Boomer punks Millennials and Zoomers for lack of work ethic

youtube.com/watch?v=uPZA4_OE24g

Is he right? What do we think?

Attached: DCBE44F4-0E25-45CF-AA45-5131BECA8016.jpg (1381x1078, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcqkozRfx_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i never had any work ethic unless it is work for myself.
even as a kid doing something in the garden i did only 50% and tried to bullshit my way out

Attached: ok.jpg (726x965, 69K)

>punks

fuck off millenial

boomers are the worst.

Attached: 1542729679316.jpg (1024x706, 114K)

Just sounds like a bunch of angry people (including the video creator) lashing out and making baseless assumptions about each other. I don't get why people find this or the comments entertaining. They're just setting themselves up to seethe.

Boomers are fucking trash. Imagine working with this asshole everyday, no wonder he can't keep anyone working for him. He then thinks its the millenials and zoomers and not him being an insufferable asshole.

seething is the new comedy central, haven't you heard?

can i have a story behind this pic

JEJKd

How is he wrong? He's totally correct in that modern burgers live in debt, are over-reliant on credit cards and credit score and pursue useless overpriced degrees.

Damn, he's right in every respect, pretty red-pilled too.

"Your parents are to blame for raising a bunch of entitled fucks and telling them they were the best and the brightest. You guys ain't even the least in the dimmest, and in the near future you are going to be ruled over by illegal aliens, they're coming here by the millions. You don't walls up, yet you want to allow these people. You're gonna be mulling their lawns, you're gonna be living in cardboard hollows while illegal aliens are gonna be living in your houses. They're importing Somalis and these people from Africa into your communities, and they're gonna be taking all you people out because you're too stupid to stand up for yourselves."

Absolute madman.

Attached: DmegiiAVsAAcTlX.jpg (980x981, 82K)

Day of the pillows when

he's totally, completely, absolutely correct- but meme magic is real op

>then I realised I might not have €20 for that

Attached: 0C055BA4-617B-44DC-BF2A-D42091C6633D.jpg (378x133, 10K)

He fails to remember that a new car cost no more than $5k & a house was around $30k in his day.
He makes some points, but he's as entitled as the faggots he is whining about. I've worked since I was 12.

>Be this guy
>Hire a new employee, 3rd one this month.
>Fuck me, another millenial.
>Talk to him endlessly about how shit everyone he knows is, how much better my generation was at everything, and how much harder it was for us growing up compared to how things are now.
>Guy doesn't really want to engage in conversation, keeps trying to pretend he's working when I talk to him.

>Tell him about how I own property now because I paid for my loans for 30 years
>Tell him that loan interest rates were 12%, so I didn't actually get a loan.
>Tell him how I paid for my land in cash
>Blame him solely for the GFC
>Ask him how many credit cards he has.
>Call my friend tony "Yo tony. How many credit cards do those beaners you want me to hire have? How many? None? Ohkay, Tony yeah that sounds good. Yeah, look he's.. Yeah, I can't really talk right now. Sure, send 'em over next Tuesday. Bye Tony."

Yeah I'd love to work for this guy but seriously, anyone with that many youtube videos of his fucking face, and an about page that lists airforce and bounty hunter?
The guy churns through employees, what's the common denominator here?

this is so blatantly fake I hope none of you fall for this

This, women are so retarded they pay even more for food and are even more entitled.

Yes it's true in some respect. However you don't need to work hard to make good money. You just have be smart. Millennials know that more than anyone, especially thanks to the internet there's an unlimited amount of income opportunities that don't even require you to get out of bed. Take me for example, I'm 21 going on 22 and have never had a "real" job in my life. I'm in my final year of University but don't necessarily plan on using my degree - I just wanted it to have some sort of qualification. I've made money online since I was 12 years old, making websites, making SAAS products, doing affiliate marketing and crypto investing. At the moment my main focus is affiliate marketing and I'm currently making about $25-30k a month from that. My parents keep harassing me to apply for graduate roles at companies but I really don't want to. As soon as I finish uni I want to travel around for at least a year and just work remotely on my stuff whenever I have the chance. At the moment I spend probably 2-3 hours a day on affiliate marketing. Easy peasy. I'd like to see a boomer do that. They probably don't even think it's possible, take my parents for example. They just don't get it.

this makes no sense

Is he right to other boomers? Sure he is but they all boomer tinted glasses from high interest rates on savings and 401k accounts so of course they got money. My so called "high interest" savings is only 1% so that doesn't even beat inflation. But since that guy probably has a legacy account so he's earning 5% or more on thousands of dollars. So he and the banks have actively screwed the next 4 generations via inflation and that boomer attitude.

