Oldfag reporting in. here's what will go down for the next 12-24 months...

oldfag reporting in. here's what will go down for the next 12-24 months. CSW will definitively prove in court he created bitcoin. He will reveal fatal flaws that are unfixable in the segwit fork. Big exchanges like kraken and binance will go down. assblasted BTC maximalists will ragequit or turn ETH and Grin maximalists. Both are legal and technical dead ends. BSV will suck the entire crypto marketcap over the next 10 years on its way to a multi trillion dollar network valuation. Then it starts taking over the rest of the internet, becoming its final form - the metanet. By then we should have the first artificial intelligences running on-chain that pass the turing test. Buckle up and enjoy the ride to the singularity, powered by Satoshi's Bitcoin.
inb4:
>muh pajeets
>muh Cp on the blockchain
>muh raspberry pi node
>muh faketoshi

Attached: 1541897924777.jpg (647x534, 187K)

>CSW will definitively prove in court he created bitcoin

lol no

Yeah, shut the fuck up OP. You're a faggot

Why does he need all this recognition in the first place? To lure in more buyers?

but thats bullish for bitcoin

BSV is basically the incel/jordan peterson wing of crypto

Based
Ass blasted kikes and to BTC is the Antifa/kike of crypto and JP is a massive kike shill

The kike coin is probably one run by an extremely dishonest, deceitful owner trying to profit off a known brand

BSV is the real Bitconnect, a scam.

CSW always makes empty promises and never delivers. He's not even able to code lol, what a loser.

Get out while you still can or lose all your money.

Attached: bsvheadquarters.jpg (634x649, 194K)

Heavy bags sirs

Attached: IMG_0132.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Based

Attached: CSW_btcwontsurvive.png (635x287, 33K)

This didn’t age well

and this is what it looks like when you lost every connection to reality

I'm sorry you've experienced such a massive financial loss.

We have only just begun

To stop the slander and delegitimize critics of bsv.

>checks dominance

Does anyone else kinda feel bad for OP? This post is actually kind of pathetic and depressing. Get better soon OP.

But it's not slander when Craig is known to have forged documents. What about criticism, just take it like a man, don't be a crybaby.

Attached: 1513112933098.jpg (798x770, 195K)

you are just the usual run of the mill pajeet idiot. creg had years to prove it he fucking can't you are waiting for your gay ass santa to deliver time to grow up!

A DURKA DURKA DURKA DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT TUNAK TUNAK TUN TUNAK TUNAK TUN TUNAN TUNAK TUN DADADA

Attached: 30564DD3-15D4-4568-9A01-3D54848571C7.gif (320x240, 867K)

newfag

God I love this. I wish I had a wallpaper version.

Look at all this pajeet damage control. Jesus Christ it's so delicious. It's a slow death in action as the shills slowly bleed to death.

>muh real Bitcoin
>muh real satoj
>muh fork of a fork gem
>muh STIFF
>muh BIG GAY CRAIG IS GONNA WIN, Y-YOU'LL SEE

Shedding a tear for your future bankruptcy

;..(

Attached: 1555338199354.jpg (675x373, 18K)

>20%
>massive
Top kek after a 80% drop this is nothing .

it will list dental coin classic instead amaright?

Attached: yournewcuckpaper.png (1350x746, 144K)

OH NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STIFF

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

You had me until BSV

Don't listen lads, he's just trying to get rid of his heavy bags because Binance delisted that shitcoin. Kek

Attached: 1548140745537.jpg (409x393, 19K)

Attached: 9612B957-97D3-48AC-AEE3-7405B766F977.jpg (1366x768, 101K)

yeah j-just hodl and us for 40$ tx fee when the price tanks into oblivion 17000 transactions by june stay salty