 BTC and at another certain moment they will be 2,12 BTC, then go down or up, and so on.
It's very unlikely they will be 12,5, because BTC is still the driver of the entire Crypto-train.
But of course this is my opinion, i can be wrong.

I have 220 BNB, but same here

It's true that since Jan 19 Bnb to BTC increased by 3x.
It's still searching for its value, i guess