I unironically have a million dollar idea. Its unethical, but legal. What do?

I unironically have a million dollar idea. Its unethical, but legal. What do?

Attached: 1555196978450.jpg (700x467, 85K)

tell me about it

Don’t do anything just keep thinking about it in detail planning out how to do it and how smart it would be until you come up with a new idea and then just repeat the process.

Well what is it?

No
I hope you're wrong

Who gets hurt by it?

Do it unless it's illegal.

Smokers

share your idea or fuck off

You're not the owner of Jow Forums. I'll remain for as long as I see fit.

Give me something to work with at least, how harmful is the ethical implications? If it's just an unethical marketing strategy then fuck em, just do it. The entire business world lives off unethical marketing so might as well join them or get left behind.
If it's lying or misleading people about physical harm then that's more fucked up and you shouldn't do that.

>Its unethical, but legal.
Create and sell internet money to gullible idiots?

Okay, jokes aside.
Is it legal because you think so after consulting google for half an hour? If yes, Jamal will be happy to be your boyfriend in jail.
Or is it legal because you paid an approved lawyer to screen your idea for culpability? As we are on Jow Forums, I doubt this is the case.

No, it doesn't cause harm in and of itself. May make smoking tempting to younger people though.

Share it with a bunch of random people that will out compete you.

Because it's merely a twist on an already existing product.

sucking on dildo instead of vapestick isnt a million dollar idea

Not vape related

No you don't

Fuck you. Yes, I do.

Yeah do it then

A mere "twist" on the product can still easily put you in jail for violating laws.

If you sell modded cars of e.g. BMW to buy for the general public, you are still liable for damages, if the modding damages the brake pipe.

No one gives a shit if you go into the dicksucking biz.

Just because it's unethical doesn't mean it's illegal ;)

;)

>I have a business idea I want advice on, but I'm not telling you anything about it
Fuck off you pathetic larper

You think you do

then you have a shitty idea and are LARPing; fuck off

>doesn't 't know nothing legal can ever be profitable
That's the
>major
role of legality in "our" "justice" systems.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (225x300, 15K)

The laws around tobacco are to strict for you to be able to do anything op. If it's truely a great idea, put together a product proposal and approach the tobacco companies.

It is in op's head if he does both already. Just think of how many hours a day he'll free up if he combines both?

Don't tell him, user. Tell me. He doesn't know the secret formula like I do.

>idea guy