Advice on NEO???? I am hodling long term 5 years minimum. Good idea? Bad? Any reasons why?

Advice on NEO???? I am hodling long term 5 years minimum. Good idea? Bad? Any reasons why?

Attached: nyfmr85ukn101.jpg (3840x2160, 422K)

All in NEO here since ANS. Dont hold unless you have minimum 200 NEO. Sell your GAS into NEO at the .5 ratio. Also no news on NEO till 3.0 late next year so the better buy is nash short term and then NEO.

What’s good with Nash when do you think it will pop (or poop) off?

It's an insane proposition. NEO 2,x doesn't do anything all that special except finality. The finality isn't actually that amazing given how long the block times are and how few agents manage the consensus.

You are literally gambling that a NEO 3.0 hard fork (literally a new chain) is going to be so great that people are going to forget about other, more established chains. You'd be better off buying when NEO 3.0 releases and setting a stop loss. If it gains traction, you do well. If it doesn't, at least you only lost 20% or something and in the meantime, you get to make money.

I think GAS is a better investment . Its the currency , NEO is the governance token. NEO has value because GAS has value. GAS rewards also decrease over time.The ratio should be close to 1

Doesnt it go public live in a month or two. I'm still holding couple thousand ans but it's just one of my holdings. I've thought about selling it but probably won't. I always seem to end up regretting everything I sell. Dont ask about that time I sold several thousand bnb for $1

Bad because you don't even know what NEO does nor do you know the difference between gas and neo

Gas rewards will actually go up over time as the network get used.

Attached: neo-gas-generation.png (1480x624, 126K)

That's only showing gas generation as it relates to the original distribution schedule and doesnt account for how certain gas fees will be redisti used to neo holders. All you have to is think about first a minute. What is the point of holding neo if it doesnt continually produce gas. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to change the contract so that neo holders get an even larger percentage of the fees used on the network.

all in NEO also with 500. Dont have much time to trade and follow the news anymore so I just let it ride. Give it to me straight if it will at least 20x back at the ATH next year?

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Thanks for the advice. How much NEO do you think you need to make it?

I'm not going GAS because it's not interest accruing.

This makes me think GAS is going to skyrocket in 2023.

The market has fundamentally misunderstood what the purpose of NEO and GAS are. I am just buying GAS. It has higher upside potential. The flippening will happen if NEO suceeds

>What is the point of holding neo if it doesnt continually produce gas
Exactly, there is no point except for governance and getting some tx fees, which are minimal

Only 65m NEO in existence. When the other 35m get sent into the blockchain, the price will plummet temporarily, then equalize at hits 100m. Or does this count the other 35m not currently in circulation??

Either way GAS is going to skyrocket. I've been folding my GAS earnings back into NEO. Boy I must have been doing it wrong if this schedule is true.

True. I like the idea of passive income. I'm just spamming as much as I can into NEO.

I'm sure it will be a good upswing once 3.0 comes out, but I'm not that sure how much GAS will overcome NEO. Will it even??? Remember that GAS will eventually be used to transfer NEO. It's only free temporarily. That will probably up the price too.

Also ETH /gas is used to pay fees, Ethereum is a platform. ETH skyrocketed due to demand
NEO GAS == ETH

The reason I am staying in NEO is because of the Nep5 potential. It really is a lot of like Ethereum. Once high end Nep5 tokens start coming out, NEO will go up and up.

Either way, I think either are good investments. I like NEO's passive income potential. But with GAS, you buy a stack once and it's gone after you sell. NEO will keep giving and giving. Forever. And more as time goes on.

I think NEO is the wine, and GAS is the milk. Both will make cash... I hope.

I was holding NEO and then I remembeeed that chinks are natural scam artists and cheats.

All the money is moving to asia. New world order agenda. You can't ignore it.

>getting some tx fees, which are minimal
This is what will change. The fees will go up and be more plentiful. The people holding the governance token will change it so that they get paid more. I'm not saying dont buy gas but if you bought early enough then you'll already receive 1:1 neo:gas. It really doesnt help that icos only accept neo and not gas.

That's what people said with the 15m

Do you think I should get something like 1000 gas and 300 NEO? I'm ahead of my original goal. I will probably add more into GAS.

How much would you need to "make it" in your opinion?

It's junk like majority of projects from 2017

Buy only new coins and BNB

>2019
>still holding NEO
user, i ........

Are we all just larping like Neo is a viable blockchain? I can’t tell if I should play along or not.

I actually just recently bought after the crash.. When it hit $5-$10 now.