Anyone not putting their life savings in this man is retarded

Anyone not putting their life savings in this man is retarded.

Attached: brendaneich25563.web_.jpg (1619x2024, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.archive.org/2019/04/15/a-brave-new-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=zlcnOr81lPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I tried to put some pennies in him first to see how it works, but he spit them back out and said they're toxic.

Brave feels like another Netscape to me.

blog.archive.org/2019/04/15/a-brave-new-world/
Archive.org became Brave's biggest shills.

have you actually tried to use Brave? it's not even a working functional browser. How is this even possible in 2019?

>literally tripled my money buying BAT @ 12 cents
>"retarded"

Yeah i'm quite literally a stupid fuck for investing in that man.

Have you? There isn't another browser that even remotely compares.

You have poor reading comprehension fren

Brave is just Chrome faggot. And nobody uses BAT

Brave is a good browser. BAT is a shitcoin. It will go to 0 eventually but it might pump to $5+ first.

whoops, you're right user. My bad. My default is to assume negativity from Jow Forums re: BAT

Well you're are/am gay

Attached: 97CBB829-E894-4DD7-8508-DF8434D2A095.gif (500x500, 213K)

>brave is a shit browser
>brave is just [the worlds most popular browser] with privacy plugins
Make up your mind biz.
Riding BAT since 0.00002 Sats, feels good.

It's both because chrome is a shit browser. And BAT is a shitcoin that sounds nice so it moons a little before BTC

Big Brain Brendan!

Attached: EichbrainBAT.jpg (1200x800, 223K)

ah

Number of bat users grows daily
Batgrowth.com
My avg buy price is 15 cents.

BAT fucking rules, I've DCA'd down to below 30 cents so I'm very happy from here on out.

This project is fucking awesome, and Brendan is a God

Attached: comfy.png (651x481, 508K)

Some big websites and youtube channels are coming on board . This is an exciting time to be a BAT holder. When the final build is released and the ecosystem truly starts to flow. It's going to be huge.

>When the final build is released and the ecosystem truly starts to flow.

Really excited for it. Love using Brave but I don't like switching back and forth between Alpha and Dev to earn BAT. It'll be so nice when I can just toggle BAT Ads on straight from Brave 1.0. It's fucking genius. "First We Feast" getting verified is the first youtube channel that really impressed me. Hopefully it opens the floodgates

Attached: BAT.png (301x285, 20K)

Theres so much room for brave to grow. Refreshing batgrowth.com every day shows that we are making ground quickly. Its only a matter of time before brave becomes a common household name. BAT could become the new face of cryptocurrency.

>we
There is no we here unless you are actively engaged in promotion or usage.

Attached: bogbat.jpg (480x268, 25K)

it's gonna be a fun ride. if it goes to like 10 or 20 bucks in the next 3 years i'm gonna have enough to buy a house with. finally get to move away from boomer parents.

Is it safe to say BAT is the most comfy coin available?

It has a huge userbase thats growing fast. Its also never been hyped and it has a great working product. Every other crypto is still in alpha stage with bagholder armies.

Yes. Only reason so many on Jow Forums hate BAT is resentment. Unlike almost everyone else we get to see and use our crypto project as it develops; they in the meanwhile get to connect dots and ask "when mainnet?"

Attached: 53034543.jpg (518x526, 66K)

waiting to buy back in. i hope it dumps to 15-20 cents again

Shit. If it gets to $10 I could retire. Also if Eth ever goes 2x its previous ATH.

The constant influx of new holders broke BAT out of it's trading pattern and more keep buying, your only hope is BTC crashing dramatically in the next few days.

Attached: 1552450494736.png (1920x1080, 859K)

97.2% of all BAT transactions have taken place between buyers and sellers on exchanges

Watch the contract

>muh adoption

You're at least 5 years too early, if you want to invest and hold for that term, then do, but you're going to miss out on a lot of gains user.

This may go up on hype, but it'll won't outrun fundamentals (ETH, LINK, possibly BTC for maturity reasons alone)

More Batmemes!

Attached: batlord.jpg (300x213, 19K)

Is his name Dude Weed?

>Because I'm all in

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 12K)

>LINK
heh

I think it'll be two to three years, myself. I do think that waiting for dips could prove dangerous though-it seems to be on a good, steady upward trajectory. BTC will have to go to 15k to realize the same gains that BAT would get reaching a single measly dollar (I'm not counting it out from doing that for the record-isn't the lightning network supposed to fix BTC's abysmal transaction times for example? Once that technical problem is solved all bets are off, but I still don't mind using these BAT bags as a pillow for now)

Attached: 7F24514B-E36C-4524-BC38-D3E3F0770AE5.png (1400x1297, 1.99M)

>this man is retarded.
Well said OP

yea i have a little bit of both. also have some btc and 0x stellar.

