What’s the most based drug to take while trading?

What’s the most based drug to take while trading?
And also for getting ahead in life

Before you say coke... Think about it

Attached: A5F3D209-2D6A-42CB-910A-B028BA899B83.png (1334x750, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/Nicotine
youtu.be/392jFOsvpoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Psilocybin

Fresh air
Nicotine
Loud music in mono

Gay ass homo

t. Plebeian
Taking drugs is for crackhead wewuzzabeen no hopers

Fair enough if you're in your teens or something and you're experimenting but after that point it's just stupid. Don't even drink coffee unless you like sipping the HeBrew

>HeBrew
Hehe

>Nicotine

based, I started smoking late last year and it has been brilliant. I'm 32 so can't get addicted, but I smoke 10-20 over a weekend and never during the week. It also looks really fucking cool.

gwern.net/Nicotine

>C*yges
Based ciggies id

mdma

Unironically molly
Ketamine is good too

Ephedrine

Lsd

Krokodil

Dexedrine/adderal +coffee + marijuana(non smoked)

My holy trinity. Add water, music, meditation, sleep, protein carbs fibre and healthy lifestyle with daily calisthenics and cardio.

Do not rec psychadelics for anything to do with finance

Drugs are for coping faggots and retards with IQs barely above 100 who think they are tapping into their "true power".

How else can you stay awake for 3 days you stupid moron
And also, drugs are awesome as long as you can control the beast, know your weaknesses regarding substances

Attached: 79B4653D-18A4-43FB-9AD4-F9C89AEAE948.jpg (1000x750, 236K)

Kek.. someone wasn't invited to the daily 420 smoke sesh.. faggot

100% correct.. do whatever you want as long as you can CONTROL it. The beast is not to be fucked with..

Caffeine

Pressurised Gas in canisters.
I have never done so many great trades as when I was inhaling.
This has been my secret for years and I can explan more if you want. Ofcourse I have noticed a bit of brain damage. But there is ups and downs for everything.

Attached: 1000% profit..jpg (225x225, 7K)

based
kek

all i do is smoke weed. paying about 350€ a month.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHSHSHSHSHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...

Noticed a bit of brain damage..

Hahahabhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah

>I'm 32 so can't get addicted

wut

>I'm 32 so can't get addicted
Excuse me?

>Ofcourse I have noticed a bit of brain damage.

Attached: sober.gif (500x315, 2.03M)

i snort adderall and make double my money

noopept and psilocybin/lsd

nigga i can't even figure out how to make a trade on ketamine

Explain more m8 please.

Microdosing LSD

Cocaine for sure

Then some dabs to come down followed by some fire sushi

BULL MARKET FUCKING WHEN REEE

How about, life?

most based gentleman in this server. safest way to ether?

adderall

>loud music in mono
This is fucking dumb af

Attached: .jpg (628x534, 75K)

Glad you asked.
After inhaling you doozle off with your eyes open after some seconds you start to realise you are back again. And you feel this warm feeling as you start being able to move again.
After doing this for 15 minutes you become so braindead that you cant understand any language. It all sounds new to you.
And this braindedness is what grants you the succses in trading. You dont exactly think you become one with the pattern. Then the extreme paranoia comes in.
So you put yourself constantly in a near death experience so you cycle yourself out of anxiety ptsd and euphoria this is what makes you on the edge and when master this tactic you will feel like your in a warzone, this is only if you are able to master it . But be aware! 25% of inhalers die on their first time the other 25% experience sever retardation. I will answere any further questions and about my midly retardation I have gotten.

Make sure you set a stop loss for when you go into a K hole

testosterone

I smoke crack while trading.Its pretty awesome.

Wow that's a pretty clever technique actually user.

Would you recommend I try it ? what were the long term side effects like for you?

during bull run i would smoke dmt and the entities would tell me the next 10x, very accurate

based linkposters

I want to see the full interview. What's up with her?

Please explain how you became retarded.
Kek

>25% of inhalers die on their first time the other 25% experience sever retardation.

>Wow that's a pretty clever technique actually user.

Be more specific because the post would be very long. And besides do you really want to ?

>listening to music without enjoying the full spectrum of audio

Attached: 54B2CA87-668F-4AB0-AF0F-C380BC87D951.jpg (460x366, 23K)

Watch out for your teeth and the stench

>Listening to gimmicky muh 3d sound fx

Attached: .png (645x729, 105K)

how much?
started today with 5mg

please do m8

Coffee, weed (3-4 times a week tops mostly in the evenings unless you are on vacation) and maybe a few beers once a week has worked well for me. Anything harder has little benefit when you weigh the risks.

Care to elaborate? Also do you people buy them irl or online? I have an autistic friend who wants to get online.

>Jow Forums in a nutshell

Attached: 0CDA8E7C-161A-49D9-B686-6B77A6C8F29D.png (600x580, 360K)

DMT so you can instantly understand what HFT firms are doing, understand the whole market, pick the stock that's going to pump hard in the next minutes and 10x your money.

>looks cool
yea getting cancer is hella cool

Attached: 061216BA-DB0B-49E6-9B1A-6D4947EBD033.jpg (540x564, 98K)

done it once... never again. I am celebrating bicycle day atm, wont touch any of my coins.... i hope

unironically based. I'm 25 and I smoke maybe for a few weeks out of the year, get tired, then stop smoking for a few months. Shit is comfy.

MODAFINIL

100mg in the morning
100mg in afternoon

laser focused - everything else is noise which cannot penetrate your tunnel vision.

Moda doesn’t do shit for me.

When I was a NEET, I was a bartard and made so much money and got a lot done. I miss Xanax

Lol

You're a beautiful person user and you should write out your story

When i was in Johannesburg a lot of locals would smoke dried, it was honestly probably putrefied human placenta. You honestly need to try it. Type of stuff to make you go bushwhacking with no shoes on.

if you can't trade without drugs, you wont with them

I used to margin trade on polniex for like 20 hours a day in 2016 with 1 Adderall XR 30mgs in the morning while snorting Adderall IR throughout the rest of the day.

Attached: 14.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

A 50% chance to make some cash is a higher clip than most of the board averages. TIME TO HUFF SOME GAS BOYS!

Coke

youtu.be/392jFOsvpoQ

Attached: GP4Srn2.png (1888x1852, 630K)

>nicotine
You better be vaping user (not joking)

Attached: 1552767626175.jpg (900x900, 100K)

Nobody’s mentioned Kratom and kava?

Legal, though definitely addictive if you overuse.

One of the most important parts of trading is mood. A positive mood allows you to better self actualize your gains. It also stimulates you while also reducing your stress and anxiety, which is far better than most stimulants.

Lowers your stress and desire to fomo. I really recommend it if you don’t have an addictive personality. But let’s be honest, you’re degenerately gambling shit coins for hours a day, you’re prone to addiction.

>ctrl f
>jenkem
>0 hits
we're peak boomer, short everything

Oh, yeah. Kratom. I take a teaspoon every morning the shit has changed my life.

>buying the meme

>mono
Fuck off

coffie.
>you are pathetic btw

t. Stereo brainlets muh 3d different sounds in different ears bro xD

Perc 30s

monster

Probably modafinil, never tried it though.