The #1 reason why Craig Alpha Wright is indeed Satoshi

Because his posting times and language style of Satoshi's forum posts match his time zone and match the way he writes. No fucking American uses the word "bloody".

This already rules out Hal Finney. Plus, if you look at his e-mail history, Hal was the first one who was communicated to. He did not initiate anything. More importantly, he lived in California. Satoshi slept from 11 - 5 AM GMT. But he posted a lot between 5 - 10 AM GMT. This is 4 - 9 AM pacific time. You're a fucking retard if you think most people would post a lot at 4 fucking AM.

Nick Szabo? Give me a fucking break. This lunatic is the least impressive human being on earth. He still peddles the idea of Bit Gold. BITCOIN WAS NEVER FUCKING MEANT TO BE DIGITAL GOLD. It was meant to be peer to peer cash.

Last and most importantly, he has already PROVEN that he bought bitcoin.org domain. What, you think a fraudster just happened to fucking buy the domain using his personal credit card in 2008? Lmao.

Stop believing in basedboy theories on reddit. This man is so fucking alpha he doesn't give a single fuck about what any white nerdy basedboy thinks. It's always the fucking white incels who are the biggest basedboys. No wonder your "muh western civilization" is getting destroyed and "muh white women" are getting fucked left and right.

Last but not least, do you REALLY THINK the real satoshi, dead or not, would have allowed a fraudster to use his name for fame and money? There's no way he would do this if he is alive. He would have signed a signature saying "Craig Wright is a fraud" by now. Even if the real satoshi was dead, he would have ensured some mechanism to prevent this. Only a fucking idiot wouldn't do so. Do you know why this hasn't happened? Because Craig is Satoshi.

Attached: alpha.jpg (299x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c8RjLf0S0q0
gavinandresen.ninja/satoshi
giac.org/certified-professional/craig-wright/107335
youtu.be/GZ9AIMIz-Jo
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based an SatoshiPilled

Attached: 20190415_151247.jpg (299x575, 60K)

youtu.be/c8RjLf0S0q0

Pros:
- extremely intelligent and articulate, proficient in economics, mathematics, cryptography, law
- has a lot of elaborate ideas on scaling and expanding the original bitcoin protocol

Cons:
- has a bad habit of forging documents and his own biography (2008 blogspot post, Kleiman's signature, PGP signature, BlackNet whitepaper, etc. etc.)
- pro-censorship, supports suing and doxxing people over their expression of freedom of speech online

*tink tink*

Attached: 1533092559473.png (610x473, 129K)

>2008 blogspot post
pic related. He was about to be doxed and outed as satoshi by wired

Attached: ToThrowWired.png (987x179, 20K)

And your conclusion is..?

Satoshi is Craig and bitcoin i bsv. Don't like it?

STIFF
T
I
F
F

I see. So at first, he was reluctant to be called Satoshi, but now he actually insists on it and threatens doubters with lawsuits? Very interesting evolution.

>bitcoin streetshitter version
>forgetoshi
Stop posting anytime

Just correct me if I got it wrong.

According to the picture you posted and your explanation below, Craig has intentionally misguided Wired so that people dismiss him as "Fake Satoshi" and leave alone.

However, in 2019 Craig has become extremely pissed at people still dismissing him as Faketoshi, and started to threaten them with lawsuits.

That's right?

No
You find it that difficult to wrap your head around somebody changing their posture/strategy over time?
Also, CSW/Satoshi is not "pro-censorship" because he wants to teach a bunch of dumb kids on twitter that libel is a no-no when there is tons of money on the line in a commercial venture.
Not that the above even matters, tbqhf. The old man might be doing it just for the lulz or to create an unholy shitstorm as part of a PR or legal ploy, in which case I would say everything certainly seems to be going just according to keikaku.

Attached: thesunneversets.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

>Cries about stopping fraud and theft through blockchain and how he's against anonymity
>Cries when people say he's not Satoshi Nakamoto, says it was a pseudonymous name used for anonymity
>Tries to steal the identity of the real Satoshi Nakamoto

Attached: Satoshi.png (425x397, 345K)

Nobody gives a fuck about Craig anymore. The best possible thing to do now is just flat out ignore this pathetic bug.

Even if he is Satoshi, Bitcoin/crypto is moving on without him. He needs to go away or stick to shilling his shitcoin and leave everyone else the fuck alone.

>libel is a no-no when there is tons of money on the line in a commercial venture.
I see. Political correctness all over again, sustained by the big money as always.

