Reminder you won the lottery born in a first world country

Reminder you won the lottery born in a first world country

Attached: D232B2BC-A097-4146-8D27-DB0551F197BF.jpg (750x910, 423K)

I have less thna $1388 in my bank account and I live in a first world country
These fly faced freaks need to stfu
>Hur I'm black give me free money

That means you are a lazy ass and deserve to be poor

Why is a nigger using chinkspeak

Just like the nigs in the pic you posted then, yeah? Or perhaps environment and upbringing is important but you don't see me crying about it.

Probably not much better in the land of burgers

what fucking lottery my white parents had sex and i was born

> black peoples is a resource
> know how to unlock it

just ask your ancestors nigga

Chinese is becoming Franca Lingua in Africa.

Africa soon is going to have a population of 4 billion people.

Chinese hegemony of african slaves is the next stage of human history

Attached: 1506196780803.jpg (532x605, 44K)

no, i didn't, i just won the right to be alive, unlike all the shitskins that don't deserve to exist on the same planet

user, your parents could have easily been black

Truth but the kiddies on nu-biz are too stupid to see it.

My first time out if the United States was to the Philippines. The poverty i saw in Manila was insane. Being back I the US felt like a dream after seeing that. Just seeing our modern infrastructure amazes me. Gated communities have decorative fountains un the front that would be a tourist attraction in the Philippines.

Pic related is how they mix concrete on a jobsite.

Attached: 20181219_163011.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

>could have easily been
but they werent and if they were then it wouldnt be me. What a stupid mindset

>US
>modern infrastructure

finna

If that's true then how come they all wear fancy clothing? Sounds like tax fraud.

Better than 95% of the world.

Whoa, it's almost like the ability to follow through on trust based contracts is what you need to advance civilization. That's like honor or something.

How did germany and japan have their infrastructure bombed to hell and come back stronger than ever? Was it the people and their ability to be civilized? Idk. I don't want to think too much. I'm getting tired.

Stay cucked 3rd worlders

You'll be okay bud. Keep putting money into assets that appreciate and live frugal. Monetary reset soon.

Hopefully so

Both nations had ambitions for world domination, they were going to do it regardless of it being through war or economics.

Do you think that the harsh geography of Germany or unforgiving tsunamis and earthquakes had a profound affect on their cultural psyche? If so, what does this say about cultures that develop in environments of plenty?

I thought this growing up but actually I'm not so sure.

Here in America we have nice things, but at what cost?

We're stressed out, overworked, anxious, fearful, our posessions own us, we have constant demands like taxes, insurance, bills, registrations. Is this shit even worth it. When I talk to some 3rd worlders they make it seem like you just need some sunshine, some good food, and some booze to be happy.

Ultimately I give the edge to the first world but we have a lot of problems here that are hurting a lot of people