Got a new part time job. Redpill me on office politics

Got a new part time job. Redpill me on office politics

Attached: 1555572367244.png (657x527, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ribbonfarm.com/the-gervais-principle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

find the alpha and suck his dick

Everyone is probably a regressive liberal Marxist so hide your powerlevel fren

I wish I would have to care about office politics. 100% of my office are male engineers that take one shower per week.

1) Do your job well and quickly
2) Don't discuss or befriend female coworkers. If they talk to you, keep the discussion friendly but minimal, don't tell them your opinions on anything, or information about your personal life
3) If you have ideas on how things could be made better, don't share them. If your boss or the person who could implement these ideas is a male, you might share them, but only when you're alone with him.

Kinda goes with 2), but 4) Don't gossip, don't talk about other employees

Redpill on office politics? You're in for a treat:
>ribbonfarm.com/the-gervais-principle/

#2 is true only if you are awkward with females or in ameriland, where they can sue you for breathing.
#3 is fucking beta. One of the first thing I do when I start a new job (IT) is find the best and smarter guy in the team, find a flaw on something he did, and expose it in the correct moment with a better implementation ready. Everybody, including the dude affected, will respect you immediately.

What you say implies that you change jobs frequently. I think I know the reason for that.

Please have sex incel

be a racist, sexist, money loving nazi pig but 'try' to hide it and you'll do well.
also your >>perceived

t. incel

If you are an incel /depressed/ autistic just inform everyone on day one via email

You will be seen as the disabled co-worker and a pity-case instead of the satanist serial killer

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13-19-42-24-530_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png (1080x1920, 1.24M)

>If you have ideas on how things could be made better, don't share them.
Fucking this, especially if you work in Software Dev.

Wanting to do things in the correct way is seen as calling people stupid or saying they are wrong...this can be wanting to change the process or coding style

If you work too fast, you will be seen as trying to show up the more senior guys

If you work too slow, you will be seen as incompetent

If you don't interact with them, you will seem like a weird loaner

If you do interact with them too much, you will be seen as trying to build relationships to make up for your shitty work

The only thing that matters these days is how long you've been at a company and if you are there at the morning standup and leave whenever everyone else does

Basically assimilate into whatever retard fucking culture the company has. They all are different cultures, but they all have one

If you stick it out for about 1.5 years, you will be the second or third longest person there and then can start changing things to your style

also, just slightly agree with whatever politics that will forcibly be brought up...but don't go into much detail, even if you agree....pro tip, it's 90% liberal dried up roasties in their 30s/40's, incel pajeets and onions/bugmen

I love the way you guys speak about wagies. So fuckin sharp and no BS

This goes double if you're female

pretty much spot on if you want to actually feel some level of comfort at work

show up the earliest you can like 5am or 6am, have lunch with your boss if they want to have lunch or workout at lunch. either way take a long lunch break. leave later than everyone else. dont gossip and don’t discuss politics, if someone forces it out of you say I would vote for my boss for president as a joke

Literally or figuratively?

Attached: 4bb3f121e69a4897b5d8af5fdc5c5b65.jpg (1280x1708, 342K)

>leave later than everyone else
I'd caveat this though and say only stay an hour later. Anything else will be seen as being incompetant or milking the clock if you are contract to hire

1 do your job well and *slowly*
don§t be a rushing faggot you will end up with more work. Be slow but proficient so no one will bitch about it. Save your energy
2 is based and undisputed
3 I don't share ideas at all. Never ever helped. If you help company save million dollar they will give you a free baguette or something fuck them

>If you don't interact with them, you will seem like a weird loaner
calm down with the antisemitic remarks

>I don't share ideas at all. Never ever helped. If you help company save million dollar they will give you a free baguette or something fuck them
I think this can't be reiterated enough. Literally for even the best idea to actually be implemented if you haven't been at a company for a while, is it has to be truly fucking ground breaking and you have to suck the dick of your boss......and then maybe, if you are lucky, they won't fire you because they are going to be worried you are overshadowing them

kek, just noticed that

Alpha here. Literally would literally get you double pay in a couple years

Lmao, nice bait virgo

Take a shit on the floor to assert dominance