Only redditors unironically care this much about Craig Wright pic related

Attached: 1555535784614.png (1425x1771, 289K)

John mcafee is satoshi

WE

ARE

MOONING

except you are wrong creg was in australia 2009 to 2011

None of these insufferable hyper faggots are Satoshi.
Satoshi would sign a message if he wanted to be found and is alive.
Fucking case in point.
Furthermore, these faggots cannot code. Satoshi is an autistic R&D type.

I was on board until you outed yourself as a nigger.

Explain for a brainlet.

if gavin is satoshi revoking his commit right to btc core would be the most ironic thing that ever happened.

Dr. Craig Alpha Wright

Attached: 1555527622260.png (900x900, 27K)

You're a bloody dickhead mate.

Political correctness and libel have nothing to do with each other.

Defamation and libel are not protected under freedom of speech. All those fuckheads had to do was not attack him and his character and they wouldn't get sued regardless of what else they were saying.

they did a language analysis of satoshi posts and the posts of these guys. Nick is satoshi.

Csw schools nick on bitcoin being turing complete. Szabo ain't satoshi.

Ignore him. He’s part of the idiot masses.

>>patents

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-060642.png (1080x534, 49K)

He's basically ignored. It's more for other user's sake that i bother to engage. Just bought 35 more bsv yesterday on that dip, tempted to just go all in at this point.

>the timezone he posted in
Same timezone as 2 billion other people, not really a strong evidence. Doesn't even exclude the remaining 5 billion if you account for a weird schedule.
>not being nick szabo
Maybe, that still leaves another 7.5 billion people as possibilities. As for Szabo being more unimpressive than Creg I'd say they're quite on par on that.
>Last and most importantly, a screenshot
After him being caught more than 10 times forging different documents I'd say this has 0 credibility.
>If he isn't satoshi, why hasn't satoshi said anything
My guess is, because satoshi is dead and Creg knows it. Hardly evidence of anything.
I guess you don't want me to list all the reasons he is obviously not satoshi. I bet you already know them but you choose to ignore them nevertheless.

satoji

I'm a 40+ yo psychologist and I've read a great deal of Satoshi's bitcointalk posts and of course lots of CSW shitposts - the writing styles do not match.

Satoshi said: I am not a lawyer
CSW said: I am a lawyer

gas yourself, nigger

gavinandresen.ninja/satoshi

gavin andresen btc guru faggot thinks csw is satoshi.
why would he lie about this?

Hi, Craig.
Die, Craig.

he later withdrew that claim. also kys pajeet

No he did not. Why would you Lie abot that?

This. It's Nick. Read any of Nick Szabo's articles and you get the sense he admires the UK quite a bit for whatever reason, or at least the history, and then separate from that the way he writes his articles is just similar to Satoshi posts. Plus the "I don't have time to explain if you don't get it" type of shit is unironically redpilled and enlightened, and very Szabo-esque, lad (if you read his essays).

It's Szabo and probably Hal that created Bitcoin but at this point it doesn't matter, all will be revealed posthumously which is probably what he wants anyway.

In my pleb opinion, Nick definitely started it and then maybe Hal joined to help out of a natural interest in it very early on. I believe this

>My guess is, because satoshi is dead and Creg knows it.
i give this 90%

bet you think you can tell if someone is lying from body language too

Attached: luigi.png (1007x790, 419K)

no, that's exactly the opposite extreme

brainlet. coingeek should pay you less

There's no practical difference between 'defamation' and 'hate speech', those are two vaguely defined, arbitrarily interpreted concepts used against freedom of speech by the (((big money))). Besides, since Craig has a history of blatantly faking evidence, people have every single right to question his legitimacy in public, it's his job to prove himself, not theirs to trust him.

tldrl; CSW behaves like a SJW

lmao contraian is so obviously greg maxwell

I think it's Hal, neighbor of Dorian Nakamoto.

But Szabo is more important because he conceptualized cryptocurrency in 1998.

In any case, Hal relied on assymetric cryptography, P2P network and proof of work. Things he didn't created, and without Bitcoin couldn't function.

For me it's a paradox since Szabo had the idea, but it's Hal who put things together.

Just sign with the genesis key, win the hashwar, get relisted on Binance, unforge all the documents and blogs, and regain your twitter posting rights craig.
Then everyone will believe you.

Could be that then, yeah. Maybe I had it the wrong way around

Would you be surprised if I told you that guy is a giga kike?

Attached: contrarian_shill.png (1187x653, 172K)

I also believe Hal makes the more sense, since his death also explains Creg's behaviour quite well.

