Literally pure scam with zero real volume and therefore zero value had $3B+ marketcap and deluded faggots from Jow...

Literally pure scam with zero real volume and therefore zero value had $3B+ marketcap and deluded faggots from Jow Forums are still thinking mass adoption and normies are gonna come soon? FUCKING KEK.
crypto is fucked. i mean it’s legit fucked and is going nowhere

bitcoin should survive tho

Attached: 490FA0C9-CC5F-4992-9250-A3CDDFD33845.png (740x492, 1.15M)

t. Coping BSV holder
You got JUSTED by CZ

Craig please stop doing this, it's over

>t. Coping BSV holder
>You got JUSTED by CZ

Attached: AFD03706-1F30-41DB-BDD9-06C2D2E70086.png (633x729, 76K)

BNB top 5 EOY, deal with it

Binance has only been getting more and more legit. They stand to be one of the top exchanges for normies in China one day. They have a lot at stake and it's hard to imagine them willing to screw it up.

Their recent drop of shitcoins like BitcoinSV knockoff only solidifies their credibility.

Craig, the only chance you have that bnb goes down is to convince CZ he's the real Satoshi and then make him delist himself from his own exchange

i feel legit sorry for everyone itt

You shouldn't. This is the board where scams like vechain, walton or icon were heavily shilled. These brainlets never learn.

Coinbase opening up to more markets for crypto-to-crypto conversions is supposed to be a move to try to gain more marketshare since Binance seems to be ever expanding.

Literally 0 reasons to consider binance a scam other than Jow Forums edginess about it being a chinese exchange.

Jow Forums prefers to be scammed by pajeets

fake volume
avoiding regulators
manipulated pump&dumps
pumping their own token
launching illegal ICOs
using their token as a payment method for illegal ICOs
pump&dumps of listed ICO tokens
and of course the main goal is to launder as much dirty chinese money as possible

without all those scamming actions BNB would have marketcap $100m at best

how’s it not a scam, brainlet?

You're all stupid souless cunts

>fake volume
More real volume than most other exchanges. Did you even read the fucking exposé.

>manipulated pump&dumps
name me one exchange that p&ds group aren't on. You cant, because p&d are organized by people and not exchanges brainlet.

>pumping their own token
What?

>launching illegal ICOs
I didn't know that ETH's icos are sooooooo fucking legal.

>pump&dumps of listed ICO tokens
How new are you in crypto seriously

>and of course the main goal is to launder as much dirty chinese money as possible
Well well well, now look at who's getting all Jow Forums in here. I bet all the americans and eurofags money are clean and nobody ever washed them with crypto before.

Seriously fucking brainlet, now get the fuck out of our Jow Forums you fucking newfag. Oh, and kys.

keep complaining, this is how i make my money

without binance there would not be so much money in literal shit projects and no scammy ieos. binance is pure cancer fir the eco system. not even zero sum game but negative sum game.

btc would be over 10k without binance, change my mind. binance and bitmex must die.

The absolute state of BSV shills!

LMAO

Link was 1.30 prior to binance. Now .50 and still being heavily manipulated

We get it bro CZ man bad becuase he delisted you shit coin

So God damn fucking based I feel anchored around this user