Had a dream last night that the FUD against BSV was entirely orchestrated by Craig to fill his bags and it was pumped...

Had a dream last night that the FUD against BSV was entirely orchestrated by Craig to fill his bags and it was pumped to 450$ a coin and second highest market cap. Unironically went on biz in said dream and every post was "he actually thought the FUD was real" and every user seemed to be in on it except for me. Then I wake up this morning and see this? I'm shaking bros.

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-081515_Blockfolio.jpg (1440x3040, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJrivsZ-SuA
twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/1118541778045624321
twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/1118274510057345024
twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/1118155815326814209
twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/1118033035499331584
firstblock.news/news/6721458a-1beb-3b59-8fa2-9be9592f27dd
i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--o2QE59f7--/c_fit,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/knlyk7dpjqucpmiojhs8.png
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/bdxkii/the_fraud_continues_craig_wright_just_purposely/
abr.business.gov.au/AbnHistory/View?id=90135141347
scribd.com/document/406520917/Wright-Request
web.archive.org/web/20151226101620/http://www.expire.cc/2008/05/27.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It unironically will go to 450.

No it's because he's an actual moron. You can tell by looking at his face.

Come on stop believing everything is orchestrated by Craig, as if he needed to fill his bags ...

There have been plenty of pumps on BSV like this one before it went back down, so let's wait and see

not even your prophetic dreams give you an advantage.

> never gonna make it

The SV stuff doesn't make any sense, unless Craig IS Satoshi. My gut tells me he is, but there's so much bonkers drama surrounding him. Even if he was and could prove it, would anyone care or will he get bodied?

Tell me you guys aren't in on this and I'm not on the Truman show biz edition

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-191031_Twitter.jpg (1430x1407, 308K)

I unironically believe he is satoshi, hes just an asshole and not who we expected.

Anyone who cares to look at the evidence can see he is Satoshi.

There is clearly a non-organic smear campaign aimed at him. The guy has acted like an asshole in some ways, but then again wouldn't you if people are shitting on your creation and telling you you don't understand shit about it? I would tell them to STIFF and go fuck themselves.

His madness is exactly how he would be forced to behave if he is in fact Satoshi. His story arc is Satoshi. That doesn't mean SV will moon, but it's low risk high reward in my opinion.

Who's Craig?

There is no evidence. Most evidence points at Dorian Nakamoto and Hal Finney. People like yourself seem like non-organic shills

Attached: d63.jpg (200x303, 8K)

You didn't actually sell your fork coins, did you?

Yikes

then you woke up

what evidence are you talking about? him sperging on twitter and backdating blogposts?

Dorian Nakamoto said he wasn't Satoshi. The satoshi handle on bitcointalk said Dorian wasn't Satoshi. Hal Finney said he wasn't Satoshi, but that he helped him with code. There are the emails from 2008 where Craig mentions bitcoin. He talked to people about bitcoin before bitcoin existed. There is the fact he got suddenly rich somehow.

Several people have proof he has Satoshi keys. Here is what Gavin Andresen said
>He signed, in my presence, using the private key from block one—block number one, the very first mined Bitcoin block, on a computer I’m convinced had not been tampered with, on software that I’m convinced had not been tampered with, a message of my choosing. And so that kind of sealed the deal for me, convincing me that he does have that private key

People are asking him to sign publicly. If he does, people will say he stole the keys. There is no end to your accusations, so now he is going to prove it in court, and maybe then finally you will shut up.

wrong about the fud

bsv is the real thing though

I actually am curious how he became a billionaire and I've seen that clip of Gavin claiming he signed in front of him. I can't imagine why he'd lie about it, but he has since said he takes that statement back though as far as I know.

Nigger, he can't prove shit and hasn't proven shit except that his stance seems to completely contradict what Satoshi Nakamoto was trying to do. A lot of people got "suddenly rich" from buying into bitcoin early. Calvin Ayre openly states here youtube.com/watch?v=WJrivsZ-SuA that Craig is not Satoshi. Craig also claims to be a lawyer on his Medium blog, yet seems to not understand law. Not even enough law to understand that not all countries share the same laws pertaining to money, markets and finance.

Attached: come-on-craig-you-aint-got-to-lie.jpg (400x400, 85K)

You guys remember the pump from Tael/Wabi just a few days ago? Pumped hard days before their "biggest parntership ever"?

Phantasma (SOUL) is the next one that has confirmed "biggest partnership ever" get in while its still pumping or stay poor.

Attached: phantasma.png (1247x622, 80K)

That's your evidence? fucking kek

Calvin explicitly says that Craig is Satoshi.

Then there is the fact Craig and nChain hold the most patents for blockchain, the fact Craig knows more about blockchain than pretty much anyone else, ...

Got in in @
$55

Calvin said Craig was "in the room". That's vastly different than being the creator of bitcoin, you fucking retard. These two idiots aren't even coordinating their lies. Him showing a few things which point out uses for blockchain doesn't mean he himself even understands blockchain. People working for him could just as easily have produced those talking points.

You have to understand what you are talking about to have your patents approved.

You haven't addressed plenty of the evidence I mentioned.

