Imagine not believing a bitcoin dev who worked with satoshi

And instead believing in twitter trolls.

It’s a clown world indeed. A clown world where the masses stroke each other’s dicks in idiocy and the smart ones who do significant work and research get hated.

White ONIONS boys on Twitter and reddit destroyed society.

Attached: 5C5A6E90-8C72-41C5-BA08-20A429E0524B.jpg (1242x1836, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firstblock.news/news/6721458a-1beb-3b59-8fa2-9be9592f27dd
ccn.com/gavin-andersen-craig-wright-blog-mistake
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So why did he forge more than 20 documents to attest that he is satoshi? Why should we believe in a fraudster con man? I really don't get your infatuation with this guy.

>implying he is not satoshi and trying to deflect blame scrutiny and all legal responsibility to a willing clown

Craig who? Founder of Craigslist?

no craig the snek sanjays snek
whoever made that show knew too much!

Life is too short to continuously play games like that. You’re creating a useless complex narrative instead of the simple narrative: that satoshi is Craig.

not really, all the likely candidates denied creg is the least likely candidate on earth after sub saharan wild niggers and he want's the crown. fits perfectly also gavins activity fits satoshis best.

Attached: hours-of-satoshi.png (610x473, 129K)

Those idiots never privately met Craig you dumb fuck.

Stop being a useless ONIONS cumskin.

Attached: 1548122394697.png (752x1156, 260K)

You don't get it, do you? At this point, even if Greg is Satoj it doesn't mean shit. The guy fucked up big time, literally nothing can step up his public figure, unironically. If Creg is Sanjay, it's bearish for Satoshi, NOT bullish for Craig.

> Bitcoin: Peer to peer cash
> Digital Gold

Pick one. Nick Szabo is least likely to be Satoshi. 0% chance. It’s craig whether you like or not. LOL if you think Americans use the word “bloody” in their everyday language.

stay mad sv cuck your curry poo coin will bring you many poo poos and forced memes even if you lose everything on them.

It’s bearish for S-O-Y boys like you.

“I don’t like Craig. So if he’s satoshi, it doesn’t matter.”

Fucking retard logic.

oops
firstblock.news/news/6721458a-1beb-3b59-8fa2-9be9592f27dd

Your S-O-Y based racist cumskin life will always be devoid of pussy given that you’re accustomed to relying on Twitter and reddit trolls for real information.

ITS FUCKING SZABO.

HE USED "BLOODY" BECAUSE HE LIKES THE UK AND SOMETIMES THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS, MAYBE IT WAS TONGUE IN CHEEK SORT OF WAY. SOMETIMES ENGLISH PEOPLE USE AMERICANISMS TOO. SO WHAT?

ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT. THIS FAGGOT CRAIG ISN'T SATOSHI, NO ONE CARES WHO HE WAS UNTIL HE PUT ON THE MASK (OF LARPING AS SATOSHI WHILE PRETENDING HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE KNOWN OR WANT ANY PUBLICITY WHILE AGREEING TO INTERVIEWS WITH BUZZFEED)

FUCK THIS FAGGOT HONOURLESS FREAK TAKING CREDIT FOR ANOTHER MAN'S WORK, THIS SORT OF THING SHOULD BE HIGHLY ILLEGAL AND PUNISHABLE BY DEATH.

>2016
He’s since walked it back. Waaaaaay back

Attached: satoshi-says-you-are-stupid.png (1827x449, 61K)

That’s in response to another thing.

In Gavin’s case, he chose the message you idiot. In the example on that article, the message is not known. Fucking learn to read.

All you Craig Haters are hilariously dumb and know nothing about cryptography.

Whatever you say nigger

t. S-O-Y boy disintegrating simply because he can’t accept the truth

>bloody
Used by British of the same age group
t. Bong of the same age group

Imagine being this dumb. Before Craig even claimed to be Satoshi, there’s a panel of him and Szabo discussing Bitcoin and he made Szabo look like a fool.

Fucking idiots man.

He never did though. Show proof or kys you fucking liar.

>The steady addition of a constant of amount of new coins is analogous to gold miners expending resources to add gold to circulation.
t. satoshi

the guy clearly thought of bitcoin as digital gold but more. easily stored and transacted was also his purpose yes.

hahahaha. you have to be pure söy to get tricked into buying bcash1 or bcash2. nobody is buying your bags. you completely fucked up late adopter. kill yourself

He never ever walked back that claim of him being Satoshi.

He only regretted the harassment he received.

Stop lying you S-O-Y boy.

there is no reason for us to be uncivil you cum-guzzling pajeet asshole!

>That’s in response to another thing.
Haha what?

That shows how easy it is to get superficial verification against block 1. Regardless of message.

No it says how to get it if the message is unknown.

In Gavin’s case, he chose the message.

ccn.com/gavin-andersen-craig-wright-blog-mistake

Walk back #1: “It Was a Mistake to Blog Claiming Craig Wright Is Satoshi”
#2: “It’s certainly possible I was bamboozled.”
#3 use of air quotes: “I was as surprised by the ‘proof’ as anyone”

Inb4 “t-they d-don’t match my d-definition of w-w-walkbacks” GFY creg shills! Do something your mother would actually be proud of

Post it then

Still bsv fits gavins vision of what ur saying is true

Attached: IMG_20180821_145847.jpg (498x297, 29K)

That suggest GA was predisposed to sympathise with CSW. No wonder if was fooled

I think mr. Popescu said it best when he compared Andreessen with a village retard who turned out to be the sole heir to a billion dollar fortune. After a while of media attention and people using him for personal gains, he's still a drooling retard who shouldn't be inquired for anything money related.
And no BTC whale nor miner who matters takes faketoshi seriously, it's just you contrarian retards/bagholders spamming this board.

