Btc chart looks like a textbook bottom

I don’t think 3k was the bottom but this is interesting. What do you faggots think ?

Attached: F3E1FF20-48FE-4C37-8FAD-26A5595ACCE6.jpg (1242x902, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6SIl2X3f-The-Holy-Grail-of-Trading-Advanced-Volatility-Theory/
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/5IDf4IFN-Advanced-Volatility-Theory-BTC-Outlook/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

about cocks. thinking about cocks.

This. Spending a lot of time thinking about this and butthole

it was, but we can still be in accumulation for a long time. so i won't suspect to see 10k+ btc any time soon

Accumulate.

who will pay the 5k or 6k price
the only ones are the moon boys and the whales that scalp them

Kek...Yeah this can happen too

Attached: 026D283E-1FD9-4CDE-B3AC-2D51DB646590.png (1242x2208, 3.01M)

So, basically TA is useless. More news at 11

In a regulated market, yes this would be a textbook bottom. In an unregulated market like crypto, nothing is textbook, because one whale can blow up the chart at any moment with one click of his mouse.

Textbook patterns and rules don't apply to crypto. You can still make money with it, you just have to apply different thinking to it. The people who apply standard stock market thinking to it get rekt and get left holding bags.

When this shit drops mfers are gong to kill themselves when u can buy it $40

>TA on crypto

Attached: 1368026105843.png (190x266, 5K)

Yeah no shit, everything about this mkt is fake af

It's fuckin dick and balls Adam and Eve not bump and run

Attached: adam-eve-v-rounded.gif (926x460, 41K)

it is a 100% bull trap

Attached: pic_20190417_140001.jpg (1910x1910, 1.21M)

It’s not going to $40, you will never see those prices. Keep dreaming

Btc $40
Eth $0.50
Ltc 0.05

Amzn $7935
Aapl $6334
Cron $366

>Misguided
>Speaks the truth
Here's why

Short term sideways
Mid term bearish
Long term bullish after some support confirmation

pic related

Attached: TheRunDown.png (1919x1079, 106K)

>A meme coin follows a meme chart follows a meme book

ALL IN BOYS

That’s right pajeet, go all in .

>BBands

OH NOON NO NON NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It'll be unable to go through the 50wsma despite the golden cross on the 200dsma and 50dsma. It'll retest 4.2 in June, afterwards it'll be attack 6k which will be broken in Q4. Bottom was in last dec, idiot

If you want to ride out an easy 20-30% hedge on BTC, literally just tether up now and you'll be golden. If you want to take some risk, watch the chart like a hawk and short from at least the lower band of that top BB. So about 5500 with no guarantee of your order filling necessarily. Alternatively price may go higher again to say 5800 abouts. Very risky if you over leverage your short. Basically don't trade this area. I'll be back after people have been decimated to show my point.

agree though I think the dump could be later than June. but otherwise yes spot on

>prices leave the bowl
what bowl are the prices leaving? ta fags has there been a bowl this whole time?

I like this guy

It's following the 2015 pattern, there is only one more dip left (3.8-4k) and then an entire year of steady grow

Once btc gets to 10k, its Crab-17 until the market finds a crypto to replace it because it's a shitcoin. My money is on BCH and XMR.

it can be, how about volumes? they look similar?

>moon boys
Stop taking advice from a guy named Kirby.

Swear I follow you on YouTube or trading view I recognise the chart colours

daddy shark do do do do do do

Yeah, is that you?

Spotted the chainlink "investors"

Not him, definitely took his primary band colour scheme though. Very much recommend his TA and found a lot of common ground with his views personally, awesome guy.

More like 2 years

Altcoins are literally only there to prevent retards like you from getting rich.

chill shill
Ver is coming for your boi pussy

>shilling the largest crypto out there
Yeah, dude, caught me, I'm about to make $0.0001 off this shilling.

the best crypto that is used for nothing
Let me ask this
If you knew that your BTC that you buy today will be worth 0.0000001% less every every year will you buy it ?

The objective of the question is to remove the moon idiocy. If what you buy has no purpose but muh moon it will get you rekt.

When bitcoin gains adoption as a result of failing fiat it'll be impossible for it to remain at its current value. However, since your question is hypothetical, yes, I'd still buy it. Losing 0.0000001% year is nothing compared to what you lose by having the money sit in your bank account due to inflation.

stocks > dividend
fiat > 2% depreciation, you need it for day to day
gold > you can use it make paper weights that don't rust
BTC > you can .... ... .... .. ..... . buy shitcoins with it that do things

MID MAY

Attached: european-union-flag.jpg (3040x2014, 853K)

BTC cannot do what an average supermarket is doing
Gold is solid and tested way to avoid hyperinflation

it only thing is has going on is, it will go up
you know what that means

Hello son
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6SIl2X3f-The-Holy-Grail-of-Trading-Advanced-Volatility-Theory/

We're living in the 21st century now, grandpa.
Gold is cool and all but bitcoin allows you to bypass fiat limits when crossing border. Try doing that with your precious gold coins.
Not to mention, you can literally just memorize a phrase and never have to worry about losing your wealth, while you have to leave your gold in (((their))) trusty hands, or keep it at home.

