All memes aside, this faggot is 10x smarter than probably 99.9% of Jow Forums posters...

All memes aside, this faggot is 10x smarter than probably 99.9% of Jow Forums posters. He might not be Satoshi but he was involved from early on

ohmysatoshi.com/2008

Attached: Craig Wright.jpg (472x315, 47K)

If he's so smart he'd contribute something useful to crypto.

>this faggot is 10x smarter than probably 99.9% of Jow Forums posters
True.

But he's also more dishonest and deceptive. Don't even know what's better.

Nothing necessarily wrong with being a driven asshole though. Not everyone can be a nice guy PR machine.
The lying I agree

HAHAHA

DELISTED

GET FUCKED IDIOT CHARLATAN

I don't hold his coin but you're coping unironically

The hilarious thing is that he'd have everyone loving him it he was humble. Everyone loves to hate narcissists. He did this to himself.

People are complex lad

what lying?
I've digested almost every article pro and con and have never seen real proof of him lying.

The editing of the blog posts and so on..

Are you trolling, mate? He has an extensive track record of forgery. Starting with the infamous case when he back-edited his blog post to pretend he was related to bitcoin back then.

I think he is fed up with clown world and wants to do some work desu

we know

Attached: nurse.png (1920x1200, 1.77M)

> smart
> pretends to be satoshi without reason
> get rekt, his shitcoin gets delisted

Well, thoughts on the blog post editing?

How do you faggots not get that he's MI6 or CIA?

creg is the essence of clownworld

Thoughts on having legitimate reasons to smoke-screen your pseudo-identity?

What if the identity was not even his in the first place?

Attached: Eh9y7QW.png (752x1156, 260K)

Could be... As a computer engineer I know BSV is better than both the reinventing of the wheel occurring with LN & BCH so that's where I'm at.
(And the only reason BTC was not allowed scale was because of the banks, and it can, and will scale in BSV)

and that's why you must avoid him because hes gonna make you 10x-100x poorer

The point is, CSW has a knack for taking things from others and passing them as his own. Whether the tech is legit is a different matter altogether.

Attached: CSW fake whitepaper.jpg (3098x1762, 879K)

Imagine for a moment being CSW
>Invent bitcoin
>Become super-rich
>Have a coterie of big-brained nerds worshiping you like the second coming
Why on god's green earth would somebody at his level give a single flying fuck whether or not everyone loves him?
You need to have already won the game to even begin to understand this guy's psychology. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if half the reason he's such a dick is that he wants to see how far he can push people, either for the lulz or so he can see who is and is not a superficial cunt worried more about social niceties than the actual fucking truth.

Attached: SS.jpg (400x400, 60K)

Your theory doesn't cover the part where CSW forges documents/evidence. If it was simply about him being a dick, that would pass.

True, but it's also blatantly obvious that the old system would attack a new and better system (via disinfo etc)

The so called "disinfo" is coming from Craig himself.

No one gives a shit faggot, go shill your shitcoin elsewhere

You mean you *think* he forged a bunch of stuff because you are low IQ and listen uncritically to 24/7 whiners on reddit and their cult following of sophist retards.
Don't think someone like CSW really cares about that either.
CSW being Satoshi and not giving a single fuck It is unironically the best explanation for this whole shitshow. Search you feelings, you know it to be true.

I reckon you're gonna find one sooner rather than later budser, keep the chin up.... And remember, Bitcoin is more than just an electronic cash system, it's a truth machine.

>Nobody gives a shit
kek, BSV has dominated this board more than even LINK the last few weeks. The crypto world could not give a greater number of shits than they currently do for CSW. It's pretty hilarious, honestly.

Same place I'm at on the whole thing tbf. He's a dick but so are a lot of people so it's whatever on that.. but why would he fabricate documents, etc? Why even make himself a well known figure in the way he did anyway and then pretend he didn't want it to happen? No one knew who he was until he went out of his way to draw attention to himself. I remember back when he did some Skype call at some conference when he first started LARPing and some Boomer woman said "... and you are?", lmao.

He's lying about being Satoshi and has a lot of to gain from doing so but there are a lot of odd things about the whole thing

Yeah because it's fun to watch an arrogant shyster fuck get his just desserts. He can fuck off and fade away into irrelevancy now

100%

>CSW being Satoshi and not giving a single fuck
Why is he so desperate to sue people for questioning his legitimacy, then? Why did he put out a reward for doxxing some no-name twitter fags like a militant feminist SJW?

Don't you find yourself trapped in catch-22 when you believe that he's secretly Satoshi because he demonstratively faked the evidence of being Satoshi, when that "evidence" is what made you believe so in the first place?

>Thinking this speed bump will stop him
Yeah... nah. People probably thought that when he started getting media attention and got called out as a fraud to begin with about 5+ years ago. The level of narcissistic personality disorder he's operating on means it burns until the host is dead or in prison, desu

Then I hope someone literally kills him and that faggot Calvin

Why? Bit much tb-h. He triggers s-oys

fpbp

lol seething
Who said he was desperate? Projection much?
His history, patents and papers are enough to convince me. (You have read those, right?) Gavin and a bunch of others saying he provided private proof is just the cherry on top.
Notice how everyone who hates his guts has obviously never read anything he's written. Instead they rely on faggots like that guy who posts obsessively about CSW on reddit to interpret what CSW has written. They are satisfied believing "it's all just a bunch of gobbledygook" an illusion you could easily dispel if you read pretty much anything substantial he has published.
The problem is 99.99% of people in this space just aren't qualified to evaluate his actual writing, so they just rely on group think. Whoops.

aussie live action shitposter
LASPER

explain this

Attached: forged.jpg (798x1211, 281K)

>Who said he was desperate?
Well, he's mad at people calling him a liar and is trying to sue them for that. Most of them are simply exercising their freedom of speech. That's pretty close to desperation on his part.