Also reminder that all BTC whales hold equal stacks of bitcoin streetshit version, and many have probably been unloading on you faggot spammers.

This is hilarious. Basically this guy suggests Craig Wright signed the keys to the God Wallet, the very same thing CSW has been asked to do since day one, while in a private setting? LOL no that ironically does not suffice for the rest of us who weren't sitting in that room watching CSW apparently sign the keys. You are an utter tool if you think we are supposed to take some article as testament of truth instead of wanting physical proof ourselves. If this is true and CSW has the ability to sign the keys to the wallet, yet chooses not to repeatedly, he basically deserves this current BSV debacle

>2019
>still talking about Gavin CIAndressen
imagine

Attached: CIAndressen.png (897x173, 21K)

Gavin "CIA" Anderson

He is a BSVbagholder. Szabo's IQ is bigger than Craig Wright's ego, so imagine.

How is this relevant? What fraudulent contracts?

I bought 2000 btc lol. if it goes to 20, 30 dollars, I will just sell my harley davidson. I will buy 10 harley davidson by 2030. dab on them blockstream jews. still holdin 10K link tho
and I say fuck holochain, I am racist in the sense that I want africa to trade internationally like craig wright said. bsv is the and my second chance. I bought a fork at the rate of 0.01 btc, literally 50 euro each, and now I have what I dreamed of in 2018. plus, 10K link. again, fuck liberals and fuck traps, and jews. I am making my paper wallets this week. and witdrawing all from binance. chengpeng is a cuck and binance will be goxxed after the halvening. cap this.

france prints CFA for africa. literally all revolutions in africa are suppressed by the colonial french kike. now I have my own deflationary money printing machine and soon there'll be BSV based dexxes and stiff

ath 900 K
actually: 120 K
bought 2000 bsv with 20 btc and a link suicide insurance. never gonna fucking sell.

imagine being anonymous 1OG and trying to force an identity on an anonymous cuckhold support blog

enjoy getting goxxed on binance

nice double reply lol
seething cope

You are very stupid. Sad. Many such cases

Craig wants everyone to believe that he is Satoshi and could easily prove that he is, but he doesn't. Why believe him?

>thinking craig is satoj
>thinking craig proving he is satoj is good for satoj or BSV
>thinking BSV stands a chance
>thinking anyone gives a flying shit about who satoj is.
>being misled by pajeets on Jow Forums
fucking newfags

I don't care about CSW being an arrogant, nasty asshole and a white knighting homosexual, but why is he persistently faking evidence if he's the real Satoshi?

He's desperately trying to gain reputation for being Satoshi, what's the point of ruining it at the same time? I doubt real Satoshi would do that.

Attached: CSW fake whitepaper.jpg (3098x1762, 879K)

>blacked net
Niggas tongue my anus

Shills having a meltdown lately. It's like the hive-kike collective consciousness is universally deteriorating into its true schizo nature

Attached: 1544322059763.png (1806x938, 220K)

Do you believe CSW has the kike schizo gene?

No, because he's not a demon kike.

CSW, Trump and unironically Jesus has an ability to make the eternal jew go into a frothing rage of total insanity. As the jew world order is crumbling right before their eyes, torn apart by righteous men protected by God, the jews go full unhinged schizo.

It's comical to watch and it feels like we truly are living in the end times. End times for the eternal kike that is.

Attached: jewish_pilpul.png (1220x619, 49K)

>CSW, Trump and unironically Jesus has an ability to make the eternal jew go into a frothing rage of total insanity.
But CSW is a homosexual. His right hand, Jimmy Nguyen, is also an LGBT diversity shill. I thought the LGBT+ are the pawns of the Jews, not a threat to them.

Attached: 1555510228435.png (601x809, 462K)

Trump is a Zionist, you fucking retard, lmao. He's the biggest Zionist pres in US history.

Yep, this is going in my cringe compilation

Attached: F41DBA2F-A1D9-4952-A04D-1CFCD307CFD5.png (864x745, 558K)

So was Hitler. Didn't protect you from the ovens.

It's one of the two, that's for sure.

imagine throwing your life savings into a technology you don't understand to the point you don't even get what a signed message is
normalos are truly bizarre

>cumskin
A seething pajeet defending Craig. Poetry.

I have seen that video and it is literally the opposite. They where talking about if btc was Turing complete. Nick said it was not, which is correct and cw said it was. Craig is such a brainlet to bad his followers are even dumber than him.

>I believe

C O P E
O
P
E

How much cow dong did you have to smoke to get that high?

Attached: buttblasted.jpg (1200x1174, 146K)

kek imagine believing that Gavin wasn't under legitimate and immediate physical threat to say whatever the CIA wanted him to say after satoshi disappeared. imagine believing craig wright isn't a government asset invented to disrupt bitcoin adoption