I gave money to a friend that I've known for 10 years to use in our own kind of "crypto fund"...

I gave money to a friend that I've known for 10 years to use in our own kind of "crypto fund". We shared the key to the wallet and he just left with the money after 7 months, won't answer the phone or talk to any of our common friends, this has been going on for 4 months. What do I do now?

Attached: pink wojak.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Sounds like your "friend" is based while you're a cuck

>shared private key
You see user..

Just go over to his house or job? Dont tell me you trusted an 'internet friend'?

How much did you lose

and then what? Beat him up?

Yes. Are you a numale or something?

He spent it on drugs, rent, liquor, drugs and bills. He told himself he could pay it all back, but he couldn't because he's a gambling chump with no self control and a lousy job if any. Now he is being a little bitch and failing to own up.

about 54K

Imagine being this fucking retard.

Chad exit scammer vs Virgin Jow Forums

he is a fucking manlet, but I'm not the fucking mob or a thug. I'm not gonna go to prison for it

I have a crypto fund idea that's really cool.

wtf nigga!!? how could you trust someone with that amount? I think you're the idiot here.

Attached: 1530789492314.png (643x537, 216K)

Your friend is sucking my cock right now, while I'm going through your nice fat crypto wallet. I told him if he stole your dumb cuck money, I would give him permission to suck my cock and drain it.

being close friends for 10 years who talked to on a daily basis made me trust hum

when all crypto crashes to nanocents, this will be a story you will both laugh about years down the line

What? You'd ask him about it I'd imagine then go from there. For all you know is hes been in jail or died.

Just beat the shit out of him user, he stole $54k from you

Have you ever beaten up anyone over money, I got a MD that I don't want to lose either

well when I was 13 yo I remember beating up someone because he put some mayonnaise on my shirt so yeah for $54k I would break someone's leg

>he didn't use a multi-sig wallet
not smart

when it comes to money there are no friends

Kek pretty sure this is bait.

start a crypto fund with me ;)

I got chat logs, bank transactions and the wallet connected to his name from the exchange

FPBP......
savage treatment of OP... totally warranted

Agreed. But it may be fun to LARP with him for awhile.

Go to MTV and pitch a new show called "My best friend is a sociopath???" and sell your dignity for your money back.

Mixing money and friends
Are you 12?

I know whereabouts he's been sighted, so he is avoiding me

one time, me and my friend was outside and we saw this begger on the street. So we played a game with him, we made him repeat all the words back to us and if he gets right then we give him some money. Upon thinking of what to say to him, I had this bright idea, I repeated my seed word to him, amazing he remembered it. Low and behold when I got back home all my money was gone, my friend stop answering my call and has disappeared for 4 months. What do?

Got to the police or do it the savage way......

>I gave money to a friend that I've known for 10 years
one thing you learn in life is it doesn't matter how long you've known someone

Nothing was stolen. He gave away control of his funds.

No, kill him!

Assuming this is real, how the fuck did you ever assume that this would be a good idea?

>being close friends for 10 years who talked to on a daily basis made me trust hum
With $54k? Are you both surgeons or professional athletes and that's not that much money to either of you? Most people with fuck off a friendship for $54k.

>and then what? Beat him up?
Maybe ask him what the fuck is going on? Sitting on your fucking thumbs and asking random teenagers on a Mongolian shrimp farming forum isn't going to fix anything.

Then see him in court.

You've learn a life lesson for $54K.

based
made me chuckle

Get fucked mike, you deserved this for giving me the keys you retarded retard. Oh, and dont bother coming to my house, i used the money to move across country. Thanks for the cash. -chad

Go over and see him. Chances are he made a bad trade and lost half your money, now he doesn't know how to approach you.

If he's anything like you, he has no idea about socializing and is terrified of conflict. Chances are he just fucked up.

Kek

Not your keys..

Yeah obviously.