Daily reminder that if you do not own at least 21 BTC you will not make it. And no...

Daily reminder that if you do not own at least 21 BTC you will not make it. And no, being in the 1 BTC club is not enough to make it, you deluded fuck.

Attached: 1516221353640.jpg (660x371, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hlN2nel5HI
youtu.be/2wSo6pbGC3A?t=219
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Btc is unironically going to zero.

Wrong. You need 100 at least. It depends what you mean by make it as well.

Make what? How much do I need to make the 4th reich?

what do you mean by make it? I'd be happy with a few hundred thousand

21 btc were like 63k at the last dip, 63K has some similarity with KEK

Reminder: 21 BTC worth in shitcoins does not count

That's because btc is just numbers on a screen. Eth is where it's at.

If bitcoin ever goes to 1 Million. 0.3 BTC would be me 'making it'. I live a minimalist lifestyle.

Don't need Lambos and hookers. 21 BTC is just a faggot arbitrary number club

The 50 BTC or more to make it club laughs at ridiculous plebs like yourself.

I'm with you. I have only 14 eth but if I can pay off my school and car bills and get a down-payment for a house that's making it for me. No lambos plz.

If you have 50 btc you already made it for what I need. I don't want all that much in life. Id get out of shifty investments if I was you and just live.

I HAD 25 BITCOINS ins 2012 now i have only 2.

Attached: 1546555297195.jpg (250x242, 6K)

Cope, you still have time to accumulate 21 BTC poorfags. Oh wait, you can't since you're stuck wagecucking a minimum wage job whilst you cannot even afford a full BTC.

>0.3 BTC
>14 ETH (which is like 0.46 BTC)
You guys won't make it. Sorry. BTC won't hit $1MM for decades.

10 BTC minimum, and that's probably just barely scraping by with a very liberal definition of what constitutes "making it."

Attached: 740_Ly9jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy9hZmU0Y2VlMmE1NjJiYmE4M2Y3ZDE5YTc0NDk1MGIz (740x493, 65K)

US Dollar is a ledger
Bitcoin is a ledger

Bitcoin is a closed ledger at 21 Million
US Dollar is an broken / open ledger at infinity.

Bitcoin is hard money
US Dollar is monopoly money

Banks are the nodes of the US Dollar. One node, the central bank, is the master node and can print unlimited money.

Bitcoin nodes are bound to eachother with no master node.

In the long run, if you have btc, you will be ok.

Meh, your making it is some sort of glamorous neet dream. I've always been poor. I just want to pay off my bills.

a fool and his money...

This is a good point.

Alright. If you think $25k or so is making it then sure, you'll make it.

>not wanting an overpriced toy to gloat
>ishugddt

I mean i don't have a way to generate more money put into crypto out of thin air and that would pay off most of my bills for school and car I have left. Sucks to be poor but here I am. Trying my best.

I can't generate money out of nothing. If I can pay off my big bills that's cool. Out here trying my best.

Accidently got back to you twice.

Good luck out there meng.

Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme. 80% of Bitcoin is owned by a few wallets. You can check it yourself. Once the whales cash out, Bitcoin will become worthless.

yeah then back to 100k+
youtube.com/watch?v=-hlN2nel5HI

>whales cash out
>wallet distribution improves
>btc stronger
you retards don't understand do you everytime something hurts btc it grows 2 more heads

Do you have more states? Pretty sure like 80% of the coins in those large wallets are exchanges.

I have 100s of the real Bitcoin, BCH.

You can get on the train too.

Late adopter spotted, reminder that all forks will go to zero (0)

btc is never going to 1 million it would need to be a 100,000,000,000 marketshare which is 100 trillion dollars

Anti-Fragile

Antifragility is a property of systems that increase in capability to thrive as a result of stressors, shocks, volatility, noise, mistakes, faults, attacks, or failures.

how does it feel to be retarded?

BTC already hit its 5th wave to 20k, this jump up to 6k is the B wave of a much deeper ABC corrective pattern to sub 1 thousand dollars. Ethereum will moon its 5th wave to 10,000, unironically siphoning BTC's marketshare by this time next year. Maximalists will be on suicide watch and many will believe the BTC experiment to be over.

there is only 1 btc per 333 people though

1 btc is unironically making it

it's actually 360 but that's kinda less than i thought.

21 btc is a meme, and a gay one at that.

>at least 21 BTC you will not make it
wrong.
youtu.be/2wSo6pbGC3A?t=219

Im crying and i don't know what to do. I come from a poor country (usa) and put all my $ into one single BTC. Will i make it, frens?

Attached: 1554758043051.jpg (512x512, 25K)

Id rather invest in 21 1oz gold coins.

there’s only 1oz of gold that had ever been mined and in current circulation for ever 1.23 person on earth.

In five years even being in the 0.5 BTC / 32 ETH club will be enough to set you, your golddigger wife, your boomer parents, your kids and their future grandkids for life

yeah gold is abduant as fuck compared to btc

if you can hold 1 for 5 or 7 years you will have made it! use paper wallet! have multiple wallets with .10 btc have multiple copies at multiple sites! godspeed anons!

Cope