Is it really possible for BTC to continue to climb? With technologies like Apple Card and other NFC tech...

Is it really possible for BTC to continue to climb? With technologies like Apple Card and other NFC tech, why should consumers ever use BTC for transactions?

Attached: 40392CC5-D54D-423B-B6B8-352EB4CFB710.jpg (824x884, 756K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NTsBNY68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>green id
>continues to question gods golden bull
STFU WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY FAGGOT!!!

I’m confident, but what reason does it have to moon? The peak in 2017 only happened because of the news coverage desu

Because I can't store any other form of currency in my brain alone

t.brainwallet since 2013

>compares a currency with payment platforms
good for you

btc is a dead end road. there is no reason to hold it, give me cash over btc any day

people are starting to talk about crypto again. poodiepie even advertised some chinky scam coin

Payment platforms use currency. Why would any sane person use magic computer coins instead of cash on a platform?

They won't use BTC but imagine what businesses could exist on a zero fee currency without fraud.

why BTC:
- can't be inflated
- can't be frozen

none of these things are possible with Apple Card or other fiat rails

What do you think happens when you make a transaction in the internet? Do you think physical dollars trade hands?

OH shit, BTFO

yeah man

ps: pastebin.com/NTsBNY68

Do you really think Boomers and Gen X will trust in a currency that is so volatile? And they don’t understand how it works either.

>using btc for transactions
Don’t be so 2013. Six years on btc is for storing value, not fucking about with for coffees

If its for that, then the value of bitcoin is essentially tied to how many people give a shit. If nobody gives two hoots about BTC in 2020, It will be worthless.

>they won't buy hotdogs and Onions(tm) with BTC
I can't trade a gallon of Brent for a hotdog either. It's not for that.

They filter S o y l e n t as well I see.

They don't understand the inner workings of most of the tech they've come to depend on. Cryptocurrency is a new market so it's going to be very volatile. Let's not pretend fiat hasn't had wild swings either. Some of the biggest fortunes have been built by swing trading fiat. Soros made $1b shorting the pound.

the FTM blackpill is here:

pastebin.com/NTsBNY68

Praise the real BTC !!

I'm sure his (((friends))) didn't provide any inside information

This is true. Do you genuinely believe no one will give two hoots about btc next year? Plan accordingly