I am unironically, financially, independently ruined and literally shaking

Attached: FTM.jpg (893x834, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NTsBNY68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What you can't wait 2 weeks for a new ath? U must be a fucking moron. Lol

I sold my Fantom for Lition (LIT)

sorry to hear you got rekt

Why did this dump after only doing a 2x over more than a month? Some pump, fucking piece of shit

Where's your buy order son? if you really thought FTM was shit, you wouldn't waste your time, writing this low effort FUD, filling out captchas, etc. You are here to buy in cheaper - actions speak louder than words user you can't hide your intentions. I don't waste my time shitting on Chainlink even though I think it's garbage - why would I? I couldn't care less about the project and filter everything related to LINK. People only FUD if they are interested. But what you don't realize is that Jow Forums doesn't affect the price. This isn't a tradeogre shitcoin with zero volume

Wassa wassa wassa

Staved off buying it during the pump last week but unironically thinking of picking up a bag here, it's down 50% in a week. Thoughts?

DYOR.

Just because the FUDders are lazy today I'll even give you a little help. You decide.

pastebin.com/NTsBNY68

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I'M FINANCIALLY RUINED AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Look at LTO, that is the fate of this

Yikes, go back to your containment Telegram. FTM is dead. Volume and price are sinking like a stone. Fundamentals don't matter when your coin was the target of a pump and dump

>Fundamentals don't matter

You're never gonna make it. Just get the fuck away from up Fantchads we seriously don't like associating with broke niggas.

Attached: 1555170547900.jpg (932x944, 95K)

This is fucking cringe.

Continues to die with every breath

Attached: 1555518473621AA.jpg (1724x1724, 272K)

Do the same as me. Sell for ETH and buy LIT on idex. best decision i made so far in crypto.

Kek. I see LIT is the latest pnd after LTO and FTM

>he isn’t buyin the dip

Not going to make it

Attached: 6FBC1220-489E-4E5C-BE2C-7909DF981EC3.png (551x548, 445K)

NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO

HEYYY HEYYY HEYYY

I remember LTO fags holding on for their bags long after it dumped too

Consider this guy had a good head of hair and lots of money at one time. With each dollar he lost, a strand fell out..

Literally same chart as chx, and then chx tapered off and still dwindling

hahahaha how did old chuck become a Jow Forums meme. is he even aware of his sudden rise to fame?

How does it keep going lower?

It's always darkest before dawn user

Attached: MagicianKid.jpg (1203x897, 106K)

who is dis?

Thanks for the 50k retards now I'm in RLC. Easiest 500k I've ever made

because FANTOM is all shill hype and worthless

B-But once it goes down. It will eventually climb up again.

Attached: 1555279928684.png (559x476, 118K)