What's a reasonable starting yearly salary for someone's just graduated with a bachelor's...

What's a reasonable starting yearly salary for someone's just graduated with a bachelor's? I really have no idea where to start, I've really only ever done hourly work. Is something like $15/hr a good starting point?

Attached: 1520706361909.gif (200x200, 94K)

40k non-stem.
50-70k for stem

(euro)
35k-40k non stem
40K~stem

40k would be really good op.

So like $20 an hour? For the field I'm in I need a Masters for that from what I've seen, fucking hell. I guess I'll just do grunt work if I wanna make 40k a year, I wasted my college on a meme degree.

Attached: 1516264507902.png (611x622, 920K)

U could work manual labor for 15 an hour

15 an hour is minimum wage in the bay area lol if you got a meme degree then try to go to law school or med school otherwise its probably useless degree. contact your ex classmates for jobs since college is decent for making connections if you werent an isolated nerd

Attached: 82D5D10B-443E-42FF-B184-2E53D260A866.jpg (1024x512, 70K)

10k non-stem
300k Stem

This but unironically

The rich get richer baka

you're delusional if you think you're gonna make 50-70k with a bachelors in most stem fields, unless you choose math or compsci your're gonna be getting shit on without a PhD in stem

>what's a reasonable starting yearly salary or someone who just graduated with a bachelor's
>doesn't specify what sort of bachelors nor the field of study

Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers

I, and everybody I know who majored in _________ engineering is making 50-70K starting, with the exception of petroleum engineers who make just over 100K but work more than twice as many hours.

32k if you have 2-4 years of related experience, 6 industry certifications, a 3.5+ GPA, 2 internships, 5 letters of recommendation, require no benefits (even PTO or sick days) and are also a mindless drone.

40k if you have 6-8 years of related experience, 14 industry certifications, a 3.9+ GPA, 4 internships, 12 letters of recommendation, require no benefits (besides 7 days of PTO and 0 paid sick days) and are once again, a mindless drone who loves the fact they will be worked to the bone and spat on 7/7 days of the week.

Literally this, exactly this

what about stem phd?

I'll admit to engineering making bank right off the bat, apologies I hear stem and immediately think hard sciences and completely discount the E for engineering. That was my mistake I apologize it's been a long day. Hard sciences don't make shit though w/o doctorate
>t. angry biochem major who doesn't make shit.

70k is bare min for stem. If you accept less than that, thats on you.

If I go into industry instead of research, would I be better doing a phd in math physics or comp science? finishing undergrad soon.

12-14/hr is what McDonalds pays around here. Consider that.

my company pays $80k + $10-20k starting for standard fresh out of college. don't worry though your income shoots up at least 50% in the first 2 years unless you're completely incompetent.

just by asking this question i can tell you aren't suited for any of those choices

oh okay thanks anyway

There’s an art moving/installation place that’s hiring near me, $18-20 starting. I’m a scrawny son of a bitch but at least it pays well/is somewhat related to my degree

Your new workplace, cocksucker.

Attached: WALMART BZ 20170419 KAM 000.jpg (1140x778, 117K)