The strange thing about it is that a lot of them don't even seem to care.

I had one of those legacy accounts. Bank covertly changed it so that it still yields 5% interest, but 4% of the interest gets donated to their charity.

The bank said "But you get to claim the donations on your tax!"

It makes perfect sense

someone plz post that pua hello ladies boomer at the bar

Every boomer parent
>You have to go to college otherwise you will end up working a blue collar loser job
>Just study anything you want so you can get a job you actually enjoy doing
>You can just take loans, don't even think about learning a trade those are beneath you, you are special
>Just walk in there and give the manager a firm handshake and you'll get a job in no time to pay down those 100k loans

WHY ARE MILLENNIALS SO ENTITLED AND LAZY?

WHY AREN'T MILLENNIALS DOING SHITTY JOBS? THIS IS WHY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS KEEP COMING HERE. BACK IN 1976 I MADE $4 AN HOUR PAINTING HOUSES NOW IT'S JUST MEXICANS WHO DO IT

Attached: 1555414959840.jpg (225x250, 8K)

What fake text app was used to make this?

They don't care because they got the funds to give no fucks lol
Now that's some shit, considering you can only claim so much charitable donations on your taxes before the irs says fuck off.

>Just work hard until you get promoted to manager
>If you're not happy with the job you have, wait until a better one comes along
>Just get a job you like, get a mortgage and pay off the house

Fucking worst advice ever completely ruined my start at life. Followed it to a tee. Worked hard, on the cusp of promotion, got a mortgage and built a house, and our entire company was laid off due to a sale to pajeets the day before I got the keys to my house.

Due to the influx of unemployed in the area, it was impossible to find work for weeks. Managed to make my first and second mortgage payment with all of the money I had left, found a job that propped me up for 3 months. They sold out to a Chinese company who closed the business to eliminate competition.

Worked myself to death in an abbatoir. After mortgage payments and fuel to get to work, I had $10 a fortnight for shopping. Had to turn off the gas and water to my property, got a stretched out payment plan on the electricity until the work made my gallbladder necrotic. Two weeks in hospital and a month of bed, mortgage employment insurance fell through for every instance because muh casual employment.

Wound up as a correctional officer. That got me out of trouble. Took me 3 years at that job to get myself back in the clear.

>not in my backyard
>not with my money
>not with my labor
Every millennial ever

Attached: boomers.jpg (1039x1027, 146K)

this.

fuck off marketing fag stop linking and bumping this trash

>tfw never paid a dime on my 80k student loans
>tfw inherited my dads house when he died and it's still in his name so they'll never take it
>tfw i hid my dads body in the backyard and i still collect his social security
>tfw i get the benefits of 2 generations

Most of that is literally self inflicted

This. 100%

Get ready for your sisters and daughters to be sucking on somali cocks.

Atleast you americans can arm yourself. Im stuck in manchester, UK. Surrounded by africans and arabs. I sleep with a crowbar and keep a baseball bat on my rear car seat.

FML.

Crypto is my only hope to escape

Attached: article-2244036-1661AE52000005DC-580_634x352.jpg (634x352, 37K)

Based

Damn homie. Well glad you’re better now.

>affiliate marketing
so you have a Instagram you post shit on. Thats your job? it wont last

>Sleep with a crowbar
Lmao what the fuck is a crowbar going to do when a pack of muslims smash through your front door?

>fricken

Incorrect. I do paid traffic. i.e. buying native, pop, push, display, native and social ads.

