Hi guys, all-in link holder here. Any old fags on? How much fud surrounded eth before it mooned...

Hi guys, all-in link holder here. Any old fags on? How much fud surrounded eth before it mooned? Did people seriously see it as the original shit coin?

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180220_at_17.22.34.png (2210x570, 139K)

sadly i had not migrated to biz yet. i wish some one would of shilled me on pol but it is what it is

you don't realize the tax man taketh some of your profits

not if you live in germany and you hodl for minimum a year
>then it’s 100% tax free
>kraut here
>holding 350K link for 10 months

What means of money making allows you to not pay taxes?

Most I remember is shit like "it's a premined scam", and "Bitcoin can already do smartcontracts".
Then there was the whole "Vitalik is an underage sperg" or whatever.
The constant shilling was pretty annoying too after a while.
Personally I thought some of the marketing materials and sites looked a little too sleek.
Still held.

this is low key link shilling

Sorry dude I'm in the motherland. If you hold for a year, you can cash out tax free here. Yes TAX FREE 100% cashout. Already been holding half my stack (100k+) for over a year now

Attached: FIGER-2__59163.1407858601.1280.1280.jpg (500x301, 12K)

Damn 350k, when are you planning on starting to cash out?

>froh das junge herz!
but it’s an altcoin. we will have to sell it for either eth or btc before we can cash out. what I am not sure is if we sell it in eth or btc… do we have to hold it for one more year? my taxdude said something about „transitgeld“ or so. meaning no,.. but I’m not sure. hast du n plan wie sich das verhält?

>we will have to sell it for either eth or btc before we can cash out
user, I...

in 45 days my year is over. lucky me it crosses now with the start of the bullrun. I will slowly cash out when link reaches a minum of 2-3€. FIFO principle. I think chainlink can reach easily 10-15€ at the peak of this cumming bullrun. can’t tell you how excited I am. germany truly is the best place for cashing out tax free.

we can be lucky though if coinbase adds chainlink. if this happens I will verlieren meine scheisse

No if you sell it to Eth and then can show you sold the eth for fiat at the same time, like in the same day or straight after, it's not classed as an investment or something like that

Yes it's actually great if it works out like that. I'm going to start cashing out at 5 and 10, but only what I need, I'll hold at least half my stack for a while

ok, that’s what my tax dude meant I think with this „transitgeld“ phrase. yet it’s kind of a weird feeling. but if so, my plan will be to sell my stacks FIFO style and convert immediately into €. of of course.. when these days come I will have 2 tax guys and laywers hired to not get buttfucked by german laws.

wir werden es machen freun!

Apparently coinmetro is going to have link-fiat on/offramps. Not invested in coinmetro but that's just what I've read.

>coinmetro
interesting. didn’t know about this. one. a link-euro pair would be the safest bet. but as you mentioned.. I think it’s legit if you sell into etc/btc and then sell that eth/btc right afterwards. I did my research on where to cash out. netherlands, Malta, switzerland and all those other faggot countries. I concluded: Germany is the best. netherlands was sort of interesting as well. because there seems to be tax free cashout on speculative trades. but I don’t know 100% if this works for non-dutch as well. somebody once told me a friend was not able because he was not dutch.

What about Portugal? I thought they were supposed to be pretty lenient.

Yes for sure, I think it will be ok cause the time from cashing out to filing the tax return for that year is easily enough to sort out your legal/accounting position. Which exchange are you going to use for Eth - fiat - bank? I'm planning on bitstamp. I'm also planning on informing my bank & the exchange and offering to show proof of the source of the money if required

tell me what conditions can be better than 100% tax free if you hold for a minium of 1 year?
>dutch tax no crypto/stock trading
>dutch tax rich people yearly with ~4%

what can portugal offer?

unironically coinbase. that was my start. obviously I don't like it... but I never used something else. I assume bitstamp is cheaper regaring the fees? oh and yes, sure, I will talk with my bank before cashing out as well. once I cashed out twice 9.995€ and they immediately called and warned me to get a "business" account and that they will be "watching" my movements. lucky me the chick from the bank knows me and said to their law department that all is fine. I don't want to go freeze. so good point. the talk with the bank is essential beforehand. if they don't comply I will change to one that will.

I don't recall off the top of my head and I'm about to go the gym but I seem to remember cashing out in Portugal being tax free. Could be wrong.

Attached: 1522903252552.jpg (750x747, 689K)

sweating is bad for the environment
>will check out portugal
but I guess as german I'm already lucky enough (in so fucking many ways)

Attached: polzis.png (758x720, 400K)

I didn't use coinbase, I have an account but I like bitstamp better. I don't know about fees but from what I hear, I'm not sure it's possible for fees to be any higher than coinbase..I'll check on the fees though. I'd recommend bitstamp, Ive had no problems. Yes a talk to the Bank is essential I think

>bitstamp
aaah, die sind aus luxemburg, top!

very good. I checked and overall yes, lower fees and better. will definately make some account there too. and also important (at least for me): when the time comes I will have to register fully on binance. so far I'm just limited to the 2BTC daily... which at cashout time will be impossible to handle. but this I see as minor issue. the bank talk is essential. totally.