None of us are ever going to make it, because we're on this website. If we were going to make it...

None of us are ever going to make it, because we're on this website. If we were going to make it, we'd have better things to do.

Attached: 1_Lgvp-wij4cuWT_209WEAqQ[1].jpg (800x640, 56K)

i glitched life for my benefit nigga i come here daily. fuck you

BASED

Attached: 1534231489923.jpg (680x378, 25K)

ive already made it made it so you can suck my dong

i just got home from work, they pay me $250k year. i come here to shit on others to make myself feel better.

i already made it, but i continue to torture myself out of fear of boredom

Heh same here. 500k take home from my SaaS business. Fucking wagelets, when will they learn?

>i come here to shit on others to make myself feel better.

What's bothering you user?

men like this usually have tiny pee pees and so have to over compensate.
Think Genghis Khan, bet that chink mongoloid had a tiny pee pee yet had the largest contiguous empire in history.

Attached: 1552566703809.jpg (960x960, 76K)

>peons
bonus alone was 750k last year. stay mad and poor

>bonus alone was 750k last year.

I don't care about how much money you make user. What is bothering you personally?

Not true. I made a killing last year from biz tips. Already made it. Gonna make more this year too.

This is the final redpill

Sounds like tiny peepee is the real secret to success.

nothing. the 750k comment was obviously satire like the other two faggots.

>i come here to shit on others to make myself feel better.

But what is troubling you user?

my mother had a debilitating stroke and it's ruined my family, i've been pretty down ever since. also tiny pp

>my mother had a debilitating stroke and it's ruined my family

Sorry to hear that user. That is a life changer. You're not alone. We are here.

How can I make mine smaller senpai?

Castration of one sort or another might do the trick, eunuchs have a pretty long history of being able to capitalize on leveraging tiny peepee power.

Date a fat girl or ugly girl. Your penor will naturally pull half of it's length inside your body all the time because it will be so uninterested in sex.

Not gonna lie, i have thought of eunuching myself, i wonder what would happen, not sex change shit btw, maybe i will do a vasectomy or something

You need to take you crypto knowledge and apply it

>find project in early stage
>be active
>help a bit
>contiue to do this
>find new projects
>suddenly you are community managers or ambassadors
>NETWORK you cucks
>wtf are you doing
why have you not done this yet

Dude what. Go into more detail.

Network

>take a skill you have
>add your crypto knowledge to it
>be active in a project you believe in
There are ambassador programs and other similar opportunities out there.

Go on linkden senpai

I am connected with some well known crypto people and networking slowly builds up

>ive talked to the heads of bitmart on video chat
>bancor phone calls
>and others
Soon enough I'll be getting drunk with some of these people

You think im kidding but i am not

>You think im kidding but i am not
Arent they just entertaining you because they want you to buy/shill their product? What are you getting out of it?

I'm not shilling anything

Some of them pay for things like community management on telegram, or graphics, telegram bots. You just have to go for it.

also it helps to learn how to run your own blockchain, create erc-20 m and smart contract dev

isn't that what all human interaction boils down to? Socializing, dating, networking... it's all shrewd shilling in one way or another. You have to sell what they want to buy and v/v

perhaps "making it" is simply all the good times we've had together along the way

Attached: alice.png (512x1420, 495K)

That's actually true

He must got the baby dick
-lamar from gta 5

real/unconditional friends/lovers that you can trust with your life and most intimate confidence that will have your back no matter what are very, very rare, and are worth more than anything if you are ever lucky enough to happen upon them

We would all make it if Jow Forums gathered together to claim Cereneum, stake it early and shill it.

But you cunts are too busy jacking off to hentai inbetween video game sessions to work together to make money

Attached: majin_vegeta_closeup_final_by_carapau.jpg (256x179, 64K)

>he only makes 250k
When will poorfags learn? I’m literally LMAOing at your life right now faggot.

Meh if you can avoid the crab bucket loser incel negative mindset that permeates this place its really not that bad. Just don’t spend 8+ hours a day on here and take things to seriously. It’s cool being able to discuss things beyond the scope of the typical niggerball loving normies anonymously.

>None of us are ever going to make it
Glad to see you faggots admit it.

Attached: 0004.png (961x805, 296K)

I got a vasectomy 5 years ago user. It doesn't help you make money, but it definitely helps you not lose money. It all helps with stress/anxiety due to no more pregnancy scares. Also, chicks you just met will let you bang them without a condom if you want if you tell them about your vasectomy.