>wanting to get relisted on spurdo binance
Fuck that.

CSW only started studying law recently. Checkmate.

he acts like some super spy versed in the art of deception but it's just him being sloppy with his own falsified timeline

According to the nchain website, he was granted LLM in International Commercial Law in 2008. Way back then.

He's pretty dishonest. It's really frustrating to wade through his endless lies and half-truths, let alone trust him. It's as if you're dealing with a very sketchy kike.

Computer science and law are things that need constant learning.
Stiffmeister has handled it:
giac.org/certified-professional/craig-wright/107335

The main argument against Craig is that he's a bad meanie :((

I honestly appreciate his passion for education. It's inspirational in many respects. I just don't like that he's using dishonest techniques like fraud. A man armed with lies and going after the big money is a red flag to me.

Your opinions seem dishonest, this world is not really free. We need armor and diversions. Many great politicians have had pseudonyms as protection from mob mentality.

Attached: socialnetwork.gif (220x315, 41K)

In my opinion, but i admit it is far fetched and a little schizo, Hal was poisoned by NSA/the deep state, to punish him from having created Bitcoin. Bitcoin was released beginning of 2009. In autumn of 2009, Hal got diagnosed with his ALS disease. Personally, i don't believe in those kind of coincidences.

>We need armor and diversions
Like the state to punish disbelievers (like CSW is attempting to do)? No thanks. The state IS the mob.

Forgot CSW got punished (censored) by your magical cartel. BTC has worrying amount of anarcho-capitalistic support.
This should not be allowed, your pedo / narco coins remain in margin.Transparent surveillance friendly option brings vast majority of ppl the access to limitless world trade.
We need global stability for efficient way to provide acceptable living standard, not old world cartel funded shadow governments!

You can talk about transparency all you want, but as soon as I see a perpetually lying man try to suppress public opinions, I get nothing but globalist kike vibes.

Wow, anti-globalism is effective way of getting yourself into marginal audience.
What investors care is Bitcoin as the world currency!

Attached: RGgukq5E6HBNvuPpuJoWwbrFbQsMsVxpq7Hgd2bjNBGyymDK2Ygz5nA2AMV65ejzSNfXybrgKNaep125iYHoQq75LnCYUygjEknB (505x500, 55K)

I just wonder, why is it so important who is satoshi to you dumb sheeps?
Why do you suddenly think a person who strikes gold once is infallible and will never be wrong? That this person knows everything and will fix everything?
Hitler had a good idea and foundations, but he was shit at everything else.

Nice digits, CSW provided single handedly economic freedom for everyone in the globe.
Thats pretty amazing when you think about it..

And how is Craig planning to achieve that if he's constantly getting himself dragged into scandals? One has to learn to stop lying first.

Ya shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Attached: 1555544382569.png (963x691, 841K)

You're the type of person who'll end up joining a cult with your messiah worshipping

So his strategy is to make everyone respect him because he's the alleged founder? Isn't working so far

Amen! Cryptos need this judgment day so bad.
Soon Kingdom of Heaven will descend among yours.

Attached: db316aed.jpg (1280x809, 108K)

Diversions are needed in sinful world.
We are not yet free spirits roaming in the eternal blockchain.

Attached: ebcc839a.jpg (422x310, 20K)

I get it, being Satoshi is a marketing trick. People would sure flock to the real Satoshi, and voila! Mass adoption. Is that you way of thinking?

Holy shit Jesus can perform heart transplants??

>Singlehandedly
WRONG.
There was different teams and Craig wright in my opinion was part of those teams. Anarco- man-children don't understand how to manage projects and investments so they don't have a clue how to lead a team. Just think about the meme leaders like bill Gates and Steve jobs. Everyone knows that they were shitty people,competitive and agressive in their own way. That csw's nature too , he could've been the main part of it or not, but he was definitely there. What is the argument behind backing bsv? ( Although I sold rn beacuse of what's coming). Basically the way CW understands law and economics, something most people ignore. But not just that, you have a fuck ton l developers and entrepreneurs making their own way INSIDE the blockchain. So even if CSW ends up being a fraud, you have all the other devs that are just as outstanding as him.

No, this was what cartel wanted.
Truth will be served and good money will inherit the earth.

youtu.be/GZ9AIMIz-Jo
Yes we can! Jesus is literally hive mind, our bodies as communion.

Do you deny that Craig wants to turn Satoshi into a brand? The coin is literally called "Satoshi Vision". He's trying to resort to the court of law to make people publicly say he's Satoshi. That's marketing.