>His history, patents and papers are enough to convince me.
"Papers" like this? Can you explain such "coincidences" in any way at all?

>They are satisfied believing "it's all just a bunch of gobbledygook" an illusion you could easily dispel if you read pretty much anything substantial he has published.
You see, what it is plain and clear is how he's consistently, methodically involved in falsifying facts, his biography and documents. The famous blogspot case is the most notorious one because of how easy it is to verify. Are you familiar with Internet Archive? You don't need to rely on any faggots and self-proclaimed experts to go and see it yourself.

>forged.jpg
More like whocares.jpg. "OMG HIS BLOG WAS EDITED WITH THE WORD CRYPTOCURRENCY, CHECKMATE FAKETOSHI!!!111"
>Either not understanding what an academic paper is or still ignoring that he hasn't read one
You are a hopeless moron. Enjoy the show over the next few months. It's gonna be pretty confusing for people like you.

Checkmate indeed, and this is only one of the tens of times he has been caught red-handed.

cope

>Enjoy the show over the next few months.
Is Craig Wright gonna marry Jimmy Nguyen?

>>Either not understanding what an academic paper is or still ignoring that he hasn't read one
By the way, you haven't answered my question. Are you able to explain that "coincidence" with Project Blacknet?

Attached: nguyen.png (384x522, 174K)

Because the crypto swamp of Twitter "influencers" and ICO scammers needs to be drained. These people are a cancer.

So feminists and SJWs shutting down "hate speech" are also OK?

CSW is married with his wife..

The fact that you think this trivial shit needs to be "explained" is exactly why you don't get it. There are tons of plausible explanations and even more implausible ones. How many? Should we write them all out here? How about... who gives a shit?
Read just one paper or patent and try criticizing that. Any other anons with real expertise in a relevant domain: you can either listen to these retarded tools or browse the CSW literature and engage the ideas for yourself. It's not hard unless you are lazy and used to having your opinions pre-digested for you by dickless morons.

Since when is scamming people some included in the freedom of speech right? It's freedom of speech, not freedom to scam.

So you're asking me to ignore all the instances of him being caught trying to falsify some document in order to give some basis to his wild baseless claims of being satoshi. Why even look at anything else? Once established he's a con-man I don't need to read more.

>caught
"caught"
You seem to completely miss the point. Oh well, if reading comprehension were your strong suit, you probably would have at least tried to do some real digging into the relevant literature by now.

What you fail to understand so far is that CSW has a habit of "borrowing" papers and patents from others. So his weird, not so ethical behavior does not necessarily invalidate his technical ideas.

What are you referring to? Everyone has been saying that CSW is a fraud, that's not "scamming people".

He already proven that he's dumber than 99.9% of biz posters by claiming to be Satoshi

Kek, this is the second time you choose to just drone on using second hand information rather than actually pick up a paper and read it. You unironically deserve to be poor at this point.
You are right that his complete disregard for academic ethical quibbles doesn't invalidate his ideas, though.
Seriously though, go do some actual reading. If you are not a brainlet, you will see what I mean.
Here's your
>(You)

Attached: mmmgrayons.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Hello fren
I’m roachtoshi, I like to forge signatures, edit old blogposts and fake identities

Attached: 2957B07B-9295-4493-92EB-0950E5E789D3.png (900x900, 27K)

>>He might not be Satoshi

but user, he constantly says he is?

are you saying that he's a compulsive liar?

d-d-d-d-d-dropped

He's not that smart, he just seems smart to

he is 10x dumber than he could be if he stopped lying and getting caught

he is clownspunk he was very active in the early days on clownspunk bulletin boards indeed

You are all paying for that cheap Antigua resort losers

lmao just watch any interview with him; he is such a clumsy fucking liar it's unbelievable

god I hate contrarians

how is it possible to be this fucking gullible and be this fucking smug about it?

you're a moron, embrace it

Attached: 44D73E42-025A-4C2D-99CD-F1D41C323EDD.jpg (520x311, 85K)

ues liea nd technobabble and trolling mostly i still dont understand how people think he is saying smart things fuck this clown timeline!

Who?

he is dr who for you ;)

He literally contribute more than anyone else combined! Don't like it? well, you know the rest

haha

Dr. Wright for the win

Yeah but he was in crypto circles years ago. Very early

Then he should know that his forgeries would be easily discovered by people obsessed with correctness, security and verifiability of data.
He should also know that the only way to substantiate his claims is sign a message with teh key.

Does not matter. He is still a bullshit artist.

I know.
I know. I don't think he is Satoshi

LOL
if i let my sandwich sit in the sun for a week it'll look pretty complex, too

>clown world flag
based jimmy

Attached: frog clown2.png (847x924, 452K)