The Brave Payment transactions are done in batches to save on gas, the number of daily users is significantly higher. Brave publishers who got paid BAT and move to their wallet off of Uphold are also included in your 97.2%.

Attached: 7c844d563ed2bab571f8a79e5a9a670a.png (514x387, 21K)

How thick is that mother fuckers glasses?

You know that black hole picture? The telescope shit was a lie, they just got this guy to stand outside one night then draw it in photoshop.

>Is it safe to say BAT is the most comfy coin available?
Yes. In since a dime. So fucking comfy. Can't wait for $10/BAT.

yes works pretty well for me, better than firefox.

Gotta use asspennies brother

Most in this thread know that we'll never see BAT below $1 again by July and that's a mathematical fact. There's too much positive momentum behind this from all angles, enough so that its all but guaranteed to increase significantly. Which is always a dangerous thing to assert but if there is a trade to make, this one is it. I'll start selling off increments of my position around $1k in a couple of years, which isn't an unreasonable number considering the fact that bitcoin reached 20k on pure speculation. And that was before the "digital gold" claim. It's going to get to a point where its economically unfeasible to not become Brave verified if you're a publisher. And on the user side of the equation it's going to be the same as leaving money on the table when it comes to monetizing one's attention. If Uber and AirBnB provided enough economic incentive for people to use their most expensive personal assets to earn income, then do you really think they won't use Brave and BAT? It's going to be a no-brainer from that angle. Not to mention they'll actually like the browser because it is really slick. We could also talk about how advertisers want better ads, the egregious privacy of violations, malware served by 3rd party servers...

Brave is the pivot point where a lot of these issues really start to be solved, and it will only get better as the platform grows. And emotional investing is when refuse to recognize good investments because you're too emotionally invested in your shit-token that you bought at ath. Just cut your loss, shit ain't coming back.

> don't forget buy puts on GOOG ( and TSLA)

>privacy of violations

Attached: 1555185012977.jpg (633x758, 72K)

There are so many angles beyond that. What happens when every internet user and their dog has a stash of BAT? It becomes the preferred payment currency to be used in dapps; advertisers can get their BAT right back if the user is inclined to pay it for the services.

Well said. I still have slight concerns about future token velocity because of that but Brave has a couple physicists working there so I'm sure they probably have the model figured out. I'm really curious to see who the first advertisers are going to be though. On the publisher side there's some heavyweights who have already verified, and that means a lot more are on the fence waiting to jump in. So that's going to be a pretty significant shill by summer because they want to get paid via BAT too. Also there's been Brave decks in the past which showed McDonalds, Amazon and Nike as advertisers. And Brave wouldn't go out there and imply these ads existed if they already didn't have contracts written up with these companies. And they're one of the few 'crypto' businesses located in Silicon Valley, which lends strong credibility. Not to mention the Founders Found seeded them, which if you've ever read 0 to 1 by Thiel, you know that's kinda a big deal. What else you got senpai?

Attached: brave_presentation_partnerships.png (2592x1200, 1.87M)

And then again this might have been the TAP partnership, someone tweet Brendan and find out.

Attached: wagie_eich.png (512x420, 232K)

Crypto currencies son.

Attached: 1016F150-582B-4ABE-9449-023B25FE9F27.jpg (500x419, 43K)

>"Legendary"

>"A timeless classic"

>" The prime example on how not to make it "

Brainlet Productions presents.

"Do the opposite of Jow Forums" The post.

Attached: bat_>_$1.png (512x512, 156K)

me on the left

just noticed this and now cannot unsee

Attached: wtf.jpg (312x289, 17K)

> concave
> convex

What are these things?

> t.biz is truly full of brainlets

Glasses are weird like that-and fuck you now I can't stop staring at it too

In the artistic canon the human upper body is roughly 4 heads tall from the top of the head to the base of the pelvis (the "obturator foramen" on which the adductor muscles attach). Brendan Eich's body on the other hand, from the top of his head to the base of his pelvis, is about 3 and a third heads tall. Don't believe me? Watch his TED talk here:

youtube.com/watch?v=zlcnOr81lPc

Why is that you may ask? Brendan Eich has a brain that is so big that his head is almost 30% bigger than the average person's'. His head is so goddamn enormous that he could literally bend over and suck his own 9 inch cock and balls with fucking ease if he felt like it.

Are you really not all-in in BAT? Are you really going to bet against a man that can deepthroat his own dick and balls because of how big his brain is?

Attached: Andrew Loomis - Art Instructor and Marshmellow Mandingo Monster Cock Pussy Slayer Supreme.jpg (400x533, 41K)

>tfw youre still waiting for the dump

Attached: 1538362591605.jpg (918x597, 78K)

Come on, user. You know you want it.

Attached: sexyeich.jpg (348x509, 29K)

Ok so I'm convinced by this thread but it doesn't look like I can buy BAT on coinbase and it says it's not available in NY, what do I do?

