What's the best way to deal with annoying coworkers...

What's the best way to deal with annoying coworkers? A couple of guys who have a few months on me act incredibly patronizing towards me and I'm about to lose it any day now.

Attached: honkhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

-> couple of guys
> trigger the boss of the two
> punch him in the face

Beat the fuck out of them in the break room

Talk about smart contracts incessantly

I have anxiety disorder I cannot do this.

Stand your ground and either ignore them or just slightly acknowledge them
Then poop on their doorstep later that night

Then get bullied pussy
Fuck or be fucked

based

Treat them like idiots. Give instructions on very simple things and insult them passive aggressively. When they call you out on it act like they're being paranoid and you're just trying to help.

Quit. It's what I'm going to do. Finish up whatever's pertinent right now and then send them a text at like 11am one morning like "hey I'm not coming in anymore". Then block their number and NO response. No "I quit" or 2 weeks or anything. Just "hey I'm not coming in anymore." And then don't show up.

See this whole thread is exactly why I want too kill my self. I hate dealing with all this human being bullshit. just leave me the fuck alone, why does ANYBODY feel the need to bully people over such petty shit

Attached: 1555131315682.png (633x758, 320K)

I know user, this is why I gave up too.

why dont you learn to be strong and beat em instead

delist them!

>killing yourself because you're bullied
>as an adult male

Since when did this board get filled with turbo beta male LOSERS like you and OP? How much Sooi do you have hooked up to an IV right now? Get the fuck off my board, your low testosterone is bringing the mood down.

all the other kids with the pumped up kicks

CNN BREAKING NEWS: The Funds are Safu killer delists co workers claiming to be the real wagie

Start all conversations with
"WHATS UP GUYZ *INSERT user* HERE, SO BITCOIN IS GOING TO MOON"

spend a day smoking some weed and calm your self down user. just tell them to fuck off and ignore it.

>HAHA WHY DONT YOU JUST BE AN ASSHOLE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE

fuck you and kys tbqh senpai, you all make life more miserable than it has too be. fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 1554400441743.gif (607x609, 754K)

Put a thumb tack on one of their chairs!

Attached: 51977509_308253269894800_1739414974096211968_n.jpg (539x960, 43K)

>standing up for yourself is being an asshole

This is why you're a faggot cumrag doormat.

>HEHE YOU ARE DUMB AND GAY LOL
>no iam not you are faggot
>HAHA YA OK BRO CYA LOSER LOL

wow really fucking cool, lets repeat this process daily for our entire lives. again kys newfriend

Attached: 1555204839374.png (644x800, 43K)

A lot of wagies asking how to deal with bullies in the workplace lately... Wonder if orchestrated or if the wagie uprising is upon us.

Rabat the big one.

You don't get it, it's not about the bullying, it's about how fake it is, if you want to get into a fight im all balls for it, but i just can't stand passive aggresiveness or petty bullshit, and if i scale the thing to actual violence i get called as an unstable fag, well, fuck you and your civilization bitch

It's a way to assert dominance for Alphas and a way to gain status for Betas.

clown them. ignore them and treat with disdain. or quit

I noticed this too. The Wage Cage has become quite the harsh environment lately.

Stop being a creepy sperg. They are probably completely justified in their actions. You probably make everyone in the office feel uncomfortable.

it's not just the workplace, most people are short sighted and narcissistic

when you get into the workplace you're now forced to deal with lots of short sighted narcissists

just fuck with them, who cares

You could replace all that with "stop being unattractive". At least then you would be truthful.

this is a sign we're at the bottom. time to buy back in.

Attached: 1544054333522.jpg (768x624, 132K)