Stanford and Chainlink's Smart Contracts

Anyone in the area willing to do a livestream of the event?

Stanford unironically has produced 3% of the world's billionaires at a body count of 74 to date.

Attached: oie_uzOLAM36b5m7.jpg (1882x1052, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6524455468205772800/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That... that's today! That's right now! We made it, marines!

13 people are going. Rumor its the the school janitor and his family.

Attached: 1549273850760.gif (2000x2000, 3.55M)

I used to get excited about these, but it's always the same presentation.

He really needs to start using a more up to date photo, I don't think that one portrays a true likeness anymore

Attached: 1541007965827.jpg (2048x1324, 2.26M)

wen stream

stanford blockchain club? is that the same group that made bytecoin or is that the stanford bitcoin club?

its actually Stanford's janitorial union attending in anticipation of Sergey's inevitable meat sweats in the event of someone "mistakenly" pulling out McDonald's BigMac

it's a fucking club, not a real organization you neet faggots who have never been to college

and noone from actual chainlink is presenting

It’s no secret that Stanford University has churned out a steady clip of millionaires and billionaires for decades. As of last year, there were a total of 74 billionaire Stanford alums, making the school the second-biggest producer of billionaires on the planet.

The first? Harvard University, which has 188 billionaire alumni.

This, according to a new study from wealth data company Wealth-X.

Globally, there were 2,754 billionaires across the planet in 2017 — the vast majority of whose wealth fell in the $1 billion to $2 billion range. Collectively, this group holds an estimated $9.2 trillion in assets.

Attached: 20190417_115634.jpg (998x775, 21K)

You're trying too hard. This is what you're doing with your free time.

I quit drinking and drinking was my only hobby, now I shit on chainlink since im all in on it and the fucking peice of shit wont move

I was going to go to this but after you register it says he won’t be there. Some biz dev person is.

I don't blame you withdrawalbro

Sometimes I chimp out when it won't move, I understand

That's really depressing. There are a lot of things you can do while you wait. I started making hardback covers for old damaged paperback books.

That's neat. Got any pics? Maybe a guide for beginners?

im a software architect by day and my hobby is cooking which I spend 2-3 hours a night doing...the other 4 hours of my day is screaming about niggers and jews on pol, bitching about LINK not mooning yet, and setting up chainlink nodes and now bridges

Kek. Good for you quitting the booze tho.

>in before Stanford and their extended networks shill my bags.

thx, only doing so because im court ordered. going to go back to drinking myself to death in October when im alllowed to drink again

Hi Steve!

I don't have any pictures or specific guides. I learned how to do basic bookbinding from pic related and applied what I learned to making new covers for old books. Getting started will cost you a couple hundred to get all the tools and supplies you need though but its a nice relaxing way to kill time. I'm hoping to get into it more seriously and start doing restoration and repairs for libraries.

Attached: books.jpg (269x363, 22K)

Hey Brad

a binded book on booking binding

that is some inception level shit brah

*toilet flush*

Damn. That's true.

dubs, checked

Holy shit! You fucking retards still do this?
I'm laughing at your fucking lives.

>being ahead of the Standford group
This is what weaponized autism looks like

Btw op- sergey went to Columbia, not Stanford. BTFO

Quack quack quack

Attached: image0.jpg (750x208, 36K)

How comes.they not use new photo. Do then need ful

Attached: 1555215004100.jpg (631x631, 122K)

I wonder how’ll Stanford will reach when they realized they hosted a neo nazi, white supremacy, and misogynist frog group.

Attached: 52DDF54F-662C-4286-B96D-EF1A012C0C61.png (680x757, 44K)

Weaponized autism has to our lives and those that we love for the better

Attached: image0.jpg (711x579, 54K)

Fucking hell another chainlink shill thread, a shitload of deranged 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop and chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during the 2017 alt bull run lots of anons took advantage of this and started shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know the story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you retards to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to the actual project that chainlink aims to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think something worth noting is that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they only have 2 fucking developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either dev, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team.

Attached: 070FC8EC-B493-45E5-9315-3A436E39C765.jpg (2208x1242, 376K)

okay I'm ready to be disappointed. where is the stream?

boggles my mind that there are people on biz right now who are actively posting in threads about NEO and other dogshit hoping to "make it"

Attached: 1534975699229.jpg (638x676, 122K)

Bump

No streams of this anywhere? Fucking stanford pajeets

linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6524455468205772800/

>thank me later

Attached: 1555473808368.jpg (1080x1920, 225K)

>Chainlink / Honda partnership confirmed
Thanks Boris.

thanks boris

Please stop posting this meme

Of course it is, smart contracts are a meme. They are not necessary as adduced by the lack of any working/successful crypto/company working on it or asking for it or mentioning that it's necessary/important.

Enjoy your negative bag.

Based Boris

Anyone else feel ironic about this Stanford meme.

Graduate students invented the platform for information. Google.

Now a Sergei and link marines are providing the means for certifying this truth.

Honda >Toyota
Vitalik btfo

Twitter will "explode"

I think you mean chainlink will explode, into the fucking ground

Be honest, are you astro?

fe

Attached: 20190418_000729.jpg (1063x773, 287K)

Al Qaeda confirmed partnership with chainlink today. Pregnant Muslim men are cheering with joy.