V A P O R W A R E

V A P O R W A R E

Attached: E4449B56-A1D0-4114-A646-9020E76A0B85.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_V2sBURgUBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Killing myself because of this thread.

Your fault op.

oops
youtu.be/_V2sBURgUBI

So is this meme dead? What's next?

All this FUD is pretty tasty, Vaporwareanon. Inspired me to transfer a couple grand more fiat.

WW3
"F-FUD!" -Sergey's Cucks

People that are serious about LINK got bored with the retarded fud and left so now it's just a bunch of discord niggers fudding 24/7 because they have nothing better to do.

B
A
N
D
A
I
D

S
O
L
U
T
I
O
N

I think I've been brainwashed... Ever since I did this recent thing, all I can think about is engaging in homosexual acts. I've never been attracted to men, or gay stuff but now it's all I can think, dream, or fantasize about. I thought it was a joke at first. Then maybe a cult. Now I'm scared. This is otherworldly. Chainlink made me gay. Is there some medical way to reverse this? I've started to take anti-aids meds just in case but they're expensive and I could be buying more link instead. I'm thinking of starting to suck cock for cash to buy more chainlinklink. It's win win

Just curious...what is your investment strategy with link and why do you think now is a good time to buy?

Are you just blindly gambling?

No one left...the nature of the market changed and a lot of link’s hype was shown to be silly and unfounded. For example, Assblaster actually was taken seriously...

And the meme of calling anything that is critical of ChainLink “fud” got excessive and out of control. There are people that genuinely believe they are guaranteed to be rich from ChainLink and can’t see how retarded that makes them look. They think they have some special secret knowledge because they go on Jow Forums...it’s pretty funny for anyone that doesn’t treat this place as some sort of digital home to which they have some strange emotional connection

Unironically we're on twitter now. Every fag on biz is either in or out at this point. We're breaking bread with industry nerds.

Link's holders are the living proof that autism is not always an advantage.

Attached: 1521252687645.jpg (897x672, 59K)

yeah.. haha strange emotional connection such nerds... haha

the frogs... have migrated...

This but unironically.

Call it fud all you want.
After a year and a fucking half, there's only so much github shuffling you can do to keep me reaching for the carrot.

It's based more on what I hear in the space much more than what I've seen on this board. You are likely not in IT in any capacity, certainly not in finance, and are not in the Bay Area. I am. And I'm comfy holding a near six-figure amount of this token. Very comfy.

If you think CL is a scam why even care about us who are holding? Do you "care about user's financial well being". This fud brigade from wherever you came from is so telling. Thanks for the signal.

Attached: 1555388569955.jpg (563x345, 31K)

This low-effort shit is even more telling. You don't charge much, do you?

I'm glad you think about us so much user because I literally never think about you pathetic fudding niggers

Same

Attached: 45wygsegegss.png (1352x882, 320K)