Everyone on here LARPing as rich Jow Forumsnessmen

>everyone on here LARPing as rich Jow Forumsnessmen
>I clear 120K cleaning avian guano (bird shit) from skyscrapers

Anyone else actually rich and get it from blue collar work? What do you do?

Attached: 1544763074287.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

this picture made me so fucking horny, who is this woman

Who cares, she's about to get culturally enriched by my black cock nigga

How can you fuck her if you dont know who she is stupid nigger?

All women are whores.

the IQ on this board has gone down so much since 2016. what a pethetic excuse of an "investment community"

I'm a train driver and I made £110k last tax year. Not mega money, but comfortable.

Tell me more. Where are you from? Is it hard to get a foot in the door without knowing someone?
Is it hard to get a ticket/licence for such high-risk work?

Currently at a crossroads in life. Many pursuits ahead creatively, but it would be good to have a backup. Doing blue collar casual work now, not afraid to roll up my sleeves and work hard.

I cum on the phone screen and she absorbs the electrolytes nigga. Suck it up white boi

White girls make the world go round

I just got my IRATA Level 1. You on IRATA or a national ticket? How did you find your job?

I make $0 consuming tendies and living with mommy :3

How do you make that much?
That's a lot of fucking bongs, I know surgeons that make less in the nhs

I run the company. Got into it in the 90s starting as a window cleaner, we do shit removal, putting banners up and shit, inspections. Anything involving working at heights.

wasnt there a pron of this sloot

I imagine he works a three day week then complains to his union, and that's how he's paid so much to press the go button followed shortly afterwards by the stop button

Wendy’s chef here 300k starting salary

what ever happened to the brap / sniff / shes not asian posters?

>Anything involving working at heights.
Right. You're getting hazard pay for a reason. It's going to be hard for me to die or suffer disabling injury at work. Driving to and from is the most dangerous part of the workday for me, and that's when I don't work from home in a robe and boxers.

Pussy.

They were Fantom hodlers.

Round the toilet bowl.

Hey bro you clean that shit using Rope access?

How many linkies for her brapper?

$110k a year industrial electrician here. The are I live in has an insanely low cost of living too. I have actually ran out of nice stuff to buy, so if I ever make it in crypto its all going to the lambo and retirement.

You know it nigga.

How long from beginning training to making $110k?

deep sea welder here, grossing about 500k

I hope so. I need the sauce on this braphog Jow Forums

kristinicole924 instagram

is it one of those buildinngs that is being cleaned non-stop and basically when you finish you start again the next day from the top again? I always wanted this job.. shit