Can you elaborate on that picture? What are the important points here?

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/5IDf4IFN-Advanced-Volatility-Theory-BTC-Outlook/

Here you go son.

I am going to do it with my precious privacy coins that allow to do business without government extortion or capital controls.
Buttcoiners will be the most screwed up niggers ever to be.

it only goes up

Bought 4 bitcoins. Is this enough to make it? I need merely 100k till the end of the year.

Bitcoin is private enough if you use it correctly and don't use it for illegal transactions.
I'm not saying monero is bad, it's great, but if you unironically think it'll overtake Bitcoin, you're absolutely deluded.

you just lost 12 grand ... get some icecream

it will be glorious when the XRP scam flips BTC
you have no idea how rigged the market is

How do I get that chart theme la

Once fiat is abolished it won't matter which coin has the largest market cap in USD ponzi coins. What will matter is which coin has the largest adoption, and I can assure you it'll be bitcoin.

Sorry, it'll be ETH

fiat cannot be abolished because the normies need loans
the only way you can issue loans that can be defaulted on is if you have fiat
fiat is a debt instrument
crypto is fine, it is an asset class
BTC was the only thing, it is no longer the only coin, it only goes up is pure speculative demand that will be taken advantage off

you are noob in TA

Attached: 1555523939067fag.gif (926x460, 52K)

not realizing BTC IS fiat
prove me wrong

i want that pattern to be true, just so all those fucking TA fags get BTFO by a fucking textbook

Goldberg??

it is not fiat because it cannot be issued at will

>bear market
>all the people who happen to be shorting talking about how much gains they made
>bull market
>all the people who happen to be longing talking about how much gains they made
>shorters losing all of their past gains in silence
>government takes 1/3 of all the capital gains

privacy coins and the government is BTFOed

This describes TA pretty well

Attached: F9C40B50-B5A0-40F2-A1A5-1287224CF795.jpg (1242x1150, 768K)

Doesn't matter, volatility == money

kek, saved

It's beautiful

Attached: 1515464188247.gif (382x379, 387K)

because your bank will totally not snitch you out once you cash it

Basement dwellers know nothing about the real world holy crap

If you want to be technical with the terms, I guess it could be referred to as fiat, however the major difference is that most fiat currencies nowadays only have value because they're given value by the government. The stronger or more reliable the government, the stronger the fiat currency. However, bitcoin doesn't rely on government. Its value comes from being decentralized, censorship resistant and borderless. Not to mention it takes a whole lot more power to create bitcoin than it does to print a bunch of paper money.

Here’s your (You)

i dont get it

>textbook
>bitcoin

It’s incredibly complicated, obfuscated, and your choices don’t matter

Name?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>6h chart

>I don't think an 85% drop over 18months is the bottom

Imagine being this much of a pessimistic bear. I bet you're great fun at parties

>Bethlehem Steel
thanks NAFTA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

somebody post the astrology and the tarot analysis

716 represent yeeee that shit fucked my city up!

im 610
now u know
there seems to be a lot of PAtricians on this board

buncha rust belters tryna make a better life for themselves and lift their cities up i suppose.

now there's a tough challenge.. have you ever been to reading? bethlehem seems pretty decent still, but being that close to nj is a dangerous game

make it user

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 28K)

My family had to sell our home and the rest of our hometown that had less savings were largely destitute after Bethlehem Steel went bankrupt.

>daddy shark do do do do do do
A company I interviewed for had a coding test with this on it. I don't remember the problem. I just remember realizing they were wasting my time and walking the fuck out. Kek.

It could go either way. The important part is to watch at the throwback point. Be both bull and bull.

Love,

Lain

Attached: GRNH vs BTC 04-13-2019.png (1427x1225, 155K)

It took them almost another year to demolish what they did because it was built so well in the first place.
The other day I was going to school in Reading, sitting at a traffic stop. As I saw them demolishing an old tool factory, I was surrounded by 4 cars blaring reggaeton. That one fucking beat, over and over and over again..

>Be both bull and bull.
GBR 2019!!!!

What's your name on tradingview? I want to follow you.

looks like it's pumping again. Bears on suicide watch

Really, REALLY makes you think

Attached: hmm.jpg (1698x955, 127K)

Not only is my name set to my tv name, but I have posted several of my tv ideas

We've already repeated the 2014-2015 bear market in terms of both peak to trough drawdown and length of time pretty much. Bears are delusional at this point

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1833x844, 105K)

Attached: APPL vs BTC - 04-17-19.png (1432x1224, 151K)

Shorth ETH he says :(
That 3D Wave-PM thing you're using is super neat. Interesting explanations with that mass generation business.

Just like the h&s bottom, and the complex fulcrum bottom... kek!

BTC is the main trading pair and fiat gateway. The entire crypto market is a closed system. Nobody uses any of it other than Bitcoin.

t. learned about crypto in 2017 and thinks hes smart

I’m short, short term. We are damned close to a market bottom for ethusd and long term I am bullish, I don’t see us making any lower lows. Granted, that still means it can potentially retrace over 30%. You can profit off of that with the right tools.

Aye, 3D wave pm gives you so much information to work with it’s unprecedented. I’ve never seen an indicator paint such a comprehensive picture all on its own.