QNT megadump

Should I just cut my losses? I literally took 80% of my life savings and bought almost the absolute top because I was expecting fucking banks announcements in Q1. Should I hold it? I've never been that rekt, even after the Jan'18 crash. I already deleted my Telegram and my Delta. I don't know what to do bros. I am really rekt and I have no faith in Quant anymore

Attached: quant.png (911x560, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DreadBong0/status/1118583094892691456
medium.com/@quant_network/guy-dietrich-managing-director-of-rockefeller-capital-joins-quant-networks-board-of-directors-aaa93913de8e
developer.quant.network/en/marketplace
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your fault for buying an obvious scam that doesn't need a fucking token.

I know man. But what do I do now? I mean you can shame me all you want but I am really desperate. I fucking believed in their bank bullshit. I don't know what to do. It was so stupid. It's been a lot of money for me. I thought I could make a nice return but instead I burned like a year of wageslaving away. I am so fucking stupid, more stupid than Telegram permabulls. Why????

And it’s gonna dump even more. Some retards making fun of LINK holders...at least with LINK you have the first stablecoin at 0.5$. With QNT you just have a depreciating asset with continuous dumping from the team. Choose LINK.

I am close to crying right now. I wish I could kjust go to sleep and wake up in 5 years

Be smart and buy TRAC and LIT..

Attached: 1555565389833.png (959x1024, 1.38M)

Hahahha imagine being stupid enough to think it doesn't need a token.

Sorry you guys bought at top.

Even Jow Forums made 30-50x gains from this

A lot of people are loosing faith. But either this is a total scam - very unlikely - or it's going to make a new high. They are still building and have a new marketing team.

Banks will come, pump will bring qnt to higher ATH. If you bought the top, means you bought around 2 months ago. If you can't handle holding an asset for two months then it might be wise for you to consider leaving crypto

Sell and rebuy 1.75$. Sell the 2.5/3$ bounce and never look back.

New Quant marketing team has arrived - Ranjeet and Sandeep

HURR DURR INDIAN NAMES

Quant shills go away. Shillbert dumped on your stupid faces and you still gargle on his cum. Imagine buying a useless token

Sell and buy, TFD, tel, Trac, mwat, man and then come back in 5 years.

There’s no guarantee of that though is there. Nothing is guaranteed. Shilbert promised a lot and shilled lots of big names and none have been delivered. Promises broken. People are leaving. Shilbert himself is distancing himself.

I make a lot of the Quant FUD around here, but in case you're sincere then I will advise you very strongly to hold, OP.

Two months is not a long time, even in crypto.

I will say no more.

how much did you lose in $ terms? needed for advice

If you invested a lot you might as well hold. Don't think it's gonna dip too much further. Painful to see an investment dump while losing other gains though

Kek how do you know he is not fudding himself? Or are you a secret shill pretending to be a fudder? Kek

No, the hold meme is dead. Team tokens are going to be unlocked in two weeks.

En when btc takes the plunger quant will be 1.5$ Idex bots will cancel all the low buy orders and you're imprisoned for the next X months.

Maybe even bagholding for the remaining time of bulltrap run.

Kek which will reach 6000 first? Qnt telegram group or BTC? Notice how it dropped by about 700 members in the last few days? No you probably didn’t because none of the brainwashed faggots dare bring up such a topic which might reflect bad on the group.

BTC will retest 5500-6000 and break below for one final dip. Maybe 3000-4000 area in late summer. QNT will dump to ICO price

At this point I think you'd be dumb as fuck to sell.

Unless you think they're just completely lying, they have way over 100 active organizations in the developer portal. Gil has mentioned the kind of organizations in there, including banks. Yes, there's no evidence yet, but you'd have to believe that a team with such strong credentials would totally lie about everything that's happening. Not just bend the truth, but completely lie through their teeth.

So if they do have over 100 active organizations, it's just a matter of time before the mApps in development are completed and released. I can think of no other project in this space which even comes close to the amount of name drops Quant could achieve in 2019. Think about it. What else has that much in the pipeline as we speak?

Also, see: twitter.com/DreadBong0/status/1118583094892691456

I'm comfy as fuck personally.

Yeah I sold most of mine around 3.50 but kept 10% as a suicide bag.

Just sold my last 10% this morning before work and put it into xrp.

Sitting 80% ETH and 20%XRP. Much more comfy than holding these biz scam coins.

80% ETH and 20% XRP in the current market is genuinely one of the worst portfolios I've ever seen.

better than holding Quant

x10,000 worse than holding Quant.

