Big team but no any results. What the fuck Request Network?

Big team but no any results. What the fuck Request Network?

Attached: 8EF0A259-DD07-4A9B-A062-0724237A7195.jpg (5052x3239, 3.26M)

it was a resume builder, nothing else.

they spent all their money on mozzarela

Should have invested in bnb.

me on the left

these guys are Frech?
everybody on the left side looks Jewish, right?
did i fucking get kike'd?

Theyre too busy counting your money lmao

is this the official paralympic games committee?

but they ruined their reputations. they will be blacklisted in silicon valley.

Lot's of sepharadic and Ashkenazi jews in Paris.

They are good with money. I mean yours anyway.

This is gonna be the exact same outcome for CLCG. Got a bunch of friends together to look legitimate and all theyre gonna do is sit around and look at each other cuz not a single one of them has any vision

I don't feel like this team could accomplish anything

i would've thought the same with bezos or musk in the 90s

wut, amazon had thousands of customers and a profitable business model 1 year in. They just reinvested all profits into growing. They also raised a single million dollars to accomplish this. Rekt network just scammed 30 mil and built nothing useful and got 0 customers. They probably just banged hookers with the money.

you got scammed, you should have realized this a year ago

These assholes got 120,000 ETH at $300 and have done nothing after two years. Remember that.

yep, they deserve jail time really, 100% fraud

They paid all that money and couldn't even get Gordon Ramsay in the photo

SO much smug in one picture

yup, i was just thinking of bezos inside his cubicle with "amazon" spray painted on a card board though

What makes you say that user?

>Moneytis = failure, VCs lost money
>Request = failure. Btw YC partners hate this team

The European hustle

amazon is full of lazy fucks they're not going anywhere look it just lost 95% of its price

Attached: f.png (346x628, 30K)

>. Amazon's initial public offering took place on May 15, 1997 at a price of $18 per share, rising to more than $100 and subsequently dropping to less than $10 after the bubble burst. Like other dotcoms, Amazon's business plan focused more on brand recognition and less on income, and it did not turn a profit until the fourth quarter of 2001
False. Amazon was not profitable until 5 years of work.

We should ask the Kyber team what they think of the Request team. They would know.

Hey fuck you man we're doing our best. None of us even know what a blockchain was before we decided to launch this fucking company man.

bottom left looks like one of dem' re-tard wo-jacks

Amazons actual metrics (user growth etc) were great. REQ's metrics are total dogshit, unbelievably it is STILL overpriced.

unerrsted

Attached: chrome_2019-04-18_20-44-14.png (129x148, 50K)

duh durr did we duh scam dem??

>small team
>solves the oracle problem

Attached: 1547627721656.png (2100x1500, 1.99M)

probably because half the people who live there invested in it

REQD!!!!!!!

Attached: 1547822245891.jpg (1613x1349, 192K)

A rushed shitcoin that only has relevance because it was around for the Dec 2017 run. Thanks for buying my bags.

Okay fuck I guess I'll buy some now

Serious question, what have they accomplished within the past year?

Nothing that Hydrogen hasnt done better.

I had this exact thought yesterday, also would like to ask CZ

banged a lot of hookers with your money.

exit scam

the fact that YC invested in this shit means they might actually be held responsible for this scam

99% of startups failed
it's nothing

then my hopes rest on a deranged biztard doing the job

REQT

what is the chance that this obscure altcoin is even going to come close to the success that amazon experienced? The answer is only IF there is another bull run then this coin MIGHT reach some sort of value again like every other scam alt did. otherwise you are just wasting your time and money