Poorfag here, just inadvertently got this shitty mining gpu for free basically...

Poorfag here, just inadvertently got this shitty mining gpu for free basically. Has an estimated hashrate of ~26 for Ether. Is it worth setting this up? Is it possible there’s an user friendly enough to give me direction on how to start this?

Attached: 16548ACD-8768-4E7A-8B52-3DD3CD54975D.jpg (640x480, 28K)

It's worth to learn but it won't make money

Dude, you can read online from several sources if it'll be profitable.
Fuck man you need someone to wipe your ass for you too?

Also, can I use an HDMI splitter to dual monitor from that that one port?

You're poor, not dumb
GFY and do your own research, this is not a niggers support board

Everything online looks like it’s for specific scenarios that I’m not sure which mine would apply to

Kek

it can mine about 20-30$/month if you have free energy

not worth it. sell it on ebay and use the money to buy crypto instead.

Why not use your gpu to play video games?

This.... or use it to play vidya.

Forget about ether and mine an emerging coin. Turtlecoin is a good choice.

Attached: 1554603496128.jpg (530x612, 23K)

is this true? i don't pay for electricity. how much to buy one of those rigs?

rigs? it's just a gpu

If you have free electricity it's pretty much free money lol. That is if you have the GPU already. It's rarely worth it to buy a GPU JUST for mining since you're mostly better off just buying the coins.

You just need a computer with a PCI slot you can pop it into. And an unused 8 pin power connector from your PSU to plug into it. If you spend any money on a rig you'll probably never make a profit.

Just download bitminer. Or put SMOS on a flashdrive and boot from that, if you don't need the pc for other stuff.

I've figured out a way to get a reliable but somewhat slow amount of amazon gifts cards, so I've been buying GPUs, and mining with them for a bit.

I intend to sell them off once they get to the point where what I can sell it for plus what's been mined is decently over the original price I paid.

Plus if you're on top of it and lucky you can find some cheep GPUs.

Why mine something with a GPU that is being mined by asics farms? Mine monero or a low cap variant and hold.

Delete this that is the entire mining game.

i have rtx 2080ti 11gb gddr5

so can i mine eth with this? how much i get? i have 9900k intel i9 and 32gb of ram.

How are you getting amazon gift cards?

This. I don't want GPUs but could definitely use consumer bullshit

Nimiq and zelcash turtle.