>Those comments
Boomers need to held accountable for what they have done

>what will a blunt force trauma weapon do against mushy skulls and fragile bone

Gee Idk...

Isn't that shit pretty much dying these days? People are getting more banner blind with each passing year, plus ad blockers are on the rise, so only brands are left.

If this was made up to make the girl look like a bitch it doesnt work. If someone went out on a date with a girl who kept saying she wanted to make out with some other guy and you followed up with her after she ghosted you then you're definitely a fucking sõysucker

You'd be very surprised actually. I'm making bank with push ads at the moment for example.

>freakin
>boom!
>freakin
>*siiiip*

Yeah, I heard they're in. But what about display ads? It's like only brands and big pockets with deep funnels are using them anymore. If that's the case, the rest of ads will follow.

zoomers would never even enter a company and contract you instead

oi, you got a loicense fo' that crowba' mate?

No that's not true. I still promote adult offers like male enhancement (lmao) and adult dating through display ads and am still profitable.

How do you do it?

Wow, 10 or 12% interest on a 40,000 loan is completely the same as 5% on a 300k loan. How fucking stupid are boomers to realize that the price of homes are an average of 4 times the median salary right now? When this faggot was twenty, a home was not even one years worth of salary.

>Three dudes break into your house
>Swing at them with your crowbar
>Now instead of just threatening you they stab you to death
Good job

boomers dont care .the planet could explode the moment they die and they would be fine with that.

Is there even any point of going back to work if you're 21 with zero momentum? I can't imagine ever having a stable living situation even if I started legitimately trying today.

this, I've known people like him forever and they are the worst bosses

>relying on social security
boomer had it coming

Those who don't believe won't, those who do will.
Do you have other options?

youtube.com/watch?v=WcqkozRfx_Q

Attached: 1526185570101s.jpg (250x229, 17K)

Attached: Ultimate_Stiff_Machine2.jpg (913x532, 315K)

this guy is unironically based as fuck

This sums up UK politics because Boomers have the largest block vote, triple lock pensions still going strong, free bus passes and discounts too £££

>implying the people making debt, regulating debt, setting debt limits and break them the next day aren't boomers

>He fails to remember that a new car cost no more than $5k & a house was around $30k in his day.

You seem to think inflation is not a real thing. Yep that 5k car seems cheap, until you realize that back then, you made shit less money too..You think makin 6 figures was common back then?

Dumbass. You are exactly who he is talking about and he is right about you.

I have incredibly low standards and basically want enough to afford a cuck shed, just enough so I can still be marginally attached to society.

Same. Its a "everyone else is the problem not me" type of attitude along with a general lack of awareness.

Wages have been stagnant since the 70s, and the USD has less purchasing power along with COL increases. Essentially 30k a year back then would be enough for a solid working class lifestyle, while 30k now is essentially monopoly money and you have to go in debt to afford the modern day equivalent of what you could buy back then.

The only people who still aren't convinced the middle class is all but dead are either extremely naïve or just outright unintelligent.

Millennials and zoomers are the same or worse in that regard 2bh.

'old on yew got a loicense to post dis?

fucking zoomers
&
fucking boomers

>take my money
>loan at (((12%))) interest rate
>retire
why the hell is this guy still working lmao

>boomers hire illegals because they're dirt cheap
>boomers complain that illegals are taking all the jobs and millennials have no money and no work ethic
yikes, dad

Attached: 1555418355125.jpg (792x960, 85K)

He reminds me of my boomer boss from a warehouse job I had. I started off as the shipping/rec assistant, eventually became the shipping lead for the whole company and only got a 50 cent raise up to $13 an hour.

These people act like they're taking care of you like a small business used to in the 50s, like you could actually have a fulfilling career with advancement if you put in the time at the company. They say this with a straight face while they hire illegals who don't speak any english to work in the back. Boomers are subhuman monsters.

Attached: 1536996116340.jpg (1280x960, 96K)

The Day of the Reverse Mortgage is nigh

>Narcotics abuse
totally your own fault to be honest

yes, you're only fucking 21 dude wtf

I know, these people need to interview at jobs just to see how much it all sucks salary wise compared to when boomers were our age