Attached: 0313.jpg (469x437, 25K)

ANSWER ME

Attached: 0024.png (680x680, 339K)

Buy Ethereum and send it to another exchange (like Binance) for BAT, or else send Eth to Metamask wallet and use Airswap.io.

Attached: BATboy.jpg (1050x656, 92K)

Thx fren

Attached: 0412.jpg (850x1024, 61K)

Not really, it hits .33 cents then plummets. When it breaks .40 cents something might happen but expect a plummet.

Why can't you buy BAT on Coinbase? That's where I got all my sh*t

Attached: 99CF432B-3477-4880-8D8B-913C847F8A84.jpg (636x960, 97K)

BAT just keeps getting comfier. Whats more likely, bitcoin hitting $15000 or BAT hitting $1? Place your bets accordingly

BAT hitting $1 easily. When BTC is at 15k BAT will be between $5-10.

Attached: BATmeme.jpg (699x555, 89K)

Using it now. Not buying BAT though.

I'll take ad free over BAT tokens every time and if I want to tip some content creator I'll use BCH or XMR, while using the Brave browser.

I think people are finally starting to see the light. It would be irresponsible to not accumulate BAT in my opinion.

Well I'm convinced

Just bought a few 100 bucks worth just incase.

The fact that bat pumped from 10 to 30 cents exponentially wihtout biz getting a thread on it with more than 5 posts while heaps of shitcoims had their dedicated qctive threads, coupled with the sudden interest in BAT on biz lets you know its time to sell my bags

Careful bobo, you don't want to get JUSTED by whales

Good point though, honestly we should shut the FUCK up about BAT and Brave on this board.

Yeah in shittyness maybe

/biz doesnt deserve BAT. Its better if normies prosper from BAT. At least normies know how to spot a ponzi scheme, and they also aren't degenerate meme line traders. They would make much better investors. Normies are much less fickle. They will know soon enough.

based

Attached: the master.jpg (570x734, 45K)

I know, I'm glad it's staying low key for now because I want more. In general I think the best way to help BAT take off is to create BAT based projects and subtly convince people to use Brave. As long as our main man, Brendan does his job we will literally be rich as fuck within three years' time

People buying rn have a chance of getting dumped on by whales is all im saying. If btc stays stablw or keeps mooning bat can keep running, but its gonna dump at somw point soon an retrace a good bit even if btc whales dont dump. Honestly itd suck to watch bat break out without me, but desu i know it wont sustain further gains so im waiting for the 20-25 cents buy in

>He thinks this is the top

Id buy now .

According to this thread you just bought a few hundred dollars worth after FINALLY being convinced....a meer 30 minutes ago(look above). Ive been watching this shit for years. In fact you go observe its history of price action. Its gonna correct before continuing the ascent.

Absolutely wrong

>I've been watching for years

which really means you're a poorfag who can't infact afford to buy anything which means your opinion is absolutely invalid pajits need to leave this thread and talk about linkies.

No you literally said you just bought in on this thread...thats ur matching id on that post.

I've not disputed that

It's a great time to buy.

0.35 is the psychological barrier.

Fucking Lol, once again emotional investing is the original sin. Not to mention you hitched your wagon to roger ver and fluffypony. No one here cares about your opinion because its obvious you make shit trades.

He is right though.
No one is going to bother with BAT tokens when you can already browse internet without any ads.
Brave is a good mobile browser, simple and doesn't require any addons so it might become popular among less technically inclined normalfags, but everyone else won't care.

Are you saying that because BAT nullifies the use case of your preferred shit token? It does that to a lot of projects, that's why Jow Forumslets hate it. This project will render 99.9% of other crypto's obsolete within two years.

>you can already browse internet without any ads

Only because a minority of people do it. If a large number of people would do this, most of the websites you visit daily would have to shut down, because they rely on ad income. Jow Forums is one of them.

The whole point of Brave/BAT is that this is not sustainable and another model is needed.

I guess because I'm in New York, no idea why tho... I'm pissed

is this the pedophile from true detective?

Double top on BAT @ .66
Low volume on both pumps
Two more resistance points at the same price before this pattern formed too. One on the way up, and one on the way down of the pump to .76
Place your bets
>UP
Or
>DOWN

Attached: 1552089942509.jpg (500x280, 12K)

>Low volume on both pumps

Attached: brainlet3.png (472x565, 18K)

And another 2.33 million people just got shilled Brave from the privacy angle. This project speaks for itself.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 11.39.21 AM.png (1218x1260, 849K)

By the way.

Attached: Capture.png (789x151, 84K)

I want Brave rewards on my cuckPhone REEEEEE fuck Apple

Attached: brave bat.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

I petition Brendan to have the title of Money Forehead not coinmetro dude.

BAT is useless and unnecessary

He's just got a big fuckin' head in general though to store that enormous 169 IQ brain