Astounding how stupid people can be. But I guess if people weren't this stupid then everyone would be very well off from crypto when it actually seems to be a tiny minority, particularly on Biz.

all it will take to fudder to fomo in will be client announcements. Im rather confident they have big players under nda in the pipeline. We just have to wait for name dropping

Lets be real here. You live in a telegram dream bubble.

You tellies act like everyone is superior to your knowdlege and ´real business understanding.
However we've seen it all; the fat CV ceo's. The hardvard professors with their phd's. The big bank connections, ´the real world usecases´; auto industry, big electricity providers hospitals, the loads of enterprises ready to jump in when mainnets go live etc.

But when reality hits and the whales are gone you're sitting there with your bags.

This was 100% predicted by biz and you and your tellie patrol know it. Only op is ready to heal. You encourage him to stay dreaming.

This user gets it stay poor OP

inferior

Hello, [Removed]!
How are those 2.5, 2.2, 1.9, 1.7 supports are doing? Totally a capitulation wick!
Fucking delusional clown lmao

screencapping it for the future use. And the reason for "tellie patrol" to exist is that they all are on Quant's payroll. Eye of QNT, Sonic, [removed]. They all are paid (in tokens most likely) to shove their bullshit down your throats. Poor deluded Quantards. They don't realise that everyone abandoned QNT already except for absolute laggards. This coin will share the same fate as all other "adoption" shitcoins - ICX, AMB, VEN, whatever.

I still think quant will do well long term. But it obviously needs an exchange. The telegram retards won't even talk about and has banned people for bringing it up.

Painfully obvious they do imo. Such a clear example of lots going on in the background which will be released when the situation is right. We aren't just talking about ONE big client here. There could be dozens and dozens.

Even for those skeptical of Quant it's a potentially hugely lucrative risk/reward opportunity. They're either completely lying and it never reaches ATH again, or they are telling the truth and it blasts past the ATH to become one of the biggest gainers in crypto since the bull run. It'll be one of those two outcomes.

nobody buys into your shit, pajeets, but keep talking to yourself and deluding yourself even further
hows that bank partnership promised a year ago is going for ya?

Yes sirs Quant will moon very soon Low markit cap dream team shit coin Sell now or go to -80% soon

>megadump

lmao newfags
back in my days coins went +-20% on a daily basis and nobody blinked an eye

Do you think so? Paid? Naaah, that would be too much.

This level of delusion appears in many telegrams (though quants is really bad).

Good examples you're naming; icx with their hospitals and insurance who are ´allready running´ . Mainnet comes out, zero usage.

They're rehashing the entire scenario with Aergo. I was holding big bags and dumped the day before mainnet. You know why op? Because crypto is fucking BS.

Just for your own learning proces; watch aergo,. The 19th a list of credit suise, samsung etc is coming out. Watch the price. It will dump like hell.

There is nobody wiling to buy Gillie's lies anymore. There are no reasons to pump.

Fundamental - NO. The adoption (even if we assume that the token is actually useful) takes literal YEARS. It takes YEARS to implement a solution to an actual enterprise, so for a token to have any significant circulation acting as a license you would have to wait a long time.

Traders - NO. QNT has an ugly fucking chart and its getting worse, it is listed only on IDEX so traders don't touch it with 10 foot pole.

Tokenomics - NO. They will be unlocking remaining supply in the future which will spook a lot of people. The price is dumping and now team unlocks their tokens. Get the fuck outta here

Hype - NO. All the hype is dead. Quant is not even mentioned on biz properly. I visit this board every day and holy shit, until this dump nobody mentioned Quant anymore. It's dead. Nobody new is going to bother to buy Quant because the chart looks like the coin is dying.

Reputation - NO. Shillbert lost all his credibility because muh Q1 muh banks muh real adoption. He is now Shillbert with his only redeeming quality being his CV lmao. Quant is approaching Vechain levels of fake hype.

You probably won't believe this but I've never been in the Quant telegram and never will be. EVERY project telegram is a toxic shithole that provides nothing of value.

I'm amazed how often some shitty telegram turns into the focus of conversation in every Quant Biz thread though. And as it's always started by the QNT fudders themselves, which leads me to believe they have been in those telegrams themselves and ended up getting banned or something. How else do you all seem to know the names of whoever the fuck is in there and what they say? Is all Biz fud just the same 2/3 disgruntled basket-weavers who got banned or some shit?

this is above linkies tier of 1k eoy delusion

Attached: delusion.jpg (339x67, 4K)

With over 100 active organizations on the developer portal, there appears to be about 100 reasons to pump.