He most likely isn't Satoshi. That being said, people care WAY too much about who Satoshi is. Bitcoin is supposed to be a DECENTRALIZED currency. Even if he is Satoshi (again, he most likely isn't) it doesn't mean that his opinions are correct or that Bitcoin should follow his vision. The whole 'buy SV because Craig is Satoshi' argument makes no sense. Go read the Bitcoin whitepaper. Nowhere does the whitepaper state that the "real Bitcoin" should be decided by a single entity. In fact, the whole idea behind Bitcoin is the exact OPPOSITE of that.

tldr;
Craig isn't Satoshi =/= BSV isn't a legitimate project
Craig is Satoshi =/= BSV is the real/correct Bitcoin

Even if he is Satoshi he can still go fuck himself. The space has expanded to better talent.

Bitcoin and Satoshi have been brands for decade now.
CSW can inherit the crown if he can.
Nobody should reject legit keys.
Satoshi spoke about nodes as miners.
SPV is suffient for most.
>The current system where every user is a network node is not the intended configuration for large scale. That would be like every Usenet user runs their own NNTP server. The design supports letting users just be users. The more burden it is to run a node, the fewer nodes there will be. Those few nodes will be big server farms. The rest will be client nodes that only do transactions and don't generate.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306

Attached: e6a5ea0b91135aaac145e90a0982c3d6 (1).png (1216x250, 108K)

Cringe, you don't know what you're talking about at all

Go actually read Szabo's blog sometime, where he repeatedly criticizes Bitcoin and Nakamoto Consensus and admits that he doesn't understand the system as a whole and that BitGold will/would work a lot better.

Attached: 1536624455830.png (616x310, 65K)

gavin isn't satoshi

Csw is Satoshi = doesn't matter beacuse Bitcoin (sv) is descentrilized and set in stone so no person, political party, mob can dominate. Invest in nChain tech/solutions or don't, no one is forcing nothing. More than enough developers are working on this basic principle , and making their OWN way. And more are coming.

Csw isn't Satoshi = doesn't matter beacuse Bitcoin (sv) is descentrilized and set in stone so no person, political party, mob can dominate. Let nChain suffer the consequences of lying. More than enough developers are working on this basic principle , and making their OWN way. And more to come

>CSW can inherit the crown if he can.
That's all he's trying to do with all the Satoshi branding and petty lawsuits. It's as if he can't pitch his tech all on its own.

Craig has nothing. He would have blown his load long ago had he anything on Nick. Furthermore, Nick is strongly in favor of Bitcoin and definitely admitted it was superior over Bitgold. It's not like he's still trying to make Bitgold work like you suggest.

I've read every post on Szabo's blog you coping faggot
The only explanation for your post is that you are actually Szabo false flagging so as to convince people you're not Satoshi, or not involved, which I doubt

Nobody should have to bear organized harassment.
Law-abiding is all about access of free speech (which has been censored by conflict of interest with Twitters investors).

wtf is "organized harassment"? Something like "hate speech"?

CSW has jeopardized his life for common good.
Crypto cartel hates him for this, functional Bitcoin would mean death for alts.

If he feeds people lies, treats them like mindless sheep, he must be ready to face them calling him out with a straight face. I have no respect for a man who runs to the nanny state at the first sight of discomfort ("sue that bully!"). How dishonorable.

ideas are meaningless but it's the fact that satoshi presumably controls 600,000 to 1,000,000 bitcoin that matters. That's why everyone wants to know.
Even if someone could prove they were satoshi but he doesn't have the keys, he would have no power or sway.

user, we are all sheeple, even if you dont want it.
Life is journey to grow spiritually for higher dimensions.

Attached: 0050XF.jpg (588x881, 136K)

"Thus, bit gold will not be fungible based on a simple function of, for example, the length of the string. Instead, to create fungible units dealers will have to combine different-valued pieces of bit gold into larger units of approximately equal value. This is analogous to what many commodity dealers do today to make commodity markets possible. Trust is still distributed because the estimated values of such bundles can be independently verified by many other parties in a largely or entirely automated fashion."

You're a philistine if you think that resembles bitcoin in any way. I doubt you've actually read his blog.

Some nice shilling you got here, but still Craig Sanjay Wright is not satohj. Take your digital rupee and gtfo Pajeet.

Attached: 09-24-36-1552972164233.jpg (828x424, 233K)

Satoj is starting to get stale, come up with new material you shameless NPC