Also...

twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/1118541778045624321
twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/1118274510057345024
twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/1118155815326814209
twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/1118033035499331584

He is saying much more than "Craig was "in the room""

>There are the emails from 2008 where Craig mentions bitcoin.
No there aren't.

>He talked to people about bitcoin before bitcoin existed.
No he didn't.

More and more exchanges are supporting BSV Satoshi Vision.
Expect BSV to go parabolic,
You see, two days ago twitter was all about #DelistBsv
Today nobody cares and trolls are starting to realize that BSV is the real Bitcoin and significant better than BTC, BCH and any other blockchain like ETH, etc.

When the patent war starts
BSV going to moon.
BTC going to zero.

Attached: D4Q2PEoU8AER79S.jpg (800x404, 36K)

>No there aren't.
Yes there are

>No he didn't.
Sure he did

You know, like, DYOR

No there aren't, and no he didn't.
It's as simple as that.
If both statements were true, it would be some of the best proof outside of actually signing the genesis block.

>He signed, in my presence, using the private key from block one—block number one, the very first mined Bitcoin block
Yeah, about that.

firstblock.news/news/6721458a-1beb-3b59-8fa2-9be9592f27dd

Then DYOR and see what you find

I've been doing that for the past years.
There is nothing of the sort.

>mr creg is satoj
>CRYPTOcurrency inventor
>muh patents
>doesn't just sign with satoj's private key
>muh don't trust, verify

>Today nobody cares and trolls are starting to realize that BSV is the real Bitcoin

::stopdelusion::

Attached: 1512278337936.jpg (641x530, 36K)

You haven't looked hard then

i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--o2QE59f7--/c_fit,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/knlyk7dpjqucpmiojhs8.png

He never retracted his statement, that's just another lie by core. What he said was he regretted going public about it because it led to him being harassed by cores troll army and eventually kicked off the bitcoin team

>ian grigg admits craig is the leader of satoshi nakamoto

>LEADER

The domain name @information-defense was only registered in 2009.
Look it up on whois.

How did he send an email with it in 2008?

Also, these were filed in court, and a similar email was filed just a few days ago by Wright's attorney that is also provably false based on the PGP signature.
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/bdxkii/the_fraud_continues_craig_wright_just_purposely/

I don't doubt the harrassment he got.

fuck vitalik proof of Scam, BITCH I GOT THAT BSV!

>The domain name @information-defense was only registered in 2009.
>How did he send an email with it in 2008?
He might have let it lapse and registered it again in 2009, the whois shows it does belong to him.

>a similar email was filed just a few days ago by Wright's attorney
Proof that it was filed by his attorney?

Craig is just playing 4d chess

2 gigabyte chess :^)

>He might have let it lapse and registered it again in 2009
It would say so on Whois.
And the domain registration coincides with the creation of the company by the same name:
abr.business.gov.au/AbnHistory/View?id=90135141347

whoopsie

>the whois shows it does belong to him.
lol, yeah since 2009.

>Proof that it was filed by his attorney?
scribd.com/document/406520917/Wright-Request

>It would say so on Whois.
If it expired then no, unless you have access to historical whois data.

>scribd.com/document/406520917/Wright-Request
Where is the proof in there that it was filed by Wright's attorney?

As far as I can tell it was filed by Kleiman's attorneys.

>If it expired then no
It was registered under some other dude until March 15th, and was pending in May 2008 web.archive.org/web/20151226101620/http://www.expire.cc/2008/05/27.
Wright could only have registered it after that, i.e. in January of 2009, the same time he set up the company under the same name.

>As far as I can tell it was filed by Kleiman's attorneys.
lmao, because Kleiman is listed first as plaintiff?

Learn to read legal docs.
The doc is entitled "DR. WRIGHT’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT", and says at the bottom "Respectfully submitted, RIVERO MESTRE LLP Attorneys for Dr. Craig Wright".

>It was registered under some other dude until March 15th
Where is the evidence of that?

>The doc is entitled "DR. WRIGHT’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT", and says at the bottom "Respectfully submitted, RIVERO MESTRE LLP Attorneys for Dr. Craig Wright".
This motion was filed by Wright's attorney, where is the evidence that the email you mention was filed by Wright's attorney?

Take your digital rupee and gtfo Ranjeesh, your bags are so heavy they have their own gravitational pull.

Attached: 22-51-08-1554905923625.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Ira submitted the fake email, he was fed doctored fake evidence from the ATO and he actually submitted it to court as evidence as though it was real. ouch

>Still 50% below than 15days ago
Amazing shit project you have there.

>Where is the evidence of that?
Pay for the subscription for historical searches and see for yourself.
First name was John.

>where is the evidence that the email you mention was filed by Wright's attorney?
It was attached by him as Exhibit A.

keep fucking dreaming late adopter. you missed out on your single chance at getting rich in crypto, and decided to buy a free airdrop token.

>Ira submitted the fake email
lel, source pls

Craig is an abusive cult leader and you need to deal with your personal pscyhological problems if you fall for conmen like this.

>bitcoin streetshitter version
>faketoshi
You guys are making such fools of yourselves, be glad this is an anonymous board. Help em jesus!