Dont believe you indeed.

The real question is. Is OP for real or is he a very creative fudder.

>With over 100 active organizations on the developer portal
fucking autist lmao
anyone can register there and post dicks on their """marketplace"""

>okay Gilbert thanks for your presentation, we'll think about your solution
>one last question: can I register you on our developer portal? It's free and if you will decide to use our solution you can do it easily
>yes yes whatever just go

Later on Telegram: "100 active organizations! All developing mApps!"

Not selling Quant when it was at above 3usd...

I got in below a dollar, sold most at 3.50, should have sold above 4 oh well, and the last big today. I made huge gains in Quant and it has a special place in my heart. But it's time to grow up and get out of shitcoins. Hold some big boys and turn off from the retarded telegram.

You can burst a blood vessel talking about all this shit if you like, but it really comes down to two possible outcomes:

1). They're lying and all the interest is made up. If so, Quant will dump.

2). They're telling the truth and all this interest is real. If so, Quant will be one of the biggest gainers since the bull run.

Clearly we've picked our sides already, so we'll see who's right.

Same with the exchanges. Ẃe have two TOP 5 exchanges under NDA.

Everyone screams huobi and binance

Shows up with fucking washtrading idax and digifinex.

This was hard to read.

A month ago the same was said.

I think we're allready seeing the results.

Will we have the same discussion at 1.5$?

>> One month

Astounding levels of retardation there user. Not sure why you got banned from the Telegram but holy shit you've really taken it personally.

fucking literally lmao
STOP BELIEVING SHILLBERT HE IS A FUCKING CROOK

Attached: fucking state of this shit.jpg (985x755, 88K)

medium.com/@quant_network/guy-dietrich-managing-director-of-rockefeller-capital-joins-quant-networks-board-of-directors-aaa93913de8e

>> fucking crook

Wake up.

>managing director of rockfeller capital
>when it's actually AT rockfeller capital

yeah not a crook

go and register there and make a mapp
if you still believe dude 100 developers lmao you're fucking out of your mind
the fact that this shit is still up there and not removed from the site is a reason enough to dump your bags and be done with it

Same kinda situation as chx. Over promised and under delivered. I made some good profits on quant so I'm not gonna hate on the project at all but reading thru this thread makes me wonder. That token unlock isn't gonna be pretty

>> When it's actually AT Rockefeller capital

>> Agrees that a managing director of Rockerfeller capital has joined Quant

>> Still thinks Gill is a crook

Your obsession with fudding Quant (another one who seems to have taken being banned from their telegram really personally) is making you look increasingly stupid user. Just stop.

11 minutes, still up.
Boy I wonder why when I'm gonna get hitler did nothing wrong mapp.

Attached: still up.jpg (1455x798, 103K)

link

Hahahahahahahaha

developer.quant.network/en/marketplace
Anyone can sing as a dev for this shit, all you need is email.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHA

You fucking child.

t. Luke

what was ur entry price, BTC and $

He has his own trading channel, he is an expert in drawing lines

Don’t believe you faggot

Funny how Biz is the only place to have open and honest discussion without fear of being singled out for attack and eventually kicked from the telespam

I think Quant developers getting a bit radical, what do you say, sir?

Attached: gas.jpg (405x723, 29K)

The Unofficial Quant Telegram group is run in a similar fashion to that of the Gestapo. The admins do not allow constructive criticism/dialogue of Quant and instead Ban you automatically. This is the anthesis of the foundation of the crypto-sphere which is decentralisation, and instead of engaging in dialogue that maybe counter to the narrative they spew, they instead ban you if you are not singing praises of Quant.

Nothing good has ever come from a Cult, and Gilbert's evident disdain for the community, with weekly telling offs, is starting to wear extremely thin. The community is what it is, if he hates it that much, he should have done a Private Raise or launched an ICO. Instead, he has a go at us for not acting professional, when he is on the record for a) stating self-imposed deadlines he has not respected, b) not apologised for hitting those, c) made overt fuck-ups with Press Releases, and asking the community to delete their tweets/comments on them. THIS IS PR SUICIDE!.

But don't you dare mention what I said above in the Unofficial Group as you will be chastised followed by Instant Ban.

However, everything i have mentioned above is TRUTH.

archive.is/PKai4
enjoy

Still wonder who made the fake company to fish for info. Biz or tellies themselves

it's a meme

This guy gets it. But of course the telespammers will read this, shake their heads and dismiss it as “FUD”.