Insider here, get all of your [redacted] off of binance before the weeks end

Insider here, get all of your [redacted] off of binance before the weeks end

Attached: BAA8254D-BA97-4E0D-915D-CC0206C93302.png (334x506, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xe2780f191abaa4782aca81bd84df0da225f03a45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel has no right to exist.

LARP
JEWS>MUSLIMS. ISRAEL BRINGS THE LOLS

Attached: 1385810273537.png (244x255, 19K)

then what?

>then what?

Strap in...

Why??? Binance wallets literally hold 1/3rd of the circulating supply. Why is my measly 11k not safu there?

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-150838_Chrome.jpg (1439x220, 97K)

Don’t know if it’s true cause I’m pretty low in the food chain but I would definitely get 90% of that off. 11k will be nothing to scoff at in the coming year

Will I make it with 5.5k?

Why

Nothing will happen.

Inside what?

Inside an internet cafe in Mumbai

Why? What’s meant to happen

then where should I hold my linkies?

Attached: 1554264098227.gif (498x278, 1.31M)

Thanks for the warning, based OP. Whats your address? So i can tip you some linkies??

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-152652_Chrome.jpg (684x226, 51K)

kek

1 billion tokens, whats the max worth of link? A billion dollars?

There's your answer

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xe2780f191abaa4782aca81bd84df0da225f03a45

>xxxxx.777777
Noice stack.

This objectively makes no sense. I see this obvious lie about LINK not being meant to surpass X dollars being mentioned in the white paper being spread all around Jow Forums. I have read the white paper. Nowhere does it mention anything about a target price. Prove me wrong.
>I know you wont because all of you discord trannies disappear when I ask this question.

nope. not unless you give me a fantastic reason. I don't care what your curry-prophecy says.

Kek you are all retarded. Obvious larp to piggyback on the bsv delisting

this. i have 1 mil which is not enough to make it.

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you ******* to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team.

Don’t know if serious but I’m good. Donate it to a wildlife reserve

I only have 100k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it.

All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda. It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 300k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $10 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it. The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity. All of that isn't going to happen anymore.

The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $10. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $10 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $10. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 100k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

>he keeps [redacted] on binance

Attached: 1548271250387.jpg (491x415, 38K)

>weeks end
What did he mean by this? Is this confirmation of Online Poo Tactics?

Attached: DELUDED.jpg (250x240, 34K)

Checked and checked pilled

This usually mean discord trannies going to sell. Happens before, don’t listen to op prepare to sell.

Based and poopilled